"What if we just had Nerissa chew our food for us?"Shiori Novella

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
The average TVA user has probably touched more grass in the past month than Nolan has since the Obama administration.
Its true. I started doing afternoon walks primarily out of spite and knowledge that I will outlive Nolan.

That and I need to reduce my weight.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Oh no no no no Nolan is arguing with his ex-wife, @superduper !!!!

:dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:

View attachment 78024

Archive

Edit: And the Haitian Defense force continue to sperg!!!

View attachment 78025

Archive 2

Also, Numberfagging to the max:

Archive 3

YEAH GO AQUA! YOU WERE SO AWESOME AND COOL THAT I-
totally ignored your existence on your way out, then cried about how I missed big number streams and cared so much. After which I whined about how I didn't bother making enough time to even pretend to care. Then asked for hugs because I'm a retard who felt like it was my dads fault I couldn't be assed to glance at her.
BUT SHE REALLY DID SOME BIG NUMBERS SO SHE WAS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE FOR LIKE 14 MINUTES!

Insufferable clown. The best part is that he just goes right to the top count, as if the chart isn't about averages and x amount of x for the month. Monkey brain: BIG NUMBER THO
Not even to say that some vtubers wouldn't get up there, possibly including Aqua for the final lap, but to just start right at highest number concurrent ignoring anything else is pure nolan.

I'll give him credit for one thing: He has his play book and by God does he stick to it.
"BIG NOOOMBA POGGASM!"
"Current thing is popular and therefore correct!"
"*Insert brainrot talking point here*"
"Dismissive NPC style "You're racist/bigoted" comment when confronted"
"I can't possibly be wrong or at fault because EGOMANIACS LIKE YOU can't ever see anyone else's view point"

niggaphil

God Damn, Nolan keeps delivering free-range milk in the past few days. At this rate I won't be able to keep up!

Screenshot 2024-09-12 130041.png

Google Translation: cries Shadowbanned from Miori Celesta and have no idea why, now YouTube literally won't let me type in chat. Why does this kind of thing keep happening to me?

Screenshot 2024-09-12 130055.png

Screenshot 2024-09-12 130103.png

Google translation: Now I'm crying with embarrassment Originally I was the one being attacked and the attacker getting rewarded but I guess that all changed and I didn't realize

The attachment:
Screenshot 2024-09-12 130504.png

Screenshot 2024-09-12 130513.png

Screenshot 2024-09-12 130521.png

Screenshot 2024-09-12 130537.png

Screenshot 2024-09-12 130546.png

Imagine Nolan yelling Autistically "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! ALL OF YOU! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" in TVA :dokiSmug:

Also, I really love he choose to ignore certain member in that forum, but still click on his message and replies autistically. Nolan, you are such a BIATCH.

I bet he is still lurking here after all. Hi, Nolan, :tenmakys:

Edit: Anyone know which forum is he browsing? I would like to go and laugh at this retarded Nolan

Edit 2: Found it, it is in Space battle forum, Nolan is the one that start the shit up first because NOBODY POST THE STREAM!!!! YOU ALL SPACEBATTLE USERS ARE NOT REAL FANS!!!!

Screenshot 2024-09-12 132026.png

Edit 3: Also, Nolan being a bitch, hide some other contents out to gain some pity points
Screenshot 2024-09-12 135339.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-12 130513.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-12 130513.png
    242.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-12 130103.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-12 130103.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-12 130546.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-12 130546.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-12 135133.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-12 135133.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
God Damn, Nolan keeps delivering free-range milk in the past few days. At this rate I won't be able to keep up!

View attachment 78085

Google Translation: cries Shadowbanned from Miori Celesta and have no idea why, now YouTube literally won't let me type in chat. Why does this kind of thing keep happening to me?

View attachment 78086
View attachment 78087
Google translation: Now I'm crying with embarrassment Originally I was the one being attacked and the attacker getting rewarded but I guess that all changed and I didn't realize

The attachment:
View attachment 78088
View attachment 78090
View attachment 78092

View attachment 78093

View attachment 78094

Imagine Nolan yelling Autistically "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! ALL OF YOU! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" in TVA :dokiSmug:

Also, I really love he choose to ignore certain member in that forum, but still click on his message and replies autistically. Nolan, you are such a BIATCH.

Edit: Anyone know which forum is he browsing? I would like to go and laugh at this retarded Nolan
Thats Spacebattle forum

God's Strongest Dragoon

Anyone know which forum is he browsing? I would like to go and laugh at this retarded Nolan
Pretty sure that's the spacebattles forum.
EDIT: Yup, it's the vtuber thread on the spacebattles forum.
He even just posted like 10mins ago.

He's already at 1k posts there after joining on September 2nd last year. 1k posts isn't much here but we have a bunch of threads whereas its just 1 vtuber thread on the SB forum, so he's really clogging up that shit.

tgmslc

View attachment 78085

View attachment 78086
"Why does this kind of thing keep happening to me?"
Holy shit, an actual moment of self-awareness??? Goddamn, Nolan, on the off-chance you DO lurk this thread, it's probably because your personality is awful and you need to grow up. Stop chasing "BIG NOOMBA STREAMS", then pick an oshi or two or three, and then just try to chat a little less instead of spamming the same 4-5 things over and over again.

Or, I dunno, maybe log off and go outside? It seems like its probably too late for you but in case it isn't and you do want to do better, leave the computer behind for one hour every day during daylight hours and just go for a walk in your neighborhood. I can basically promise that doing that alone will get your family yelling at you a lot, lot less. They may even try being nice if they see you actively trying to change.

Also vtubing seems to be bad for your mental. You lack the self-control to not just get hyper-obsessed over BIG NOOMBA STREAM.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Pretty sure that's the spacebattles forum.
EDIT: Yup, it's the vtuber thread on the spacebattles forum.
He even just posted like 10mins ago.

He's already at 1k posts there after joining on September 2nd last year. 1k posts isn't much here but we have a bunch of threads whereas its just 1 vtuber thread on the SB forum, so he's really clogging up that shit.
He also posted a lot in the vtuber drama thread where you can discuss drama. You do need an account to see this thread though. Im also pretty sure he got thread banned from that particular thread for sperging too much.

Edit: Here is the post by @Faceless Waifu talking about it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bro these spacebattles guys are so patient and polite with the guy and yet he still has to sperg the fuck out and flail around because people have the GALL to disagree with him, if he was still here by some miracle we'd just ruthlessly mock him and tell him to fuck off, bro doesn't appreciate what he's got.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The Spacebattle forums could do the funniest thing right now.

niggaphil

Also vtubing seems to be bad for your mental.
You thought he will be getting better if there is no Vtuber in this world? :ameohno:

He will probably fucking a real PONY NOW in some rural Ohio farm NOW!!!!!!

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Bro these spacebattles guys are so patient and polite with the guy and yet he still has to sperg the fuck out and flail around because people have the GALL to disagree with him, if he was still here by some miracle we'd just ruthlessly mock him and tell him to fuck off, bro doesn't appreciate what he's got.
Which is legit pretty surprising considering they are on the woke-spectrum and anything kiwi related might set them off (like what Nolan did in the thread he banned for when he tried to mention pippa)

But on the other hand, most of the forum people there are one of those old, internet patient people who realized that they have a retard in the midst and it would be simpler to just act like they're the nurse of this lost, demented-afflicted patient.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
(like what Nolan did in the thread he banned for when he tried to mention pippa)
Iirc the exact reason he was banned was because he cant have a civilized conversation. We all know the moment someone disagree with Nolan, he start bringing insults to make himself feel better.

niggaphil

Iirc the exact reason he was banned was because he cant have a civilized conversation. We all know the moment someone disagree with Nolan, he start bringing insults to make himself feel better.
You dont even need to disagree with him

You just need to give him this reaction without elaborate, and he will chimp out like a nigga in BLM

:mikothumbsl:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

View attachment 78085

View attachment 78086
View attachment 78087

The attachment:
View attachment 78088
View attachment 78090
View attachment 78092

View attachment 78093

View attachment 78094

Edit 2: Found it, it is in Space battle forum, Nolan is the one that start the shit up first because NOBODY POST THE STREAM!!!! YOU ALL SPACEBATTLE USERS ARE NOT REAL FANS!!!!

View attachment 78096

Edit 3: Also, Nolan being a bitch, hide some other contents out to gain some pity points
View attachment 78099
Watching El Nolano Retardo sperging in another vtuber forum while pissing off the admins...
:confusedFap:
I'll fap to it but I won't like it.

The Spacebattle forums could do the funniest thing right now.
If they decide to do it then...
1726127617615.gif

1726127659401.gif

You thought he will be getting better if there is no Vtuber in this world? :ameohno:

He will probably fucking a real PONY NOW in some rural Ohio farm NOW!!!!!!
Nah fam, Enumclaw's the place for horse fucking.

IYKYK.

You dont even need to disagree with him

You just need to give him this reaction without elaborate, and he will chimp out like a nigga in BLM

:mikothumbsl:
Oh lordy, I soo wanna tip the LOLCOW. Jesus, give me the strength to resist this retard...

God's Strongest Dragoon

You don't even need to engage with him for him to sperg out. That post about SB showed him sperging because no one posted a link to a stream.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Imagine Nolan yelling Autistically "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! ALL OF YOU! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" in TVA
Minecraft Ohio better be prepared for something going down.
Nolan was better behaved here than anywhere else.

The more you coddle him, the worse he gets.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan was better behaved here than anywhere else.

The more you coddle him, the worse he gets.
Couldn't agree more. Letting people's bullshit behaviors go without being called out and given actual consequences is what has made the internet such an asocial hellhole, Nolan got pushback for basically everything he did wrong here, now he either gets ignored by chinks in discord, gets asspats from that one random dude or gets politely shoed away by spacebattles people who are too afraid of getting banned themselves to properly tell him to fuck off.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
"Why does this kind of thing keep happening to me?"
Holy shit, an actual moment of self-awareness??? Goddamn, Nolan, on the off-chance you DO lurk this thread, it's probably because your personality is awful and you need to grow up. Stop chasing "BIG NOOMBA STREAMS", then pick an oshi or two or three, and then just try to chat a little less instead of spamming the same 4-5 things over and over again.

Or, I dunno, maybe log off and go outside? It seems like its probably too late for you but in case it isn't and you do want to do better, leave the computer behind for one hour every day during daylight hours and just go for a walk in your neighborhood. I can basically promise that doing that alone will get your family yelling at you a lot, lot less. They may even try being nice if they see you actively trying to change.

Also vtubing seems to be bad for your mental. You lack the self-control to not just get hyper-obsessed over BIG NOOMBA STREAM.
Never mistake him saying or doing anything as a moment of awareness. It is ALWAYS his brain short circuiting and rerouting the thought process to properly slot into his victim complex. Any concession he makes is purely to get things moving along so that he can forget about it after his next nap then get mad at you the next time you say anything to him.
But also all the rest of what you say is entirely true.

Looked at the chat at the wrong time to see that he is currently in Kiara's anniversary stream, and noticed during the kfp award show thing that:
1: He is on his "Nolan Crush" alt JUST to make sure he can spam to his hearts content
2: His alt apparently caught a gifted sub lol.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

niggaphil

New Nolan's wisdom: If you don't believe in Hololive gayness, you are not only HOMOPHOBIC, but you ARE ANTI-NIJI AS WELL!!!!

Screenshot 2024-09-13 120135.png

Archive

So Straight viewers are hololive and kurosanji haters now??

:confusedshuba:

Edit: Found the original source of his argument:

Archive 2

Shit is too long, but I will screen cap one of the most important message

Screenshot 2024-09-13 120503.png

Nolan has principles

:dokiwheeze:

Top Bottom