"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Two decades late & these tweets read like a ChatGPT first pass of someone asking for a generic review of the show. Bet me he didn't actually watch it & is just trying to score woke cred points with his new Discord enabler.

I'm going off decade old memories but I think Katara's arc in the first part of the first season had some elements of her being nervous & uncertain - y'know, cuz she was a literal child with no experience trying to help save the world. Which all makes me think Nolan didn't actually watch the entire show & either watched like half of season one or even just did a wiki dive on the first season so he could immediately get back to being retarded on Twitter & Chinkcords. That'd also explain the 100% incorrect "Sokka sexist" take, too.
until Kyoshi hes pretty hard into being a dick to gurls. so at least it's THERE.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'm going off decade old memories but I think Katara's arc in the first part of the first season had some elements of her being nervous & uncertain - y'know, cuz she was a literal child with no experience trying to help save the world.
Not really? I believe for an entire show she was the only one with actual balls to carry the rest of the team. Hell in the air temple episode in the first season it was her that walked up go tardraging aang to calm him down. Her only problem was that she was inexperienced as a bender herself, so while aangs journey was to learn 3 elements, Kataras journey was to perfect her own, while babysitting everyone else on the team.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I'm going off decade old memories but I think Katara's arc in the first part of the first season had some elements of her being nervous & uncertain - y'know, cuz she was a literal child with no experience trying to help save the world.
Katara isn't nervous or uncertain. If anything she's impulsive and overconfident.
until Kyoshi hes pretty hard into being a dick to gurls. so at least it's THERE.
Until Kyoshi the only girl he's ever spoken to is his sister. He's "sexist" for part of one episode (and it's the fourth episode of the show).

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
As @BlueSharkTV implies, Nolan literally seems to tie some of his self-worth to how "Popular" or "Good" the things he likes is. Take this Twitter post from two days ago as an example.

>Nolan is PROUD to call Avatar the Last Airbender his favorite show

Nevermind the fact this nigga is nearly 2 decades behind the times with ATLA, why in the fuck would he get a sense of PRIDE from liking a show. He had literally nothing to do with its creation. He just sat on a fucking couch widemouthed like a fucking Soyjak CONSOOOOOMING the (admittedly amazing) product.

You can literally extrapolate this out to explain many of Nolan's behavior. It's fucking cringe as hell, and I hate using that term.

Also, I would be lying if I didn't say with it being the year since I blasted his penis off that I wasn't tempted to cowtip slightly his Twitter account. Forgive me if I do it gents. :dokiSmug:

Nolan is absolutely a shining example of character development!

He went from an obnoxious attention-seeking retard that was banned from TVA to being an obnoxious attention-seeking retard that was banned from TVA and 109 Discords!

Eat your heart out Zuko! Your family drama doesn't even begin to compare to the Schlamersdorfs!

niggaphil

By the way, If anyone is free, please check Biboo's 1st year anniversary stream and see Nolan is shitposting or get shadowbanned. It would be interesting to see Nolan is banned in Biboo stream :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Note: Saw Nolan shitposting in Biboo chink cord, so I am sure he will be shitposting in the Biboo stream.

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Nolan is absolutely a shining example of character development!

He went from an obnoxious attention-seeking retard that was banned from TVA to being an obnoxious attention-seeking retard that was banned from TVA and 109 Discords!
anti-hero arc

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
By the way, If anyone is free, please check Biboo's 1st year anniversary stream and see Nolan is shitposting or get shadowbanned. It would be interesting to see Nolan is banned in Biboo stream :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Note: Saw Nolan shitposting in Biboo chink cord, so I am sure he will be shitposting in the Biboo stream.
I didn't have chat around most the time but since I have the curse, I can tell you I saw him in her chat towards the end at least so I imagine he was there without issue.

fortnitesmasherX

I didn't have chat around most the time but since I have the curse, I can tell you I saw him in her chat towards the end at least so I imagine he was there without issue.
Did you throw any racial slurs at him by any chance?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Katara isn't nervous or uncertain. If anything she's impulsive and overconfident.

Until Kyoshi the only girl he's ever spoken to is his sister. He's "sexist" for part of one episode (and it's the fourth episode of the show).
the whole point of that episode is that it WAS THERE the amount of time he was is irrelevant it was at one point a negative character trait hell there's scripts out there that show they had planned to do more with it but decided that it was a bad trait and should be excised immediately . For the better.

Hell it even comes back up again at times not prominently but "circus girl" kicks his ass for it later no one comments on it but its pretty easy to assume he while not underestimating her for GURL was still underestimating her leading to him and Katara being paralyzed.

While sexism isn't an arc for him (that's dumb) a common theme is judging by appearances culminating in his "Space Sword" and the Episode Sokka's Master. Where he decides to turn the meteorite into a formidable weapon.

or in simple terms a hunk of ugly (but cool) Space rock into a practical and useful tool that saves their lives later (along with boomerang rip boomerang)

Edit: yes please rate this autists and mock it. it deserves such.

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

the whole point of that episode is that it WAS THERE the amount of time he was is irrelevant it was at one point a negative character trait hell there's scripts out there that show they had planned to do more with it but decided that it was a bad trait and should be excised immediately . For the better.

Hell it even comes back up again at times not prominently but "circus girl" kicks his ass for it later no one comments on it but its pretty easy to assume he while not underestimating her for GURL was still underestimating her leading to him and Katara being paralyzed.

While sexism isn't an arc for him (that's dumb) a common theme is judging by appearances culminating in his "Space Sword" and the Episode Sokka's Master. Where he decides to turn the meteorite into a formidable weapon.

or in simple terms a hunk of ugly (but cool) Space rock into a practical and useful tool that saves their lives later (along with boomerang rip boomerang)
Please move this to the Avatar thread. We only talk about The King here.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I have to say, I like Dokibird and want all the best for her. But going into her Discord and recommending an Elira livestream is still really funny shit, and doing that without knowing why everyone would be pissed about it just makes it funnier.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I have to say, I like Dokibird and want all the best for her. But going into her Discord and recommending an Elira livestream is still really funny shit, and doing that without knowing why everyone would be pissed about it just makes it funnier.
Honestly, it'd have been a really funny raid back in 2006 or so.

niggaphil

Follow up of the Raora Chink discord incident: The owner explained why he exploded Nolan's Penis:

ddd01.PNG

Translation:
Actually, I don’t know him either. I thought he was just a weirdo from the beginning. Someone shared this dude's legendary stories in EN server with me.
Then I just realized: Oh FUCK this dude is not a weirdo, but a super weirdo.

ddd02.PNG

Translation:
Yesterday I exploded Nolan's penis

ddd03.PNG

Translation:
He often say some strange things with deepL translation

ddd04.PNG

Translation:
He also DM me about the ban, I just LMAOO like Nolan Crush

ddd05.PNG

Translation:
I heard that the overseas community knew this troublesome person, so they immediately exploded Nolan's penis when they saw him joining the server.

ddd06.PNG

Translation:
I came to server chat room to watch what's going on if I forgot to watch Raora's stream, I am not here to watch Nolan to LMAOO, masturbate, and shitting in the server

One of the jannies from different chink cord (not sure which one)

ddd07.PNG

Translation:
God, how many discord servers does he have to shit before he is statisfied and LMAOO?

Another janny chimed in:
ddd09.PNG

Translation:
Someone in the Kiara Cord shared a link to his overseas information (TVA thread). Nolan DM me in private and asked me to ban that person because he was also in my server....

I thought to myself: It's Kiara Cord buisiness, what does it have to do with my discord? LMAOOO You should go find Kiara cord moderator LMAO

Edit: In the Raora discord, they also mentioned that Nolan penis is half exploded in Bae discord at 27/07/2024. Out of curiosity, I went to check and found these gems:

orca-image--1822712573.jpeg

this is the half penis explosion strike:
orca-image--585412842.jpeg

In conclusion:
With Nolan's wisdom, he think that he could banned the chink who shared the TVA information in the Kiara Cord, and decided to message to EVERY SINGLE VTUBER DISCORD MODs, and asked them to banned this chink.

However, this plan backfired, and now all Chink Mods knew about Nolan's TVA thread and the shits he did in the other Chink Discords. So he got mass-banning and shadowbanned.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!
:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
To be honest, Shiori past-life stream featured Chris-Chan before, so I am not surprised that she is lurking on 4chan/homeland/TVA, and knew the Nolan's existence. It is just a surprised that she and her mod team decided to do a preemptive strike by shadowbanned Nolan :Vesper-UNHINGED:

I am expecting Nolan to contact the Shiori's mod team in twitter soon to get unbanned
Do we know if Nolan did anything in Shiori’s chat beforehand to cause the ban?

I wonder if he had another Nolan moment like he did with Kiara that caused the ban. It would be interesting to think the ban was caused by TVA though :ironmousekek:

I think a lot of people voted no because there's generally a sense of hesitance among the users when banning anyone. It's nice to see this site still views bannings critically even when it deals with unpopular users (as long as they aren't total newfriends or obvious morons who have never interacted with anyone or contributed anything) I think we all subconsciously know that bans set precedents and we worry about being hit ourselves or the standards for bans becoming so low anyone can get hit for any dumb reason which removes the freedom of speech people like about the site.

It says a lot about the users that even someone as unpopular and obviously disruptive as Nolan had some support in not outright banning him (I suspect a lot of people just wanted to seclude him to some containment thread)

IIRC I voted no because I thought the new registration requirement should have been a hazing of sorts, where you must survive a week in a containment thread with Nolan. Then when it came into light that he was winning the trial, he then went off on a ‘MLP friendship is magic’ inspired tangent about how his ‘real’ friends were voting “no”, I subsequently realized the horse I was backing, and then considered ending it all :annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I voted no because I'd already blocked Nolan, and I thought it'd have been funny if everyone did that. Nolan posting in a void where nobody can read his posts.

Of course, knowing what I do now, I don't think Nolan would've noticed.

Last edited:

IdenticalPlateaus

Nolan posting in a void where nobody can read his posts.
That's essentially what he does everywhere anyway, I doubt he would have had the awareness notice if everyone blocked him.
Now I kinda wish that experiment had been done just to see if he would ever catch on.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Follow up of the Raora Chink discord incident: The owner explained why he exploded Nolan's Penis:

View attachment 74847
Translation:
Actually, I don’t know him either. I thought he was just a weirdo from the beginning. Someone shared this dude's legendary stories in EN server with me.
Then I just realized: Oh FUCK this dude is not a weirdo, but a super weirdo.

View attachment 74848
Translation:
Yesterday I exploded Nolan's penis

View attachment 74849
Translation:
He often say some strange things with deepL translation

View attachment 74850
Translation:
He also DM me about the ban, I just LMAOO like Nolan Crush

View attachment 74851
Translation:
I heard that the overseas community knew this troublesome person, so they immediately exploded Nolan's penis when they saw him joining the server.

View attachment 74852
Translation:
I came to server chat room to watch what's going on if I forgot to watch Raora's stream, I am not here to watch Nolan to LMAOO, masturbate, and shitting in the server

One of the jannies from different chink cord (not sure which one)

View attachment 74853
Translation:
God, how many discord servers does he have to shit before he is statisfied and LMAOO?

Another janny chimed in:
View attachment 74854
Translation:
Someone in the Kiara Cord shared a link to his overseas information (TVA thread). Nolan DM me in private and asked me to ban that person because he was also in my server....

I thought to myself: It's Kiara Cord buisiness, what does it have to do with my discord? LMAOOO You should go find Kiara cord moderator LMAO

Edit: In the Raora discord, they also mentioned that Nolan penis is half exploded in Bae discord at 27/07/2024. Out of curiosity, I went to check and found these gems:

View attachment 74855

this is the half penis explosion strike:
View attachment 74856

In conclusion:
With Nolan's wisdom, he think that he could banned the chink who shared the TVA information in the Kiara Cord, and decided to message to EVERY SINGLE VTUBER DISCORD MODs, and asked them to banned this chink.

However, this plan backfired, and now all Chink Mods knew about Nolan's TVA thread and the shits he did in the other Chink Discords. So he got mass-banning and shadowbanned.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!
:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:
I find it ultra fucking hilarious that these chinks are now reading this fucking thread and unironically using "Exploded his penis" (unless you messed with the TL for flavor) :whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Do we know if Nolan did anything in Shiori’s chat beforehand to cause the ban?
If it was an automated shadowban, he has actually probably been long-since unbanned. However, he probably wouldn't realize this since he only watches big CCV streams and none of Shiori's have been comparable to the collab stream since then, so he has no reason to watch her and check.

fortnitesmasherX

That's essentially what he does everywhere anyway, I doubt he would have had the awareness notice if everyone blocked him.
Now I kinda wish that experiment had been done just to see if he would ever catch on.
Doesn't he get upset if he posts on empty servers? I recall a post where he got banned because he kept asking where everyone was during China working hours.

Top Bottom