"Wait Nikola Tesla is still alive isn't he? He's the dude who eats a lot of food on youtube"S.S. Isa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Dudes basically stole those opinions from someone else considering he calls Sokka sexist. Real rich coming from a guy that beats women, and drove his sister to suicide.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
this femboy did not understand anything about ATLA at all lol

well he is nolan so it makes sense

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I hate to shit on everyone's parade, but Youtube's automatic system probably did this. If you spam a lot, especially the same shit like he does, Youtube's system will bonk you without human interaction. Especially since it seems like Shiori doesn't use slow mode, at least going off her free chat settings, which would make it even easier for him to get himself bonked by YT-kun.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hate to shit on everyone's parade, but Youtube's automatic system probably did this. If you spam a lot, especially the same shit like he does, Youtube's system will bonk you without human interaction. Especially since it seems like Shiori doesn't use slow mode, at least going off her free chat settings, which would make it even easier for him to get himself bonked by YT-kun.
No, Shiori and everyone's Oshis read our schizophrenic ramblings and posts making fun of a sister beating MLP autist

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm weak. :SelenHAHAhere:

Edit -
Nevermind, I should be better than this. Photo proof to shame me.
1722361613058.png

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
the ones in my schizophrenic episode was way funnier so ill believe that instead

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
As @BlueSharkTV implies, Nolan literally seems to tie some of his self-worth to how "Popular" or "Good" the things he likes is. Take this Twitter post from two days ago as an example.

>Nolan is PROUD to call Avatar the Last Airbender his favorite show

Nevermind the fact this nigga is nearly 2 decades behind the times with ATLA, why in the fuck would he get a sense of PRIDE from liking a show. He had literally nothing to do with its creation. He just sat on a fucking couch widemouthed like a fucking Soyjak CONSOOOOOMING the (admittedly amazing) product.

You can literally extrapolate this out to explain many of Nolan's behavior. It's fucking cringe as hell, and I hate using that term.

Also, I would be lying if I didn't say with it being the year since I blasted his penis off that I wasn't tempted to cowtip slightly his Twitter account. Forgive me if I do it gents. :dokiSmug:

also when the fuck was Katara nervous or unsure? Pretty sure her arc was more about not murdering the shit out of people with bloodbending :l.

Sicne i'm here Nolan is the type of retard to fele pride for watching "the right sort" of shows. MLP (clearing the low bar for a children's show) and presumably other moral bait shows like SU (heavy gayness) Ect. not because the show might be good on it's own merits.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I think it's safe to assume any issue is at first a youtube automation situation, but it's still funny that it enough ended up being Shiori considering the timing. But also I like hoping that life ALSO prefers the funniest option in these cases. So part of me wants to believe that after the minecraft collab noomberfagging comment he made some of HoloEn actively knows he's a dumbass. Despite me being aware that they still haven't banned some actual disruptive asshats who try to cause problems more than this spammy retard.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Ah one year after Nolan's ban, and nothing has fucking changed, go figure.
I want to hear what his defenders think tho.
I still remember them pulling that anime shit of friendship (and bot voting, I still remember that shit) and giving Nolan enough hope to post some cocky shit about him not being banned, only for him to ultimately be kicked out like the rabid pest he is.
no offense to @superduper I like this dude.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think we can all agree this is just another example of Shiori being the worst kind of pick-me girl. Banning someone so pure and wholesome like Nolan just isn't okay and frankly it feels a little ableist with his autism.
DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg
As @BlueSharkTV implies, Nolan literally seems to tie some of his self-worth to how "Popular" or "Good" the things he likes is. Take this Twitter post from two days ago as an example.

Nevermind the fact this nigga is nearly 2 decades behind the times with ATLA, why in the fuck would he get a sense of PRIDE from liking a show. He had literally nothing to do with its creation. He just sat on a fucking couch widemouthed like a fucking Soyjak CONSOOOOOMING the (admittedly amazing) product.

You can literally extrapolate this out to explain many of Nolan's behavior. It's fucking cringe as hell, and I hate using that term.

Also, I would be lying if I didn't say with it being the year since I blasted his penis off that I wasn't tempted to cowtip slightly his Twitter account. Forgive me if I do it gents. :dokiSmug:

I would normally screech about cowtipping and touching the shit, but I think we all agree you have a god-given right to fuck with Nolan at least once a year KING!

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Ah one year after Nolan's ban, and nothing has fucking changed, go figure.

I still remember them pulling that anime shit of friendship (and bot voting, I still remember that shit) and giving Nolan enough hope to post some cocky shit about him not being banned, only for him to ultimately be kicked out like the rabid pest he is.
Not for the lack of other people trying, but the lack of effort and desire on his end to change. The consequences are all his own to deal with now.

I was one of the people who went full ban when he pulled the friendship anime thing out of nowhere. Too bad we can't full ban him from the internet for his own good, but in the meantime, it's sit back and watch the dark sitcom continue.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think a lot of people voted no because there's generally a sense of hesitance among the users when banning anyone. It's nice to see this site still views bannings critically even when it deals with unpopular users (as long as they aren't total newfriends or obvious morons who have never interacted with anyone or contributed anything) I think we all subconsciously know that bans set precedents and we worry about being hit ourselves or the standards for bans becoming so low anyone can get hit for any dumb reason which removes the freedom of speech people like about the site.

It says a lot about the users that even someone as unpopular and obviously disruptive as Nolan had some support in not outright banning him (I suspect a lot of people just wanted to seclude him to some containment thread)

fortnitesmasherX

I think a lot of people voted no because there's generally a sense of hesitance among the users when banning anyone. It's nice to see this site still views bannings critically even when it deals with unpopular users
Then how come how come everyone cheered when @themanimthehills got banned?

(I suspect a lot of people just wanted to seclude him to some containment thread)
That's what I would've wanted for Nolan.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Then how come how come everyone cheered when @themanimthehills got banned?

That's what I would've wanted for Nolan.
The fact I don't remember who the fuck that even is or why they got canned should tell you everything you need to know.

Edit: Okay I checked, he falls under the exception I mentioned, newfag (less than 3 months) retard who started being obnoxious in general. Plenty of people like that have gotten the boot.

Edit #2: Okay so the dude was a sock of someone else who had been banned previously, not even worth feeling sad about. Stop wasting my fucking time.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I think a lot of people voted no because there's generally a sense of hesitance among the users when banning anyone. It's nice to see this site still views bannings critically even when it deals with unpopular users (as long as they aren't total newfriends or obvious morons who have never interacted with anyone or contributed anything) I think we all subconsciously know that bans set precedents and we worry about being hit ourselves or the standards for bans becoming so low anyone can get hit for any dumb reason which removes the freedom of speech people like about the site.

It says a lot about the users that even someone as unpopular and obviously disruptive as Nolan had some support in not outright banning him (I suspect a lot of people just wanted to seclude him to some containment thread)
Eh i suspect the majority of him was being the sites pet retard.I voted no at the time because i did not fully understand all the stupid shit he had actually done.

tgmslc

Two decades late & these tweets read like a ChatGPT first pass of someone asking for a generic review of the show. Bet me he didn't actually watch it & is just trying to score woke cred points with his new Discord enabler.
Dudes basically stole those opinions from someone else considering he calls Sokka sexist. Real rich coming from a guy that beats women, and drove his sister to suicide.
also when the fuck was Katara nervous or unsure? Pretty sure her arc was more about not murdering the shit out of people with bloodbending :l.
I'm going off decade old memories but I think Katara's arc in the first part of the first season had some elements of her being nervous & uncertain - y'know, cuz she was a literal child with no experience trying to help save the world. Which all makes me think Nolan didn't actually watch the entire show & either watched like half of season one or even just did a wiki dive on the first season so he could immediately get back to being retarded on Twitter & Chinkcords. That'd also explain the 100% incorrect "Sokka sexist" take, too.

fortnitesmasherX

Two decades late & these tweets read like a ChatGPT first pass of someone asking for a generic review of the show.
I didn't bother reading his posts until now, but holy shit. His review comes off as so soulless and bland. I've never even watched the show (I plan on doing it eventually), and I can still tell that he's just posting it to get other people's approval. There's no way he'd write like that if he actually thought it was really good.

My favorite part of the review is this;
Everyone's journey's were honestly.

Honestly what, Nolan? Honestly too big brain? Honestly SEEEEGGGS??

just trying to score woke cred points with his new Discord enabler.
Nolan has been through a lot of dark times after his wife (Scoots) abandoned him. This is like in those high school shows where the guy has to hang with a bad crowd and takes drugs just to get with a girl.

Also, I just noticed that he said the show was 'lightning in a thimble'. He was really trying his hardest to sound smart.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Two decades late & these tweets read like a ChatGPT first pass of someone asking for a generic review of the show. Bet me he didn't actually watch it & is just trying to score woke cred points with his new Discord enabler.

I'm going off decade old memories but I think Katara's arc in the first part of the first season had some elements of her being nervous & uncertain - y'know, cuz she was a literal child with no experience trying to help save the world. Which all makes me think Nolan didn't actually watch the entire show & either watched like half of season one or even just did a wiki dive on the first season so he could immediately get back to being retarded on Twitter & Chinkcords. That'd also explain the 100% incorrect "Sokka sexist" take, too.
His interpretation lines up with what the writers cooked with the terrible Netflix live action adaptation by making Sokka some weird insecure misogynist when he wasn't one. Nolan would fit right in with their writing staff for how equally terrible they understand the story.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The fact I don't remember who the fuck that even is or why they got canned should tell you everything you need to know.

Edit: Okay I checked, he falls under the exception I mentioned, newfag (less than 3 months) retard who started being obnoxious in general. Plenty of people like that have gotten the boot.

Edit #2: Okay so the dude was a sock of someone else who had been banned previously, not even worth feeling sad about. Stop wasting my fucking time.
#FreeViolentNugget

Top Bottom