"We said simple English NOT AUSTRALIAN"Kureiji Ollie

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

niggaphil

Just post it on the fagcords. They like that sort of shit, I hear and he can't say no to all the fujos there
If @Aquatic Novellite posts thos fan fic in fagcords, then I have a legit reason to join the fagcord and read the fanfic for lulz :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

fortnitesmasherX

Today marks one year since Nolan was banned from the asylum. How are you guys going to be celebrating the occasion?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Today marks one year since Nolan was banned from the asylum. How are you guys going to be celebrating the occasion?
I just took a big shit before, I think that's enough.

Stunned But Dumb

Well, I do have some ice cream in the freezer.

Feels weird. Feels like it's been longer. I associate his ban with advent's debut to remember and I only just recently accepted that they've been here a year. Odd.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I did it by convincing a Vtuber that I was black

:nolanihopeyournotblack:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Well, I was gonna lurk for a couple more days at least before I started posting again, but how can I miss an occasion like this?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

niggaphil

To no one surprise, Nolan is a strong supporter for Chris Tyson, what could possibly go wrong??? :dokiSmug:

Archive

Archive 2

Meanwhile, Nolan is showing how he is LGBT-friendly by showing his no-no square attitude. Be aware that he called Donald Trump a "Child Rapist" :dokiSmug:

Archive 3

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
To no one surprise, Nolan is a strong supporter for Chris Tyson, what could possibly go wrong??? :dokiSmug:

Archive

Archive 2

I've seen Nolan show up in the chat of Metokur streams, and recent ones too. I don't understand how he does it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I've seen Nolan show up in the chat of Metokur streams, and recent ones too. I don't understand how he does it.
popularity based on places nolan goes to, Metokur is/was popular at the time nolan was on the farms so it won't surprise me if he only watches him because of that, and since defending vermintide is popular on twitter (another platform he's in) he will of course defend them.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think he is geniuenly too retarded or somehow is aware but doesnt care because Jim is some sort of high viewcount oldfag whose streams are an event thanks to his illness and general covering of more notable events in the lolcow sphere

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
By wishing I have enough money to buy an airplane ticket to Ohio, buy a .22LR gun, and shoot him (in Minecraft)

Thats what I would say, but right now I just survived a trip to the toilet. Guess thats how I remember this momentous moment.

fortnitesmasherX

Archive

Archive 2

Meanwhile, Nolan is showing how he is LGBT-friendly by showing his no-no square attitude. Be aware that he called Donald Trump a "Child Rapist" :dokiSmug:

Archive 3

I just noticed that Nolan updated his age on his twitter profile. All those long talks you guys gave him about opsec sure helped huh?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Thinking of making a new Albion account then naming it Nolan crush then running into the black zones yelling lmao while everyone tries to kill me

Seems like a glimpse to his psyche

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Thinking of making a new Albion account then naming it Nolan crush then running into the black zones yelling lmao while everyone tries to kill me

Seems like a glimpse to his psyche
The real Nolan experience is finding a random streamer's discord, talking about a different streamer entirely in that Discord, and spending your spare time sperging about your family to strangers.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Related to post above, going into a dokicord and posting elira

tgmslc

Archive

Archive 2

Archive 3

Nolan: "Donald Trump is a pedo rapist!"
Also Nolan: "Loli fanart!? UUUOOOH!!!"

Also I don't know why I'm surprised that someone as terminally online & zoomerbrained as Nolan Crush is up-to-speed with MrBeast lore. Can't even keep his retardation limited to vtubers, he's gotta go shit up every community.
:iryswhat:

Top Bottom