"The bed is for sleeping... and possibly other things"Fujikura Uruka

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Honestly I'm genuinely curious where and how Nolan got put onto the Palestine grift. The first time was funny, he's cattle and it's slacktivism sure, but it's something he's shown a consistent and active engagement with. He brings it up in all sorts of places and it's really wild contrasted alongside his other fixations like My Little Pony and vtubers. His parents seem fairly traditional on the surface and he's not in any bluehair hotspots...maybe he learned it from the trans brother?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Honestly I'm genuinely curious where and how Nolan got put onto the Palestine grift.
Nolan latches onto popular things. He'd have seen people posting about it on Twitter, getting tons of likes, and would have said: "I'm all 'bout that."

oscillator

The Big Silly
Honestly I'm genuinely curious where and how Nolan got put onto the Palestine grift. The first time was funny, he's cattle and it's slacktivism sure, but it's something he's shown a consistent and active engagement with. He brings it up in all sorts of places and it's really wild contrasted alongside his other fixations like My Little Pony and vtubers. His parents seem fairly traditional on the surface and he's not in any bluehair hotspots...maybe he learned it from the trans brother?
He's an "extremist" wannabe to "own" the other extremist opposition, not realising that both sides are retarded. :Katta-Semetic-Content::pekomusliml:
Him and Joseph Bulkin should tardfight eachother.

niggaphil

So has Nolan been up to anything super special awesome today? I bet he's been talking to hot babes online all day, right?
Well, he said this few minutes ago:

20240727Capture.PNG

I am not sure he will write another novel to bitch on his parents or not. I will update this post if he did that later :dokiSmug:

fortnitesmasherX

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
"...and he's like "it doesn't matter who's paying for it". Then why the fuck are you bringing it up?"

Because most people don't like to waste money you jobless, broke leech. And even if it isn't him paying for it, he recognizes that you're wasting someone else's time or money.

He also probably brings it up because it's yet another reason why Nolan is a useless waste of space. Every little complaint his dad has against him is just a constant build-up of how shit of a person he is.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1722055844194.png

I just want to say, one man sending this to another man is incredibly, incredibly gay.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Nolan latches onto popular things. He'd have seen people posting about it on Twitter, getting tons of likes, and would have said: "I'm all 'bout that."
I wonder when Nolan will show up on a glowie's radar.

I can't even imagine how hard some fed will get when they see how groomable that retard is.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I wonder when Nolan will show up on a glowie's radar.

I can't even imagine how hard some fed will get when they see how groomable that retard is.
Yeah, but Nolan isn't leaving his room if there's a possibility of a popular Hololive member streaming.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, but Nolan isn't leaving his room if there's a possibility of a popular Hololive member streaming.
FBI Agent Goyer: "We need you to REDACTED"
Nolan: "But there's a stream coming up!"
FBI Agent Goyer: "....jesus fucking christ...................we'll...buy you all their merch..."
Nolan: "I don't know..."
FBI Agent Goyer: ".............we'll schedule a meet'n'greet with Gura Gawr?..."
Nolan: "REALLY?!?!"
FBI Agent Goyer: "Yeah yeah...sure thing kid...here's a rifle, here's your target, we've already got a venue scoped out. Our agents will train you at the firing range this weekend."
Nolan: "This weekend? But there's a Hololive Mario Kart tournament stream this weekend."
FBI Agent Goyer: "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! What about next weekend?"
Nolan: "There's a karaoke relay that weekend!"
FBI Agent Goyer: "MOTHER OF FUCK, THE ELECTION IS IN 3 MONTHS! BERKOWITZ, JUST BAG AND GRAB THE RETARD!"
FBI Agent Berkowitz: "Man, DEI has really hit this agency hard."
FBI Agent Goyer: "Don't complain to me, I'm the one that spent the past 2 months listening to this retard rant over discord."
FBI Agent Berkowitz: "Can't be that bad, I had to pretend to be a discord kitten to get that last retard to REDACTED."
FBI Agent Goyer: "He sent me nude pictures without warning, Berkowitz."
FBI Agent Berkowitz: "Fuck dude........do you want to unwind by smuggling a couple of keys into the inner cities?"
FBI Agent Goyer: "Hell yeah buddy, you always know how to cheer me up."

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
FBI Agent Goyer: "We need you to REDACTED"
Nolan: "But there's a stream coming up!"
FBI Agent Goyer: "....jesus fucking christ...................we'll...buy you all their merch..."
Nolan: "I don't know..."
FBI Agent Goyer: ".............we'll schedule a meet'n'greet with Gura Gawr?..."
Nolan: "REALLY?!?!"
FBI Agent Goyer: "Yeah yeah...sure thing kid...here's a rifle, here's your target, we've already got a venue scoped out. Our agents will train you at the firing range this weekend."
Nolan: "This weekend? But there's a Hololive Mario Kart tournament stream this weekend."
FBI Agent Goyer: "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! What about next weekend?"
Nolan: "There's a karaoke relay that weekend!"
FBI Agent Goyer: "MOTHER OF FUCK, THE ELECTION IS IN 3 MONTHS! BERKOWITZ, JUST BAG AND GRAB THE RETARD!"
FBI Agent Berkowitz: "Man, DEI has really hit this agency hard."
FBI Agent Goyer: "Don't complain to me, I'm the one that spent the past 2 months listening to this retard rant over discord."
FBI Agent Berkowitz: "Can't be that bad, I had to pretend to be a discord kitten to get that last retard to REDACTED."
FBI Agent Goyer: "He sent me nude pictures without warning, Berkowitz."
FBI Agent Berkowitz: "Fuck dude........do you want to unwind by smuggling a couple of keys into the inner cities?"
FBI Agent Goyer: "Hell yeah buddy, you always know how to cheer me up."
Did you just write Nolan Fanfic? that's hella gay dude.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Last edited:

niggaphil

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Did you just write Nolan Fanfic? that's hella gay dude.
In the pursuit of understanding the Nolan, we only become more wretched and accursed ourselves.
Such is the price of knowledge, such is the price of understanding... and it is a price we are most willing to pay.
There is no goal we shall not achieve, not even at our own expense.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Nolan sighting in Keeki's birthday stream
1722111422280.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

niggaphil

Update: Nolan has invaded the recently established Justice Discord yesterday.

To show how annoying he is to the Vtuber discord community, this is his number of shitposts in Gigi discord after the first day of joining

20240728_Capture.PNG

(Joined at 3.47 am, Last post is 7.03 am)

6 FUCKING PAGES of ANNOYING SHITPOSTS (144 messages) in a discord in less than 4 hours.

This is why everyone hates Nolan :dokiSmug:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Update: Nolan has invaded the recently established Justice Discord yesterday.

To show how annoying he is to the Vtuber discord community, this is his number of shitposts in Gigi discord after the first day of joining

View attachment 74638
(Joined at 3.47 am, Last post is 7.03 am)

6 FUCKING PAGES of ANNOYING SHITPOSTS (144 messages) in a discord in less than 4 hours.

This is why everyone hates Nolan :dokiSmug:
Ahem, these aren't shitposts, these are SHIT posts. Know the difference.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Ahem, these aren't shitposts, these are SHIT posts. Know the difference.
:nolanbean:

For the sake of ease of understanding, his signature type of vapid, stream of conciousness live-reactslop should be referred to as Nolanposting. A post so shitty that it is distinguished from the other shitty posts by how rank and worthless it is.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You genuinely tempt me.

Alas, I'd get perma'd by Proctor, so I won't.
Just post it on the fagcords. They like that sort of shit, I hear and he can't say no to all the fujos there

Top Bottom