"What if we just had Nerissa chew our food for us?"Shiori Novella

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nolan: "Donald Trump is a pedo rapist!"
Also Nolan: "Loli fanart!? UUUOOOH!!!"

Also I don't know why I'm surprised that someone as terminally online & zoomerbrained as Nolan Crush is up-to-speed with MrBeast lore. Can't even keep his retardation limited to vtubers, he's gotta go shit up every community.
:iryswhat:
"Use the paedophile's correct pronouns or you're a bigot."

niggaphil

Also I don't know why I'm surprised that someone as terminally online & zoomerbrained as Nolan Crush is up-to-speed with MrBeast lore. Can't even keep his retardation limited to vtubers, he's gotta go shit up every community.
Nolan: I love LGBTQ so much so I call every normie transphobe when they questioned these people in twitter
Also Nolan: I fucking hate my trans bro in my house because he is fucking hypocrite and bullied me 24/7 (Real story, bro!!!)

:NOWWELAUGH:

Pick a fucking side, Nolan, you are acting like the fat-fuck Boogie now

Shadowbanned from Shiori’s Chat

niggaphil

Update: This one should be another post because the lolcow milk is too strong

During the Nolan anniversary ban, Nolan was shadowbanned in Shiori's Advent Anniversary stream. YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!!! :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

This is in Gura Chink Cord:

Screenshot 2024-07-30 124452.png

Screenshot 2024-07-30 124731.png

Edit: Adding the shitty google translate from English to Chinese, then Chinese to English:
Nolan post 1: Oh God, no. I just discovered that my main account was blocked by Shiori's channel. I don't know why, I don't know what happened, and I don't know how long it has been blocked. Could this be YouTube? I'm starting to get paranoid now, what if this isn't YouTube? How long has this been happening? Are there more channels that I'm not aware of that have been shadowbanned?
Nolan post 2: I really hope and assume that's the case. Maybe it was mistakenly flagged as spam. The real reason why my account was not shadowbanned. Maybe we shouldn't repost all instant messages from shadow-banned accounts as messages from non-banned accounts.

I'm just wondering if that's the case. Why is alt also shadow banned?

Nolan post 3: NOOOOOOOO! I only watched about 30 minutes of the anniversary stream due to account issues and finding (hopefully YouTube) shadowbanning me Sob. (just ended)

He also sperging out in Shiori's chink cord:

Screenshot 2024-07-30 125302.png

Screenshot 2024-07-30 125312.png

Screenshot 2024-07-30 125326.png

@Fucking YTs I guess another Nolan quote that could made into Nolan sticker:
Screenshot 2024-07-30 125333.png

Another Update:
Nolan penis exploded in the Raora's chink cord today as well (30/7/2024), adding another salt rubbing to his exploded penis. His old message and existence is completely wiped out by the based Raora chink mod

:pippafuckyeah:

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

During the Nolan anniversary ban, Nolan was shadowbanned in Shiori's Advent Anniversary stream. YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!!! :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

View attachment 74755

View attachment 74756
WTF, I love Shiori now. Even if she's still MID!!!

Can we still get the Nolan-goodness chat logs if he was shadowbanned?
Probably not, looks like it will show on your end but not on the stream. Poor retard. Not! I ain't surprised though as Shiori is a notorious Holowatcher. She must've seen El Primo Retardo shitting up chat in other Holomem's stream especially the Kiara one and made a move as to not let vermin like him infest Advent's chat any further.

@The Proctor this deserves a banner: Nolan gets shadowbanned in Shiori's stream and possibly Advent's. If Holo shadowbans his ass then I will oshi Mori the wiggerrest of them all.

niggaphil

WTF, I love Shiori now. Even if she's still MID!!!
To be honest, Shiori past-life stream featured Chris-Chan before, so I am not surprised that she is lurking on 4chan/homeland/TVA, and knew the Nolan's existence. It is just a surprised that she and her mod team decided to do a preemptive strike by shadowbanned Nolan :Vesper-UNHINGED:

I am expecting Nolan to contact the Shiori's mod team in twitter soon to get unbanned

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

He literally has nothing else to do

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
🎵At least you are not Anthony Burch Nolan Crush 🎵

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

oscillator

The Big Silly
Oh Nolan, Nolan, Nolan. I might not like Trump due to his high horse attitude, but politisperging and spreading false rumors while being a hypocrite is something a reasonable person wouldn't do.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I think we can all agree this is just another example of Shiori being the worst kind of pick-me girl. Banning someone so pure and wholesome like Nolan just isn't okay and frankly it feels a little ableist with his autism.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I've seen Nolan show up in the chat of Metokur streams, and recent ones too. I don't understand how he does it.
A physical inability to self-reflect because of his autism. Nolan's status as a NPC would be pitiable if he wasn't so annoying and aggressive about it.
Probably not, looks like it will show on your end but not on the stream. Poor retard. Not! I ain't surprised though as Shiori is a notorious Holowatcher. She must've seen El Primo Retardo shitting up chat in other Holomem's stream especially the Kiara one and made a move as to not let vermin like him infest Advent's chat any further.
That seems like a likely guess honestly, getting a direct callout by Kiara for insulting her like that is pretty big and the clip took off a bit. There's a lot of talk and cross-pollination across moderation, Nolan's behaviour drawing eyes that notice he's a known shitter with history across multiple communities is how he gets a lot of his discord bans now.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I think we can all agree this is just another example of Shiori being the worst kind of pick-me girl. Banning someone so pure and wholesome like Nolan just isn't okay and frankly it feels a little ableist with his autism.
good fucking bait i actually want to skin you alive

good job bud

Dr. Welshman

This bait is of exceptional quality and should be the gold standard.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

This creature is unreal to me. Trump is a rapist, but there's literally no receipts. This fucking thing is, with asstons of evidence, "NOT ALL blah blah." Y'know this REALLY points out also how ready he is to crusade like a femboy on twitter for made up genders, but doesn't he "misgender" his brother every single time he rants? I guess it doesn't matter if you're the "enemy" or a villain.

This is in Gura Chink Cord:

View attachment 74755

View attachment 74756

Edit: Adding the shitty google translate from English to Chinese, then Chinese to English:
Nolan post 1: Oh God, no. I just discovered that my main account was blocked by Shiori's channel. I don't know why, I don't know what happened, and I don't know how long it has been blocked. Could this be YouTube? I'm starting to get paranoid now, what if this isn't YouTube? How long has this been happening? Are there more channels that I'm not aware of that have been shadowbanned?
Nolan post 2: I really hope and assume that's the case. Maybe it was mistakenly flagged as spam. The real reason why my account was not shadowbanned. Maybe we shouldn't repost all instant messages from shadow-banned accounts as messages from non-banned accounts.

I'm just wondering if that's the case. Why is alt also shadow banned?

Nolan post 3: NOOOOOOOO! I only watched about 30 minutes of the anniversary stream due to account issues and finding (hopefully YouTube) shadowbanning me Sob. (just ended)

He also sperging out in Shiori's chink cord:

View attachment 74757

View attachment 74759

View attachment 74758

@Fucking YTs I guess another Nolan quote that could made into Nolan sticker:
View attachment 74760

Another Update:
Nolan penis exploded in the Raora's chink cord today as well (30/7/2024), adding another salt rubbing to his exploded penis. His old message and existence is completely wiped out by the based Raora chink mod

:pippafuckyeah:
HAPPY ONE YEAR BAN ANNIVERSARY FROM THE ASYLUM RETARD! We were right all along and Holo agrees
:smugrys::smugina::smugmoona::smugsubaru::smugazki::watamelon::BijouBijou::marinesmug:

Fucking LoL. I wheezed like a deflating helium balloon reading this dumbass got banned by the actual streamer whose debut immediately followed his penis explosion by a petty and ever so amazing move by @reinigen. Still one of the funniest moments of nolanhistory to me. Who would have thought that this would loop into additional gold on top. Reality delivers pure fucking comedy sometimes.
Also based Raora discord mod. I mean in so much as you can be based for A: discord and B: modding on it. But you a'ight in my book my nigga :raoraItalian:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
With this many penis explosions, Nolan is more likely to become a tranny just like his idol Chris Tyson. I shall fully support his transition. Go sperg to the extreme you autistic retard.

:shubaIapprob:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
the higher forces colluding to ban nolan from shioris chat on the day of his penis explosion anniversary

good fucking shit

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I've seen Nolan show up in the chat of Metokur streams, and recent ones too. I don't understand how he does it.

popularity based on places nolan goes to, Metokur is/was popular at the time nolan was on the farms so it won't surprise me if he only watches him because of that, and since defending vermintide is popular on twitter (another platform he's in) he will of course defend them.

As @BlueSharkTV implies, Nolan literally seems to tie some of his self-worth to how "Popular" or "Good" the things he likes is. Take this Twitter post from two days ago as an example.

>Nolan is PROUD to call Avatar the Last Airbender his favorite show

Nevermind the fact this nigga is nearly 2 decades behind the times with ATLA, why in the fuck would he get a sense of PRIDE from liking a show. He had literally nothing to do with its creation. He just sat on a fucking couch widemouthed like a fucking Soyjak CONSOOOOOMING the (admittedly amazing) product.

You can literally extrapolate this out to explain many of Nolan's behavior. It's fucking cringe as hell, and I hate using that term.

Also, I would be lying if I didn't say with it being the year since I blasted his penis off that I wasn't tempted to cowtip slightly his Twitter account. Forgive me if I do it gents. :dokiSmug:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
As @BlueSharkTV implies, Nolan literally seems to tie some of his self-worth to how "Popular" or "Good" the things he likes is. Take this Twitter post from two days ago as an example.

>Nolan is PROUD to call Avatar the Last Airbender his favorite show

Nevermind the fact this nigga is nearly 2 decades behind the times ATLA, why in the fuck would he get a sense of PRIDE from liking a show. He had literally nothing to do with its creation. He just sat on a fucking couch widemouthed like a fucking Soyjak CONSOOOOOMING the (admittedly amazing) product.

You can literally extrapolate this out to explain many of Nolan's behavior. It's fucking cringe as hell, and I hate using that term.

Also, I would be lying if I didn't say with it being the year since I blasted his penis off that I wasn't tempted to cowtip slightly his Twitter account. Forgive me if I do it gents. :dokiSmug:

Do it no balls!

Also, tell him to visit the forums to see how many people are shitting on his good name. Lastly, please tell him that MLP is fucking kid's bait and is the worst show of all time.

Top Bottom