"Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!" That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?"Shirakami Fubuki

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Topo Chico

Benjamin Netanyahu is speaking to US reps today and Nolan is very upset.

He's been doing his part, by furiously retweeting to support the oppressed people of Palestine, but Elon is thwarting him...

Nolan doesn't just believe Netanyahu should be punished to the fullest extent of the law (lots of retweets along those lines), he implies here he should be guillotined. Nolan's upping his radicalization.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
>if I could drive
What are the chances he has already been found mentally incompetent and is basically his parents' charity case?

niggaphil

Nolan is been real quiet in the Discord (he could move to other discord server, or grooming his new best friend). Did Nolan learnt his lessons for not venting bullshit in discord? :dokiSmug:

However, it doesn't prevent Nolan being retarded in twitter. He is seething so much about Elon Musk and netanyahu Fucking his virgin arse over without proper lubing :smugpipi:

20240725_Capture00.PNG

Archive 1

20240725_Capture01.PNG

Archive 2

20240725_Capture02.PNG

Archive 3

Edit:
Brief update: The chink discord for hololive justice is available now. I haven't seen Nolan in these servers yet. So Nolan, if you read this, please join the Justice Discord server and show how retarded you are!
:NOWWELAUGH:

Last edited:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
If he cared so much, he could just go outside and protest right? Who am I kidding, it's fucking Nolan.

niggaphil

If he cared so much, he could just go outside and protest right? Who am I kidding, it's fucking Nolan.

Nolan irl response (Probably true):
:crushsighs:
:crushrepliedtoyou:
:crushwtfiswrong:
:nolanihopeyournotblack:

:crushracist:
If I am going out to protest, how am I gonna watch livestream and LMAOOOO 24/7???

Fuck you for suggesting me such stupid idea! And I hoped you are fucking DIE for being a MAGA and Elon Musk supporter!

:CrushAllowed:

Last edited:

niggaphil

When I thought he left the chink discord for greener pasture yesterday, Nolan bitch slap me once again to prove I was wrong :smugpipi:

He is raging so hard, and wrote a light novel in the venting channel, saying he was treated unfairly by his father. Besides that, his best partner is encouraging his behavior now. :dokiSmug:

Screenshot 2024-07-26 084937.png

Screenshot 2024-07-26 084955.png

Screenshot 2024-07-26 085021.png

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
When I thought he left the chink discord for greener pasture yesterday, Nolan bitch slap me once again to prove I was wrong :smugpipi:

He is raging so hard, and wrote a light novel in the venting channel, saying he was treated unfairly by his father. Besides that, his best partner is encouraging his behavior now. :dokiSmug:

View attachment 74443

View attachment 74444

View attachment 74445
B Achilles will get a taste of the Nolan Crushussy pretty soon. He's upping the ante with constant hugs. I won't be surprised if they're doing MLP ERP in a private discord server. Would explain why his dad caught him naked that one time, retards do be fucking horny all the time.

tgmslc

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
It's the same song and dance every time. He doesn't do shit and gets punished but it's his dad fault somehow.

I hope this idiot keeps going until he's banned from every single Vtuber discord at this point. :whatastory:

niggaphil

Would explain why his dad caught him naked that one time, retards do be fucking horny all the time.
You mean B Achilles could be Blue Spike? He tricked Nolan's dad to be the Lumber Jack, and then later he may convinced Nolan will shove his beloved MLP toys or Hololive merch up to his Crushussy??? :whatastory:

If this shit happened in the future, will there be TVA or Vtuber Discord civil war? :dokiSmug:

tgmslc

You mean B Achilles could be Blue Spike? He tricked Nolan's dad to be the Lumber Jack, and then later he may convinced Nolan will shove his beloved MLP toys or Hololive merch up to his Crushussy??? :whatastory:

If this shit happened in the future, will there be TVA or Vtuber Discord civil war? :dokiSmug:
I thought about this for a second, how kino it would be to see what pissy rants we'd get from Nolan after he & his biggest enabler saved up their parents' pennies to meet up offline & awkwardly smash their grundles together... but then I remembered these are the kind of terminally online losers who would likely shit their organs out if they ever traveled more than a hundred feet from their goblin caves.

GOTBB

View attachment 74443

View attachment 74444

View attachment 74445
I thought about this for a second, how kino it would be to see what pissy rants we'd get from Nolan after he & his biggest enabler saved up their parents' pennies to meet up offline & awkwardly smash their grundles together... but then I remembered these are the kind of terminally online losers who would likely shit their organs out if they ever traveled more than a hundred feet from their goblin caves.
It stretches credulity that CRUSH is real.
Do you expect me to believe that B is not one of you just doing it "for the lulz" or whatever the modern equivalent is?

I look forward to the leak of all the DMs I assume "B Achilles" is waiting for an anniversary or something.
Maybe you are waiting until you get dick pics for maximum shame?

Man, I sincerely hope no one here is engaging in a gayop. Because that'd be extremely fucking gay, even without the cowtipping. Catfishing Nolan would not be a deed anyone should ever admit to unless he wants to be ridiculed and laughed at for his faggotry. Imagine being known as the fag who sought and recieved Nolan's dickpics after seducing him.
I agree. But the possibility that we live in a world where this turd gets any respite and solace and understanding just seems improbable.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Do you expect me to believe that B is not one of you just doing it "for the lulz" or whatever the modern equivalent is?

I look forward to the leak of all the DMs I assume "B Achilles" is waiting for an anniversary or something.
91a.jpg

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Man, I sincerely hope no one here is engaging in a gayop. Because that'd be extremely fucking gay, even without the cowtipping. Catfishing Nolan would not be a deed anyone should ever admit to unless he wants to be ridiculed and laughed at for his faggotry. Imagine being known as the fag who sought and recieved Nolan's dickpics after seducing him.

20240714_110242.jpg

:vomit:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

That's just his jeans folding over, right

right

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

If I was proctor I wouldn't ban said person, I would give them some kind of eyesore tag or post banner to mark them for life as the fag who begged for nolan's dick pics.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sure, there have been people that have done long-term gayops that get posted on Kiwifarms, but Crush is definitely Nolan. I can't work out B Achilles though. How many times do you listen to a Nolan rant without wanting to commit toasterbath? A gayop isn't out of the realm of possibility, but I don't know what you could get out of a gayop targeting Nolan that doesn't make you look like a bigger sperg than Nolan.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Just like the Farms.
Meh, that one isn't embarrassing enough and people have ended up trying to get it as some sort of achievement. Most tards will not understand what it even means.
I was thinking more of a "THIS USER SOLICITED DICK PICS FROM AN AUTISTIC MANCHILD, LAUGH AT HIS SORRY ASS!" as a banner below every post that flashes red and orange or some shit.

fortnitesmasherX

So has Nolan been up to anything super special awesome today? I bet he's been talking to hot babes online all day, right?

Top Bottom