"What is a friend? Is it someone who doesn't talk to you for seven months? Anyway... Next question!... I think a friend is someone that talks to you more than when it is convenient from a business standpoint... and talks to you more than once every six months"Silvervale

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine being his dad and then a fucking Secret Service agent come a knocking

"GET THAT SHIT OFF THE INTERNETTTTTTTTT"
I WANT EVERYTHING ABOUT. MY. HOUSE. OFF. THE. INTERNET. NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

God's Strongest Dragoon

His family are obviously very Christian according to his blogposts and we know they're from Ohio (the midwest). There's a good chance his parents are Trump supporters. Imagine their reaction when the Secret Service come to his door and tell them that he's been wishing the assassination attempt suceeded. Would that be the nuclear level event that gets Nolan permanently booted from his parents' wifi?

Topo Chico

His family are obviously very Christian according to his blogposts and we know they're from Ohio (the midwest). There's a good chance his parents are Trump supporters. Imagine their reaction when the Secret Service come to his door and tell them that he's been wishing the assassination attempt suceeded. Would that be the nuclear level event that gets Nolan permanently booted from his parents' wifi?
We can only hope it isn't for the sake of Nolan watching.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
1720926074880.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Btw since when is trump child rapist? He was t on the logs and after like 5 hours if vetting children none of them said Trump was on an island?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Btw since when is trump child rapist? He was t on the logs and after like 5 hours if vetting children none of them said Trump was on an island?
It's what the leftists have been spamming on twitter since Biden's recent speech to NATO where his dementia was incredibly apparent. He called Putin the president of Ukraine.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
People have got stupid with the Epstein associations, there are a lot of suspicious cases but even tangentially meeting him is a condemnation as a "confirmed" rapist.
And you know how ridiculous people get with Trump. Any potential avenue of attack, no matter how absurd, is rode for all they can get out of it.

niggaphil

Reasons politics were hard off the table for most of our friendship someone posted it in main so I figured may as well move it here

Wow wow wow wow, Nolan. You just went to pony convention and spreading the loves about Pony fucking and orgy, and now you said Trump is rapist?

archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

tgmslc

People have got stupid with the Epstein associations, there are a lot of suspicious cases but even tangentially meeting him is a condemnation as a "confirmed" rapist.
And you know how ridiculous people get with Trump. Any potential avenue of attack, no matter how absurd, is rode for all they can get out of it.
I don't think it's related to Epstein's pedo paradise but Trump did get accused of fucking a child. The trial didn't deliver a conviction, though, so...

I hate Trump, but he's probably not a pedo. I also don't get why Trump haters feel the need to invent dramas like this to go after him with when there's his stupid voice and stupid ideas right there.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I also don't get why Trump haters feel the need to invent dramas like this to go after him with when there's his stupid voice and stupid ideas right there.
Look, all that drama? Old news even grandma barely cares. Now, the pedocusations? All the rage. Tell masses someones fucking a prostitute and that hes orange and hates china, youll get a yawn, now call that orange guy a diddy and they eat that shit up. Even on this very forum we had THREE pedocusations last three months, and it got so bad our oooperatoooor got paranoid schizophrenia and banned a flip.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
If i recall correctly when looking at equestria daily like a year ago, he mentioned something along the lines of his parents being republicans. And well like a lot of famiy in 2024 social medias and schools managed to convince the childrens that being a democrat is absolutely the way to go and you should be ashamed if you ever became a filthy right winger.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

niggaphil

VSoyBoy

New Nolan just dropped

View attachment 73702

What an incredible angle.
Looking down to give him an big ass double chin and make it look like he's all neck, his eyes look tiny and his glasses look massive, the grade-school handwriting for his name and he even made sure to include a look at the tent he's pitched looking at all the sexy horses.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What an incredible angle.
Looking down to give him an big ass double chin and make it look like he's all neck, his eyes look tiny and his glasses look massive, the grade-school handwriting for his name and he even made sure to include a look at the tent he's pitched looking at all the sexy horses.
The true Nolan Crush experience :totalnolansupremacy:

httn

Hag enthusiast

fortnitesmasherX

Topo Chico

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom