"I hope you guys you know, uh, celebrate together happily...and...maybe explode together"IRyS

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

niggaphil

Some new drama from Nolan who claim a friend broke up with him after knowing for 2 weeks, due to his friend's “mental breakdown”:
Capture.PNG

He even upload a full fucking 52 secs of discord conversation as a proof in a CHINK discord and DOXXING his PC screen. I downloaded the video, but I coudn't upload to streamable due to the file type limitation. Anyone has a good suggestion? Or should I DM @reinigen the video?

Edit: Just able to convert to proper mp4 to upload. Enjoys!

:dokiSmug:

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Some new drama from Nolan who claim a friend broke up with him after knowing for 2 weeks, due to his friend's “mental breakdown”:
View attachment 68783

He even upload a full fucking 52 secs of discord conversation as a proof in a CHINK discord and DOXXING his PC screen. I downloaded the video, but I coudn't upload to streamable due to the 10 min limitation. Anyone has a good suggestion? Or should I DM @reinigen the video?

just dm rein

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

He even upload a full fucking 52 secs of discord conversation as a proof in a CHINK discord and DOXXING his PC screen. I downloaded the video, but I coudn't upload to streamable due to the file type limitation. Anyone has a good suggestion? Or should I DM @reinigen the video?

That is an amazing amount of delusion from Crush. Apparently not being 'friends' with him is a result of a mental breakdown..., wow :BibooPopcorn:
1714136046874.png
>Mods hold grudges forever I swear
>btw, retard is not a slur, calling it one, is retarded
A couple more for the quote pile
1714136255048.png
>I have been a lot better with mods since May 2022, if I insult them it's only after I'm super nice and reasonable with my appeal and they refuse to listen still
1714136377787.png

:BijouBijou: are you okay? you seem off
1714136475704.png
1714136580585.png
:whatastory:Always with the birthdays
1714136753916.png
we're already friends
1714136925839.png
I'll leave this one to someone else to OCR, not typing it.
And to end this post off
1714137112586.png
1714137148600.png

Nolan :kaelagshgsh!:

fortnitesmasherX

View attachment 68783

@Scoots this is how Nolan will treat you when you walk away.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Holy shit that's such a goldmine. You find something funny each read through.
It's hilarious to watch someone else just tumble into the nolan spike trap. Pure 112% raw unfiltered nolantism. Proving yet another time he also doesn't even consider what people tell him. Dude gets another paragraph about what's wrong with him and completely deflects by posting random shit in reply. Then follows that by flat out saying that he ignored it all while telling said person that they should be thrilled for the PRIVILEGE of talking to the almighty Godking of autism.

It's nice to see other people need to "collect notes" on dealing with this guy too. Every journey into a nolan logbook is like reliving a small part of our history here.
Autism Archeology.:lunannaaani:

Topo Chico

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I swear I'm not going to do daily updates for my dumb bot. Anyway, while I was dealing with some weird permission issues, I decided to rewrite it to somewhat understand context, so you can now sort of talk to it. It's still very dumb, just like Nolan, but if you keep your questions simple and if I put enough quotes in the text file it should at least give the illusion of a conversation. If it doesn't find anything for context in the quotes for a conversation, it just sends out a random quote -- just like Nolan.

Screenshot 2024-04-26 200113.jpg

fortnitesmasherX

I swear I'm not going to do daily updates for my dumb bot. Anyway, while I was dealing with some weird permission issues, I decided to rewrite it to somewhat understand context, so you can now sort of talk to it. It's still very dumb, just like Nolan, but if you keep your questions simple and if I put enough quotes in the text file it should at least give the illusion of a conversation. If it doesn't find anything for context in the quotes for a conversation, it just sends out a random quote -- just like Nolan.

But does it have permissions to enter the Chinese servers? That's the important part.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Topo Chico

Zyklon Mag

Context: Hakka's birthday stream, one of the merch items is a lunchbox
image-44.png

Topo Chico

fortnitesmasherX

Context: Hakka's birthday stream, one of the merch items is a lunchbox
View attachment 68867
He'll get that $20 an hour job any day now.

Just gotta have faith.

Also, isn't he planning on working part time? Do you even need a lunch break when only working 4 hours?

niggaphil

He'll get that $20 an hour job any day now.

Just gotta have faith.

Also, isn't he planning on working part time? Do you even need a lunch break when only working 4 hours?
Working 4 hours? I bet he will use 3/4 of his work hour to watch live stream, and cries when getting caught and fired by his manager! :dokiSmug:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Working 4 hours? I bet he will use 3/4 of his work hour to watch live stream, and cries when getting caught and fired by his manager! :dokiSmug:
Unironically

niggaphil

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

fortnitesmasherX

Top Bottom