"I'm not giving some fucking idiot bastard landlords my money anymore. No. Fuck you so much in the ass. I hate you. Go fuck yourself"Takanashi Kiara

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Tbf Nolans dad does sound like a retard Mongolid himself so he's probably partially to blame for why Nolan is the way he is
Whole family is infected with autism.

IdenticalPlateaus

Tbf Nolans dad does sound like a retard Mongolid himself so he's probably partially to blame for why Nolan is the way he is
Probably, it's hard to tell how much is just Nolan's making him sound retarded though. He isn't exactly a reliable narrator.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
He got the biggest dramafag in vtubing (sorry Proctor!) to block him over a weak insult like "clout goblin." Can you imagine getting one-guy'd by Nolan "that's bizarre, and I hope you're not black" Crush? That's an inconceivable L for FagsucksD. The fact that Nolan happened to be whiteknighting for some faggy N*ji doesn't factor in at all.
To be fair if some retard with a Palestinian flag in their name started getting stupidly aggressive in my replies over nothing I might block them on reflex too.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
False has been blocking pretty much everyone shitting on his tweets for like a month now. Nolan is just the 3845th guy to "flex" being blocked by the guy. Honestly, i dont get why people are seeing getting blocked on twitter as a W. Shit is cringe.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
False has been blocking pretty much everyone shitting on his tweets for like a month now. Nolan is just the 3845th guy to "flex" being blocked by the guy. Honestly, i dont get why people are seeing getting blocked on twitter as a W. Shit is cringe.
I don't like false but this IS pretty cringe.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

I don't like false but this IS pretty cringe.
People literally thing blocking = they have no counter for what I said = I win the argument and they are cowards. Not "I'm an annoying git using the same argument as other people for the 517th time, and he doesn't want to deal with it anymore".

niggaphil

Nolan wifi is unplugged. However, this time it is not his father, but his drunk mother :dokiSmug:
Nolan, time to treat your mom like how you treat your sis

01.PNG

02.PNG

Stunned But Dumb

I wonder what the number of search results for "cries" "egomaniac" and "sobs" are in those servers

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Nolan's mom has to have a drinking problem because of him. I will not accept a different reality.

Stunned But Dumb

Nolan's mom has to have a drinking problem because of him. I will not accept a different reality.
I had assumed it was because of her daughter's death

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Her having a drinking problem at the time of Nolan's conception would explain a lot, though.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Her only daughter is dead.

One of her sons is Nolan.

One of her sons is a troon.

The last one no doubt resents Nolan and probably his family on top of that. I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves and has nothing to do with them ever again.

Yeah, a bit of day-drinking is pretty understandable.

mist

need to check goon hives for venting. emphasis on accounts.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
need to check goon hives for venting. emphasis on accounts.

These guys are delusional if they think bots have gotten worse. It's been about the same for a long time. There was a brief period for a handful of months where it minimized, but it's only gone back to 'normal' the last 2 months. Doesn't surprise me at all though that Nolan is one the empty "Elon-hate" train.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I leave the asylum for a week and Nolan gets a dub over purple Keem?

:selenpointandlaugh:

niggaphil

Nolan in the weekend bitching:
01.PNG

Nolan taking care of his health now
02.PNG

Also, another Niji L collection. Does anyone know what forum he is talking about? :dokiSmug:
03.PNG

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Nolan in the weekend bitching:
View attachment 67234

Nolan taking care of his health now
View attachment 67235

Also, another Niji L collection. Does anyone know what forum he is talking about? :dokiSmug:
View attachment 67233
At this point Nolan's "egomaniacal paranoid hypocrite father" is starting to sound like dril's "disrespectful teenage son" to me

"This weekend my egomaniacal paranoid hypocrite father got ahold of some gluten and now he wants to become an anime girl streamer :nolancries:"

Oh boy, I just had a devilish idea
1711890981665.png

God's Weakest Tard

Top Bottom