"Do you see this shit peko~"Usada Pekora

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Topo Chico

:urtearingmeapart:
image.png
The King losing another friend over being a perpetual negative nancy? NOOOOoooooooOOOooooOOOoooOOOooOOooOoOoOooooo~
Do we know what this is about? I honestly despise the people who (((hug))) him more than Nolan. Actually I don't even despise Nolan, he's just a moronic autist, but these fucking people who enable him are the true fucking problem with society.
@ him (them) next time :smugina:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The King losing another friend over being a perpetual negative nancy? NOOOOoooooooOOOooooOOOoooOOOooOOooOoOoOooooo~
He said he lost someone over a doxing. What are the odds he showed someone the Nolan OP to complain and now they hate him because it shows him being an abusive sociopath?

Topo Chico

He said he lost someone over a doxing. What are the odds he showed someone the Nolan OP to complain and now they hate him because it shows him being an abusive sociopath?
I read that as maybe even our boy scoots is distancing himself over the "doxing" situation in the most recent discord ban as that'd be the way a narcissistic sperg would try and self sooth over that sort of situation, but anything is possible, he's been full retard his whole life. If only we had some screenshots of some of these dm groups
:nolancries:

niggaphil

Why must he shitpost in the Chinese Discord server? Can't he just shitpost on live-stream chat?

Is this what an autist looks like?

And I remembered he said Chinese Discord is more superior than the rest of the server that he got banned? :smugselen:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Why is this guy constantly asking for hugs? He ain't getting any when he eventually ends up in the tard house.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Why is this guy constantly asking for hugs? He ain't getting any when he eventually ends up in the tard house.

He'll be hugging himself at least when a straitjacket is on

Topo Chico

If a cow necks there is no milk. Nolan’s moral crimes amount to a dime a dozen tier shit you’d find in any trashy apartment complex or trailer park. I want him to live a long, fruitful, and juicy life for me to get my daily Nolans from. Keep up the great work King! PS please explain some of you political tweets more in depth, they at times seem contradictory! I want to understand you better!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Why must he shitpost in the Chinese Discord server? Can't he just shitpost on live-stream chat?
His whole thing is wanting to "be apart of the vtuber community" and copy-pasting his YT chat messages into a Discord using DeepL translate is the way he's set himself out to achieve this "being in a community".
I think the chinese don't really understand/care because they probably watch Holostreams mirrored through BiliBili.

God's Strongest Dragoon

His whole thing is wanting to "be apart of the vtuber community" and copy-pasting his YT chat messages into a Discord using DeepL translate is the way he's set himself out to achieve this "being in a community".
I think the chinese don't really understand/care because they probably watch Holostreams mirrored through BiliBili.
Nolan has always been deeply desperate to be seen as a notable figure, it's why he appreciated the "Certified Nolan Moment" react. There's quite a few posts on here and on the homeland where he talks about how he wants to become a content creator and seeing as how he wanted to do the same content as DN, it's no surprise he worships the filthy SEAnig. Being the lone Laowai/Gweilo on the Chinese servers likely gives him a sense of value and feeling of being noteworthy because he's unique.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
He was more focused on translating his excessive liveposting spam to Chinese than actually watching the stream? I mean, it's not surprising since it's Nolan, but still....

God's Strongest Dragoon

He was more focused on translating his excessive liveposting spam to Chinese than actually watching the stream? I mean, it's not surprising since it's Nolan, but still....

That's par for the course for him. His 12/14/2021 post, read that last sentence:
nolanventpost.png

Yes, you read that right. The retard was seething so hard that his dad interrupted the karaoke stream that he immediately went to make a ventpost and then missed more of the karaoke stream because he was ventposting. He then still blames his dad for missing that last song.

niggaphil

Since Pomu is graduating, expect this retard to harrass the chink Discord with room mate information. I am expecting Nolan gonna get banned and cries in the corner again

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Since Pomu is graduating, expect this retard to harrass the chink Discord with room mate information. I am expecting Nolan gonna get banned and cries in the corner again
i will actually cry laughing if he gets banned on the wumao discords

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I read that as maybe even our boy scoots is distancing himself over the "doxing" situation in the most recent discord ban as that'd be the way a narcissistic sperg would try and self sooth over that sort of situation, but anything is possible, he's been full retard his whole life. If only we had some screenshots of some of these dm groups
:nolancries:
All I'll say is was yesterday was rough but I'm optimistic about the future

And no I'm not the one he might lose over a doxing disagreement

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
All I'll say is was yesterday was rough but I'm optimistic about the future
The ball is on your court scoots. Finish the job. Kill him. LEAK EVERYTHING :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The ball is on your court scoots. Finish the job. Kill him. LEAK EVERYTHING :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
I'm not that kind of guy sorry

Besides it's nothing worth sharing

Kalion

:)
I haven't paid much attention to this thread, but skimming it seems Nolan has a "personal falling out" with someone every few days? Does he just consider anyone who looks his way his friend?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I haven't paid much attention to this thread, but skimming it seems Nolan has a "personal falling out" with someone every few days? Does he just consider anyone who looks his way his friend?
Autistic people (and a lot of mentally impaired people) are like that in my experience, their fixations often extend to people and they tend to cling onto any shred of kindness they can find. It's kinda sad but in Nolan's case he deserves it and he's the one who has driven everyone away.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

niggaphil

Do you know which chink discord? I would want to know what shit Nolan is trying to fuck with the mods :smugselen:

Edit:
Just checked fuwamoco discord, looks like he got some money to spend on Gura merch
Capture.PNG

Also, he tried to used the chinese translation in the fuwamoco discord due to his dumbass in speaking english with chink, and tried to pick a fight with the mods, and got banned in other chink server
Capture2.PNG

Last edited:
Top Bottom