"You guys think I'm just a useless, single, 30-year-old woman, right? Just a tired, unmarried, thirtyish office lady who can't keep her room clean huh?"Houshou Marine

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Well fuck. That mihawk man I swear.

You can do it man, I'm rooting for ya, so just take your time as best as you could.

Anyway, to continue with the last effortpost. Here's what Nolan do after he malding about being banned from geega's twitch chat, him being angry at people in hana macchia fancord trying to help him, and also him shittalking against the mod who banned him off geega's chat in another discord (which he shared).

So Nolan returned, saying that he's making some amends with the mod he have issue with, and then began to engage with the person who made the 'ultimatum' in reaction to nolan's behavior.
View attachment 58418
View attachment 58419
View attachment 58420
He's trying, guys.

And then, he dropped a long venting about his dad as usual.
View attachment 58421

On spacebattles side of thing, the boy himself is getting cozy in that place. Look at him with big 1k score
View attachment 58423
1701562632023.png
This is all the poor woman is to him: the piñata in his pity party. Even after she's gone, this creature refuses to drop his combo.

Said it before, but it bears repeating more than ever:
View attachment 45085I miss my sister (who is dead btw). I would very much like it if she weren't dead. Did I mention she's dead and that I am most affected? because she is, in fact, dead, and that makes me very sad.

View attachment 45077View attachment 45078View attachment 45079View attachment 45081View attachment 45085View attachment 45089View attachment 45077View attachment 45077View attachment 45077View attachment 45077

fortnitesmasherX

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can we make into a new react? I feel like this has next level meme potential.
:nolancries: It's a smilie already, reaction stickers need to be a lot more generalized since we can't just add 10 trillion of them. Also I don't feel like getting into another 10 page debate about the merits of adding a new sticker again.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
For Christmas, can we unban nolan so he can read this thread and live react to it on stream? Is he capable of computering to setup a stream?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
For Christmas, can we unban nolan so he can read this thread and live react to it on stream? Is he capable of computering to setup a stream?
Even Christmas miracles have some limits, dude

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Speaking of Nolan, let's check in with our favorite persecuted Discord user. Here's his attempts to appeal with the Phase Connect admins.
Phase-Appeal-1.png

Phase-Appeal-2.png

Phase-Appeal-3.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Speaking of Nolan, let's check in with our favorite persecuted Discord user. Here's his attempts to appeal with the Phase Connect admins.
Phase-Appeal-1.png

Phase-Appeal-2.png

Phase-Appeal-3.png
This shit just gets boring at this point, it's the same crap as always and Nolan never learns.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This shit just gets boring at this point, it's the same crap as always and Nolan never learns.
I don't disagree. I was hoping he'd start to get more desperate as his banning increased. But if he is, I'm not seeing it in any places.

Panko Enjoyer

Very weird thought I had. Nolans emotes that he includes in text like *sighs* or *cries* is like something you'd see written by someone trying to talk to an AI chatbot. Does this retard ERP with chatbots and that has become his frame of reference for socializing?

Stunned But Dumb

Very weird thought I had. Nolans emotes that he includes in text like *sighs* or *cries* is like something you'd see written by someone trying to talk to an AI chatbot. Does this retard ERP with chatbots and that has become his frame of reference for socializing?

Nah, he's a brony who hung around brony spaces and they are basically always semi-roleplaying. If you look at a brony forum or something, almost everything many of the users post comes with an action. That show is over a decade old now, I don't know how long he watched it but if he grew up with it and that community, it's just a habit that he doesn't see a need to break

niggaphil

Nolan lolcow activity is like DSP, the shit is stale for a long time, and then suddenly the writers will throw in some super mega LOL material drama to fuck with DSP, and make it into instant cult classic (The SideScroller interview, and the recent Comcast employee who fucked with DSP business class internet) :smugselen:

So yeah, consider Nolan as long term investment.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Nolan lolcow activity is like DSP, the shit is stale for a long time, and then suddenly the writers will throw in some super mega LOL material drama to fuck with DSP, and make it into instant cult classic (The SideScroller interview, and the recent Comcast employee who fucked with DSP business class internet) :smugselen:

Will Nolan Coins™ go to the moon or will Reticule's Meatkin Bucks®™ be the first Asylum brand crypto to penetrate the market?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Giga chad Nolan, supporter of… fucking horses? :smugpipi:
No, I’m sorry, “human rights.”

Nolan’s incredible intellectual might might have him stumble independently upon the concept of incrementalism

PSYCH, Nolan is 90 IQ. :crushsobs:
Will Nolan Coins™ go to the moon
📈📈📈📈📈📈📈📈🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑
one must imagine sisyphus as happy
Phase-Appeal-1.png

Phase-Appeal-2.png

Phase-Appeal-3.png
That little fucking weasel. That final message is maddening. Random discord jannies ain’t gonna feel a lick of guilt over sweeping ya
Nah, he's a brony who hung around brony spaces and they are basically always semi-roleplaying. If you look at a brony forum or something, almost everything many of the users post comes with an action. That show is over a decade old now, I don't know how long he watched it but if he grew up with it and that community, it's just a habit that he doesn't see a need to break
He joined the fandom in 2015.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Thats the real reason to why Nolan's situation is so stale. He is very lucky that people dont go out of their way to fuck with him.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Topo Chico

Giga brain King Nolan knows the facts! Tariq Nasheed says only 50% of black in America are Foundational Black Americans!

Das rite fuqq reparations for dem fake as blacks!

fortnitesmasherX

Giga brain King Nolan knows the facts! Tariq Nasheed says only 50% of black in America are Foundational Black Americans!

Das rite fuqq reparations for dem fake as blacks!

What point was he even trying to make? Why would he ever ask that?

Topo Chico

What point was he even trying to make? Why would he ever ask that?
Publicly funded healthcare, childcare, and education are good, while reparations for blacks are bad. I added a meme that black nationalists use that 1/2 of blacks weren’t even slaves, so the question goes, “What reparations for slavery do they even deserve?” Nolan shortens that by asking his question. Which is a lol as it implies reparations would be fine if all blacks who’d receive it were descendants of slaves.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Publicly funded healthcare, childcare, and education are good, while reparations for blacks are bad. I added a meme that black nationalists use that 1/2 of blacks weren’t even slaves, so the question goes, “What reparations for slavery do they even deserve?” Nolan shortens that by asking his question. Which is a lol as it implies reparations would be fine if all blacks who’d receive it were descendants of slaves.
I am glad in Argentina we liberated Niggas early so they all died in the Civil war and we dont have to deal with them, "reparations" sounds like a nightmare.
But i dont understand its Mister Crush Racist or not? :BijouBijou:

Top Bottom