"I got the Snyder Cut for the 'Sound of Music'"Noir Vesper

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's paying Discord for some premium features like higher quality video streaming and two boosts for a server. But the big draw is the ability to use emotes cross server. So if the server doesn't have good emotes, Nolan can't LMAOOOOO with maximum efficiency.
Oh yeah ok. For someone who use discord as much as nolan it would make sense to have nitro then. Poor fag

niggaphil

It's paying Discord for some premium features like higher quality video streaming and two boosts for a server. But the big draw is the ability to use emotes cross server. So if the server doesn't have good emotes, Nolan can't LMAOOOOO with maximum efficiency.
Maybe I am a fucking old fag, who doesn't understand the appeal of the Nitro and Discord. Guess I will stick with my MSN messenger and ICQ. :smugselen:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Maybe I am a fucking old fag, who doesn't understand the appeal of the Nitro and Discord. Guess I will stick with my MSN messenger and ICQ. :smugselen:
Primarily for a lot of the populace, discord serves as a way to "make a forum without having the knowledge to know how to make a forum". The only genuine advantages of discord for people that are knowledgeable enough to create a forum is the ease of implementation of community bots and ease of verifiability of identities across communities.

When I played Classic WoW, there was a lot of bots that you could easily add to your server that made life easier. People could react to a scheduling bot and it will sign them up for scheduled raids with specific classes/specs or votes. You could have another bot that responded to chat commands with the game server's Auction House data like current prices and historical prices about certain items. If it was a crafted item like a potion, it would also tell you the data of the ingredients, so you can instantly tell if it's profitable to craft. There was a lot of roles that bots helped with and adding them to the server took minimal effort.

At the same time, it made it easy to verify people across guilds/discords, especially when there was a server discord. On normal forums like the homelands and TVA, there's no way to verify someone is the same person across both communities unless they state it on both. Someone could make an account here to impersonate someone from the homelands and until that person verifies on the homelands that it is them, we wouldn't really know. Meanwhile if I want to coordinate with another guild's officers, we can easily verify each other based on the servers we are a part of and we don't have to do the legwork of creating accounts for every guild discord on the server. On a huge game server, there was at least a dozen guilds that I might need to communicate with at some point. So instead of making a dozen accounts and logging into one account to contact one guild at a time, it was all accessible through my one discord account.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is it a bad thing to not have nitro? I guess im not part of the cool kids
It's like having reddit premium, it makes you a shiny retard among the sea of other retards.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Jesus christ, I cannot fully express how disgusted these kinds of discord screenshots make me, how the fuck does someone keep track of that many fucking discords??? All that human "interaction" cannot be healthy, and I have seen so many people that have this amount of discords joined, pinging them all the goddamn day with inane spam from thousands of people they don't even know, really puts the amount of mental dysfunction nowadays into context doesn't it? The behavior sink is really setting in...
as a discord user im only "active" in two of three at a time the rest are.

A personal server with a few bots that i can run without annoying anyone else also where i keep notes and some text stuff since discord is usually open i just type it out there

Servers for hobby stuff inactive till something of interest happens a server that keeps track of warhammer stuff (new books and models) for example

Server just for a place to host VC like recently i'm in a game of starfinder (pathfinder in space) so theres a server just for that Inactive mostly untill it's gameday.

Server for projects i'm interested in for example Chaotic Recoded which is a functional webspace to play a game of Chaotic online.

TLDR number of servers on the list is not an indicator of activity.

the Short of it is Nolan sped or not is not likely active in every server hes joined which given how to copy pastes his damn posts chances are he only uses whichever one is giving him attention.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
as a discord user im only "active" in two of three at a time the rest are.

A personal server with a few bots that i can run without annoying anyone else also where i keep notes and some text stuff since discord is usually open i just type it out there

Servers for hobby stuff inactive till something of interest happens a server that keeps track of warhammer stuff (new books and models) for example

Server just for a place to host VC like recently i'm in a game of starfinder (pathfinder in space) so theres a server just for that Inactive mostly untill it's gameday.

Server for projects i'm interested in for example Chaotic Recoded which is a functional webspace to play a game of Chaotic online.

TLDR number of servers on the list is not an indicator of activity.

the Short of it is Nolan sped or not is not likely active in every server hes joined which given how to copy pastes his damn posts chances are he only uses whichever one is giving him attention.
Why

Do you

Write

This?

Is this the so called "reddit spacing" I hear so much about in /vt/?

Schockwellenreiter

Dr. Negro Cortex
Primarily for a lot of the populace, discord serves as a way to "make a forum without having the knowledge to know how to make a forum". The only genuine advantages of discord for people that are knowledgeable enough to create a forum is the ease of implementation of community bots and ease of verifiability of identities across communities.

When I played Classic WoW, there was a lot of bots that you could easily add to your server that made life easier. People could react to a scheduling bot and it will sign them up for scheduled raids with specific classes/specs or votes. You could have another bot that responded to chat commands with the game server's Auction House data like current prices and historical prices about certain items. If it was a crafted item like a potion, it would also tell you the data of the ingredients, so you can instantly tell if it's profitable to craft. There was a lot of roles that bots helped with and adding them to the server took minimal effort.

At the same time, it made it easy to verify people across guilds/discords, especially when there was a server discord. On normal forums like the homelands and TVA, there's no way to verify someone is the same person across both communities unless they state it on both. Someone could make an account here to impersonate someone from the homelands and until that person verifies on the homelands that it is them, we wouldn't really know. Meanwhile if I want to coordinate with another guild's officers, we can easily verify each other based on the servers we are a part of and we don't have to do the legwork of creating accounts for every guild discord on the server. On a huge game server, there was at least a dozen guilds that I might need to communicate with at some point. So instead of making a dozen accounts and logging into one account to contact one guild at a time, it was all accessible through my one discord account.
And then you call someone a fag for acting like a fag and big mama Discord comes in and shuts down your entire group for hate speech and you have to start from scratch. Self owned and governed forums are much better for a multitude of reasons, not least of which is having a real actual human being on the other end of the comment to talk to rationally.

God's Strongest Dragoon

And then you call someone a fag for acting like a fag and big mama Discord comes in and shuts down your entire group for hate speech and you have to start from scratch. Self owned and governed forums are much better for a multitude of reasons, not least of which is having a real actual human being on the other end of the comment to talk to rationally.
Yeah, we had to restrict calling each other slurs over VC and in-game instead of in discord text channels.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Why

Do you

Write

This?

Is this the so called "reddit spacing" I hear so much about in /vt/?
to annoy you specifically

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
to annoy you specifically
HOLY SHIT THAT COMEBACK... B-B... BASED!

1696729428188.png
I have been bested... time for seppuku.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Saw Nolan's activity on Hana Macchia's fancord, as usual on the vent channel. Here's an interesting tidbit before we started: He has joined the Spacebattles forum.
View attachment 48307
View attachment 48323

What's Spacebattles? Well, it's an old-ass forum (so they claimed) made purely for sci-fi stuff like Starwars and Star trek stuff, before becoming mostly associated with sci-fi discussions in general, actually decent-quality writing place and currently, vtuber space. It was discussed in TVA a while back on the first general thread, mostly because some folks there found the thread and finding how hug-boxy the place is.

The place is well, still somewhat lenient with PL talk by either putting behind spoilers or DM'ing the person who wishes to discuss said stuff, and having a secondary thread dedicated for stuff related to the "behind-the scenes" stuff with more looser PL talk rules, but the point is that there are two vtuber threads there, Nolan went to the one with a set of rules about no PL talk and then expecting it to be like TVA or the homeland.

Which leads to the vent in Hana Macchia's fancord. Apparently he used it as an opening/intro to a discord server (which is Aqua's fancord, apparently) which the mod notices and subsequently banned him over.
View attachment 48309
Those links are screencaps to his interactions with the mod in question. He must be very pissed that he copy-pasted the url twice.

Of course he get banned, and he's very angry about it. He posted more screenshots in form of this horrible urls with at least one from Facebook judging by the url. (NOTE: this is not the full post screencap, i cut it off for brevity since it's just one line and bunch of urls)
View attachment 48314
View attachment 48317
The image inside that screencap is the warning he received.
View attachment 48316
View attachment 48315

View attachment 48318
someone actually gave him a hug, why even?

After this he posted something about the thing he lost from that fancord, while malding to this Kur person.
View attachment 48319

This includes a video of Nolan scrolling through the general chat of that said fancord (I think) via his phone. And also a screenshot of a discord bot showcasing editing message from Nolan.

View attachment 48321\

EDIT: Holy fuck I just realized that what Stunned but Dumb said is right, he's talking about actually having a job interview?!
Surprised no one posted this. His ability to just copy paste stuff just fucking astounds me.
image.png

Imagine all that but surrounded by nothing but Ching Chong moon runes. Jesus. But let's see what being "So Fucking Back" looks like, shall we?
image.png

That's right everyone. He's liveposting on the Chinese Hololive EN Kiara server about the English branch of a Jewish vTuber company.

How about the Shiori, Fuwamoco, and Nerissa servers?
image.png
image.png
image.png

Meanwhile on the Bijou server, the Chinese people probably have no fucking clue what's in store for them.
image.png

Not only that, looking at the Nerissa server, he's only used it to post about collabs that Nerissa happens to be in, or totally unrelated vTubers. He's never posted about Nerissa by herself. Though should we be surprised at this point, honestly?
image.png

Reminder everyone, this is what Nolan considers "being part of a community".:pippabrogoblin:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan you fucker STOP USING MY WIFE FOR THIS, YOU GODDAMN RETARD GET AWAY FROM MY WIFE.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Surprised no one posted this. His ability to just copy paste stuff just fucking astounds me.
image.png

Imagine all that but surrounded by nothing but Ching Chong moon runes. Jesus. But let's see what being "So Fucking Back" looks like, shall we?
image.png

That's right everyone. He's liveposting on the Chinese Hololive EN Kiara server about the English branch of a Jewish vTuber company.

How about the Shiori, Fuwamoco, and Nerissa servers?
image.png
image.png
image.png

Meanwhile on the Bijou server, the Chinese people probably have no fucking clue what's in store for them.
image.png

Not only that, looking at the Nerissa server, he's only used it to post about collabs that Nerissa happens to be in, or totally unrelated vTubers. He's never posted about Nerissa by herself. Though should we be surprised at this point, honestly?
image.png

Reminder everyone, this is what Nolan considers "being part of a community".:pippabrogoblin:
Forget being funny this is just sad now

But then I remember that it's fucking Nolan and think to myself maybe not enough kids were dropped in the hard concrete as a toddler

IdenticalPlateaus

Nolan you fucker STOP USING MY WIFE FOR THIS, YOU GODDAMN RETARD GET AWAY FROM MY WIFE.
You are not immune to propaganda LMAO

fortnitesmasherX

I'm just waiting for the big emotional climax for Nolan. Like when is a big vtuber that he really likes going to publicly shame him? Or Discord / YouTube banning his IP address?

I just want something huge to happen that completely shatters his worldview. Is that too much to ask for?

Topo Chico

I'm just waiting for the big emotional climax for Nolan. Like when is a big vtuber that he really likes going to publicly shame him? Or Discord / YouTube banning his IP address?

I just want something huge to happen that completely shatters his worldview. Is that too much to ask for?
Yes, that’s a while away big fella. Nolan has many, many, stairs to fall down before he gets truly fucked. He can/will create alts before he‘ll tolerate being unable to lmaooooo in discord or yt chats for example. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Enjoy the process.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links

If Gura was even aware of Nolan that would be amazing let alone ban him. However banning him would probably get Nolan to do his Bane arc and turn him into a worse version of Henry or Chase. I say worse because it would probably start with him attempting to spread Gura's dox and then ends with him getting hit with a cease and desist by Cover which ends in either:

a. he actually listens to authority(would be the first time in his life) and holy shit maybe would actually be the catalyst to change the rest of his life. Or just swear off 2.5D women forever and say only ponies can truly understand his pain.

b. keeps going and repays his parent's thankless years taking care of an ungrateful invalid by getting saddled with a huge lawsuit fine going upwards of tens of thousands of dollars. (unfortunately for everyone involved this is the more likely thing to happen)

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yes, that’s a while away big fella. Nolan has many, many, stairs to fall down before he gets truly fucked. He can/will create alts before he‘ll tolerate being unable to lmaooooo in discord or yt chats for example. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Enjoy the process.
The trick is going to be keeping tabs on him through the fall. If he gets banned everywhere, he might actually swap to a new account. That's going to be the hard part if he actually learns. Which he probably won't.

fortnitesmasherX

keeps going and repays his parent's thankless years taking care of an ungrateful invalid by getting saddled with a huge lawsuit fine going upwards of tens of thousands of dollars. (unfortunately for everyone involved this is the more likely thing to happen)
All I can say to that is "LMAO!!"

angry sushi

Early Adopter
b. keeps going and repays his parent's thankless years taking care of an ungrateful invalid by getting saddled with a huge lawsuit fine going upwards of tens of thousands of dollars. (unfortunately for everyone involved this is the more likely thing to happen)
c. his family finally gives up on his terrible spending habits and failure to integrate into society and he becomes homeless LMAOoooo howling at the moon in a soup kitchen

Top Bottom