"Wait... what?"Chisaka Airi

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
He's still in Sayu's discord. Honest;y want to try joining other fancords just to track him down, but seems rather futile endeavor.
I suspect Sayu and Maybe to a degree Hanacord don't really care enough to purge him Sayu might possibly be rebranding and while shes active in her own community *shrug*

:cursedbae:Hana is waiting to get fired :cursedbae:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I suspect Sayu and Maybe to a degree Hanacord don't really care enough to purge him Sayu might possibly be rebranding and while shes active in her own community *shrug*

:cursedbae:Hana is waiting to get fired :cursedbae:
Meh to be fair he post on sayu's discord only for big event aka her come back stream and the subathon. Which is scary considering what he posted for so little amount of chatting.

PemAloeKenzoku

1695411323937.png

:crushautistic: Featured in Sayu's discord

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 46277

:crushautistic: Featured in Sayu's discord
Didn't Kotoka throw Zaion under the bus almost immediately after the termination? This would be extremely tone deaf on Nolan's part to be saying in Sayu's server regardless, but if I'm right then wow, way to dig up old wounds you clueless bastard :zaionwhatsgoingon:

PemAloeKenzoku

Yeah, that's the general sentiment I saw around, especially with the Kotoka "I'm not sure I'm in a position/can wish her well for the future" (Paraphrased)

God's Strongest Dragoon

He tried posting again to the LiveTL Discord (again, a discord for a fucking browser add on) and they yelled at him and told him to quit treating the place like a random fancord.
"Oh I know, I'll LMAO in the LiveTL Discord, it's just a bunch of dudes bug fixing and programming. Surely they'll be patient with me."

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"Oh I know, I'll LMAO in the LiveTL Discord, it's just a bunch of dudes bug fixing and programming. Surely they'll be patient with me."
Never mess with techbros on the job.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Stunned But Dumb

I wonder, does he like Gura because she is entertaining or because she is the biggest vtuber?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I wonder, does he like Gura because she is entertaining or because she is the biggest vtuber?
I actually remember seeing him going into the "other Vtubers" channel on a Discord that was, of course, for a totally different person. The usuals were discussing a stream by VTuber A. Nolan came in, posted the link to another stream for VTuber B, started "live reacting" drowning out the other chatters, then complained about "why are you still chatting about the other stream, the one I linked has higher CCV right now". :pippabrogoblin:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan is the spirit of normie FOMO poser bandwagon garbage, idk how this motherfucker ended up in the farms and how he was tolerated for fucking years and even treated as a forum mascot due to his unique outlook (positivity as opposed to classic homeland cynicism), maybe it's because the homeland, and by extension this place, have (ironically) very tolerant forum cultures and banning people only ever happens when they are very, VERY disruptive. Essentially just what @IdenticalPlateaus said last page.
I remember when the anti-vtuber true-and-honest fággots used Nolan as reason our thread was terrible "Why haven't you guys told him to fuck off", I guess us chuuba fags were even more patient than other farmers.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Didn't Kotoka throw Zaion under the bus almost immediately after the termination? This would be extremely tone deaf on Nolan's part to be saying in Sayu's server regardless, but if I'm right then wow, way to dig up old wounds you clueless bastard :zaionwhatsgoingon:
Yeah, that's the general sentiment I saw around, especially with the Kotoka "I'm not sure I'm in a position/can wish her well for the future" (Paraphrased)
it's up in the air since what she said was pretty vague. She has decent english skills but some things still slip past her and given the assumption of them being good friends BEFORE that (which could also be wrong to be fair) theres alot of doubt around it though it certainly made an impact.

I always choose to read it as "i'm not sure if I can comment on that" or "I don't want to bring that up (because managers are watching)" rather then a statement of malevolence

but yeah nolan is a fucking clueless bastard and or knows saying that will get him attention.

Edit:forgot to reply to this
Nolan is the spirit of normie FOMO poser bandwagon garbage, idk how this motherfucker ended up in the farms and how he was tolerated for fucking years and even treated as a forum mascot due to his unique outlook (positivity as opposed to classic homeland cynicism), maybe it's because the homeland, and by extension this place, have (ironically) very tolerant forum cultures and banning people only ever happens when they are very, VERY disruptive. Essentially just what @IdenticalPlateaus said last page.
I remember when the anti-vtuber true-and-honest fággots used Nolan as reason our thread was terrible "Why haven't you guys told him to fuck off", I guess us chuuba fags were even more patient than other farmers.
I highly suspect that unlike here the optimism deficiency in the farms lead to them keeping him around over here we have people like Scoots who despite me laughing at his attempt at reformation seems like a decent and honest person and not a trash goblin like I am.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I highly suspect that unlike here the optimism deficiency in the farms lead to them keeping him around over here we have people like Scoots who despite me laughing at his attempt at reformation seems like a decent and honest person and not a trash goblin like I am.
I mean "them" IS us, 90% of that thread's former population is now here and makes around 50-70% of this forum's active user base, we kept tolerating nolan even here, the thing is Nolan kinda got doxed in the months preceding our move to this place, and a lot of things were learned about him then that made people less and less tolerant.
We tried being nice to him in the beginning but he completely ignored everyone who has telling him that oversharing his private info was a really bad idea, then he had a massive spergout and several arguments with others when he was dug into (I think it was @uquusquad who did it), let's just say that goodwill for him was waning even back then.
When this place was made he just kept getting worse and played the victim more and more, the multiple spergouts shared in this very thread basically sealed his rep with many of us.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I remember having this interaction on the farms. Enna doing a handcam stream where she was decorating cookies in the style of the then new ILUNA members.
nolan.PNG

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I mean "them" IS us, 90% of that thread's former population is now here and makes around 50-70% of this forum's active user base, we kept tolerating nolan even here, the thing is Nolan kinda got doxed in the months preceding our move to this place, and a lot of things were learned about him then that made people less and less tolerant.
We tried being nice to him in the beginning but he completely ignored everyone who has telling him that oversharing his private info was a really bad idea, then he had a massive spergout and several arguments with others when he was dug into (I think it was @uquusquad who did it), let's just say that goodwill for him was waning even back then.
When this place was made he just kept getting worse and played the victim more and more, the multiple spergouts shared in this very thread basically sealed his rep with many of us.
i'm aware and i still stand by it.

Smaller collective of people + less miserable fuckers like me shitting up the place and less able to drown out the few nice people we have.

Nolan's explosion was a long time coming for sure no matter how i look at it tho.

IdenticalPlateaus

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He was even numberfagging about reactions? Holy shit dude, no wonder that Miko react spam broke him.
He had a time where any quip against him would set him off lol.

IdenticalPlateaus

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
He had a time where any quip against him would set him off lol.
Imagine if we had :crushautistic: to reply to him with before. I think even just using any of the emotes featuring him would set him off.

Top Bottom