"Huh chinchin katame? (hard penis)"Aki Rosenthal

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Imagine if we had :crushautistic: to reply to him with before. I think even just using any of the emotes featuring him would set him off.
Dear god dont give me any weird ideas....

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Why does this exist? And why was it uploaded 2 months ago?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Imagine not knowing anything about nolan, heck, nothing about vtubers... and finding this shit on youtube randomly? It's totally possible tbh, since youtube now seems to randomly recommend videos with very few views about shit you have never searched for before.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

What the fuck is this account?

1695452853158.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well that certainly wasn't the update to the thread I was expecting. I mean not really ever sure what to expect but holy shit. A good laugh was had though so I'll give it to em.
The video description also added an extra chuckle.

"TOTAL NOLAN SUPREMACY!

AI Cover made using RVC-Project
Image made by Kiwi Farms user thhrang
Person featured in said image is Kiwi Farms user Nolan Crush"

If forum vtuber princess @superduper wasn't menhara, the total nolan supremacy thing would make me think it was a shit post attempt of hers before he tardraged himself into a ban. On the other hand that's a decently old account to have apparently done nothing on until deciding to do some goofy farms/tva specific thing like nolan post. Someone around here must have been bored as fuck.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Did the penis explosion thread vanish? I was gonna see if i could find any stupid quotes to mine from there but it seems to be gone?

Edit: i am stupid/it's in board feedback tech management for some reason.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Well that certainly wasn't the update to the thread I was expecting. I mean not really ever sure what to expect but holy shit. A good laugh was had though so I'll give it to em.
The video description also added an extra chuckle.

"TOTAL NOLAN SUPREMACY!

AI Cover made using RVC-Project
Image made by Kiwi Farms user thhrang
Person featured in said image is Kiwi Farms user Nolan Crush"

If forum vtuber princess @superduper wasn't menhara, the total nolan supremacy thing would make me think it was a shit post attempt of hers before he tardraged himself into a ban. On the other hand that's a decently old account to have apparently done nothing on until deciding to do some goofy farms/tva specific thing like nolan post. Someone around here must have been bored as fuck.

:SelenHAHAhere:
Definitely not my account bro, I wouldn't do Nolan dirty like this.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Definitely not my account bro, I wouldn't do Nolan dirty like this.
Denial is the confirmation of a fact that was previously only a rumor.

But in all seriousness, I agree with @Latte'Ninba. That account looks like it's yours, but it's six years old, so it's probably not you.

Stunned But Dumb

I don't superduper's parents would let him online anymore than 4 years ago, so definitely not

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Very rude of you to Doxx Rie's PL in public like this.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

@Kuri Rinji - I'd be happy to assist and answer any questions if you have them RE: the shit we've talked about here. I can provide the notes and screenshots I've taken for context on stuff. And I'm sure other trackers like @Topo Chico and @Jambalaya will probably have zero problems giving you information as well if you so desire.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@reinigen look out for the macchia discord it would probably be the first place he goes to vent whenever he sees this tweet

niggaphil

It is good idea to make a stream about Nolan, next time people can just show to chink discord and let them know the power of Nolan :smugselen:

Topo Chico

@Kuri Rinji - I'd be happy to assist and answer any questions if you have them RE: the shit we've talked about here. I can provide the notes and screenshots I've taken for context on stuff. And I'm sure other trackers like @Topo Chico and @Jambalaya will probably have zero problems giving you information as well if you so desire.
Ya I have a txt file of a lot of his tweets and have no prob helping source some info.

The only difficulty with a video on Nolan is if you want to do an actual history there’s many gaps in the knowledge on him. We have his vtuber stuff but a lot of his involvement with the brony community isn’t very well documented (and may be lost to time). His first doxing arc is also simi-scattered. I’d think Rinji’s best bet would to cover his vtuber era on KF, here, discord, and Twitter as it’s the most documented with archives. It’d be cool to see how rinji crafts a narrative on Mr Ohio.

Top Bottom