"Power blinked 1 sex"Sleepy Project

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
my question is how the fuck did he survive to make 8000+ messages.

were they all made on the same day.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
my question is how the fuck did he survive to make 8000+ messages.

were they all made on the same day.
LMAOOOOO automatically translates to 400 words

fortnitesmasherX

image.png

Reminder, this is on the public Hana Macchia Fancord.

Update - Nolan has deleted the post about his therapy. And replaced it with this post.
image.png
I'm so fucking salty that I completely missed reading this. Thr pictures are gone now. Anyone have an archive of the posts?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
THIS IS SO FUCKING BISEXUALLLLLLLLL I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF
:crushautistic:

:crushface:

Holy shit, he is a large fag and retard.
:nolancries::crushsobs::nolancries:
We really are going to get a troon out, aren't we? His last ditch attempt to gain some kind of protected status that he can wield against consequences and criticism.

Last edited:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Oh boy! my favorite sperg thread has been pretty active since I last tuned in. I wonder what ha-

Good fucking Lord...

F2z8aQRXgAAYFH4.jpg

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
We really are going to get a troon out, aren't we? His last ditch attempt to gain some kind of protected status that he can wield against consequences and criticism.
It's the only community around that tolerates his level of spergery.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
honestly with the way he behaves untill they cancel him for being too retarded his wahwahwah pity me posts could get him alot of clout.

i just request we wait untill he picks a fight with another pedophile to share his love of kids with the world

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
it takes one random alog to infiltrate whatever the place hes gonna spam in to reveal his kiwifarms post history to mods

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
it takes one random alog to infiltrate whatever the place hes gonna spam in to reveal his kiwifarms post history to mods
He wouldn't be the first Kiwi to troon out and tearfully disawow his past, either.

IdenticalPlateaus

Jesus christ the amount of cringe I felt while reading all that made me feel like my innards were all twisted.
You are a stronger man than I. I can only manage to vaguely skim his discord logs. :gurasemperfi:

Honestly even groups like them and furries may not welcome him. All of these groups still have rules, both written and unwritten. Nolan is incapable of following rules that don't align to exactly what he believes they should be. This place was really his best bet due to 'anti-interference' vibe it inherited from the farms, cows being allowed to be cows as long as they don't do anything illegal or openly disruptive like spamming. I don't think he is going to find a space more tolerant of his shittery.

His only bet is to somehow form his own community but he is probably too lazy to do that, and I think he needs a large community to post in since that is part of his narcissism.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
He wouldn't be the first Kiwi to troon out and tearfully disawow his past, either.
Do it fast enough and tell them hes a troll, he wont have time to claim he disavowed anything. Just dont tell them about his sister, that will actually up his standing with the troon crowd.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So what does he have left? the hana maccia fancord and the chinkcord? i wonder where he will go when he gets banned from there too. I feel like he will just shit on the homeland and non vtuber discords after the chinks get tired of his shit :amepopcorn: either way i can't wait for his chink arc to come to an end too.
He's still in Sayu's discord. Honest;y want to try joining other fancords just to track him down, but seems rather futile endeavor.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm so fucking salty that I completely missed reading this. Thr pictures are gone now. Anyone have an archive of the posts?
I dunno how they auto-deleted or whatever, but I should have the screenshots saved. I'll find them and repost them when I can. (Edit - just fixed them. Check again)
So what does he have left? the hana maccia fancord and the chinkcord? i wonder where he will go when he gets banned from there too. I feel like he will just shit on the homeland and non vtuber discords after the chinks get tired of his shit :amepopcorn: either way i can't wait for his chink arc to come to an end too.
Those two obviously. He's still on the Aqua-cord, the Luna-cord, and the JP 4th-gen fancord. He tried posting again to the LiveTL Discord (again, a discord for a fucking browser add on) and they yelled at him and told him to quit treating the place like a random fancord. I haven't done a sweep of the other Discords where there's no proof he's been banned from yet (OG's like Sora and Roboco, lessor members like Mel and Aki, and the entirety of 5th JP Gen). So that's probably what I'll do when I have free time and I'm not working on location. Hard to check those places and document by phone posting.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I haven't done a sweep of the other Discords where there's no proof he's been banned from yet (OG's like Sora and Roboco, lessor members like Mel and Aki, and the entirety of 5th JP Gen). So that's probably what I'll do when I have free time and I'm not working on location. Hard to check those places and document by phone posting.
Dont bother i looked recently and he wasnt in any of them. My weekend is officially started so ill have a look if i missed something

Edit : he is indeed in Aki's fan discord, however none of his messages are directed to Aki herself. Shoking

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Dont bother i looked recently and he wasnt in any of them. My weekend is officially started so ill have a look if i missed something
OFC Mister Nolan Crush wouldnt join them.He is a Numberfag after all, i still remember him in the Iroha Fancord de Gozaru.He only joined because there where lots of people and not because he liked her or something.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
You are a stronger man than I. I can only manage to vaguely skim his discord logs. :gurasemperfi:

Honestly even groups like them and furries may not welcome him. All of these groups still have rules, both written and unwritten. Nolan is incapable of following rules that don't align to exactly what he believes they should be. This place was really his best bet due to 'anti-interference' vibe it inherited from the farms, cows being allowed to be cows as long as they don't do anything illegal or openly disruptive like spamming. I don't think he is going to find a space more tolerant of his shittery.

His only bet is to somehow form his own community but he is probably too lazy to do that, and I think he needs a large community to post in since that is part of his narcissism.
Do it fast enough and tell them hes a troll, he wont have time to claim he disavowed anything. Just dont tell them about his sister, that will actually up his standing with the troon crowd.
I wouldn't encourage a-logging.

The important thing is that the cow is no longer able to shit in our house (Asylum). He's exiled, now only able "LMAAAAOOO!!" and shit in the field (basically anywhere else). Short of him talking about actionable conduct towards minors or taking after Chris even more (no, the Sentinelese Negritos don't count), just observe, report, and laugh.
Nolan is no Kiwi. He's just a retard who took advantage of the place to LMAO and vapidpost.

Negzana

Edit : he is indeed in Aki's fan discord, however none of his messages are directed to Aki herself. Shoking
He needs to be purged from Aki's fancord if he's really desecrating it. At least he's not saying degenerate shit about her.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
He needs to be purged from Aki's fancord if he's really desecrating it. At least he's not saying degenerate shit about her.
Wait till he drops a futa fanart on the general unprovoked

He once did it and I wouldn't put it past him to actually do it again for attention so he needs to be purged in that server

Topo Chico

He should be making his own live posting fancord with blackjack and hookers! Nolan’s victory is imminent, soon his lmaoooooooooo-ing won’t be bannable if he’s the head mod
:mitothink:
He needs to dm all the other schizos like henri, Jeremy, chase, and the kaliyuga transracial cult people to help populate his server of outcasts to gain the community he so craves.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Wait till he drops a futa fanart on the general unprovoked

He once did it and I wouldn't put it past him to actually do it again for attention so he needs to be purged in that server
I forgot all about that. I should have immediately voted to explode his penis for posting degenerate fanart of Botan like that.
:botanheadshake:

Top Bottom