"Every once in a while, you're supposed to get vored"S.S. Isa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Bruh.. i just found the perfect vtuber for nolan while trying to find a 2view to groom. Holy fuck.

Screenshot_20230827-113407_Twitch.jpg

+ the voice is the typical voice of a troon which is perfect for him

Edit : @Scoots you gotta let our boy know about that ponytuber

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Since he is autistic, can't he apply the tugboat like Chris-chan? At least he can use the tugboat money to throw at the vtubers or hookers
Chris and Nolan are in two separate states, so most likely the social services available to them would be different.
As the (apparently?) sole American here; He can apply for disability benefits (Which I think comes out of social security lmao). Typically it's supposed to cover actual serious disabilities (like being too physically crippled to work). However, you can apply with "autism" (more specifically I think its just "mental disability") listed and potentially get a decent chunk of cash to pay for rent/essentials somewhere (or. y'know, blow it on hookers and vtuber merch.)
Considering Nolan appears to be a total goblin based on his ice cream scooping habits, the fact his dad had to take possession of his money, shut off the wifi at night, and because Nolan wastes his money so hard his dad freaking popped him one....I don't have much faith at all. I have a feeling if he was given basic resources through social services he'd be just like Chris and waste it all on vtuber merch and shit and not actually save any for necessities.

Also @The Proctor
1693150876240.png
I see you you sonuvabitch. :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Bruh.. i just found the perfect vtuber for nolan while trying to find a 2view to groom. Holy fuck.

View attachment 42366

+ the voice is the typical voice of a troon which is perfect for him

Edit : @Scoots you gotta let our boy know about that ponytuber

Of course it's a Luna knockoff why make your own thing when you can just make Sonic but Green.

Doctor Kayfabe

The most shocking thing is that he seems to have managed to avoid getting banned from anymore discords lately? Is that an accurate interpretation? I have no idea how some of these server admins can tolerate the constant stream of LMAOOOOOOO-ing and not-very-contained coomer sperging, even when he does things like openly talking about coomertubers in places where thirst posting is frowned on.

hylic

The most shocking thing is that he seems to have managed to avoid getting banned from anymore discords lately? Is that an accurate interpretation? I have no idea how some of these server admins can tolerate the constant stream of LMAOOOOOOO-ing and not-very-contained coomer sperging, even when he does things like openly talking about coomertubers in places where thirst posting is frowned on.
No, he has simply just exhausted the list of places that won’t tolerate him. There are only so many actively moderated vtuber discord rooms out there.

God's Strongest Dragoon

This was the most random and hilarious way to get my daily dose of Godwin's Law that I've had in a while.
My statement actually doesn't fulfill Godwin's Law. Godwin's Law is where someone or something is eventually compared to the Nazis. I compared Nolan to a Nazi's description of the Jews.
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
No, he has simply just exhausted the list of places that won’t tolerate him. There are only so many actively moderated vtuber discord rooms out there.
It's kind of like what Hylic said. All the "big places" have rejected nolan either because they saw his action first-hand or that they heard from whoever it is that saw it and they decided to just ban him just in case he set his sight on their server. It means that all Nolan has left is either:

- Smaller, less connected Servers that the admins or mods either have no details of Nolan's antics or took pity on him (so long that he only do his usual LMAOOOO stuff on the channels that is agreed upon/by the rules)
- Servers that actually doesn't follow the usual fancord rulings so he has free reign to talk things that would net him a ban like discussing PL or mentioning homeland
- Even more smaller servers that only serves as hugboxes and people who would just accept his story without fact-checking it first
- Or Nolan made his own server with LMAOOOS and pony hookers because he need to cope for not having a community he can interact with or scream LMAOOO at

Hana Macchia's fancord is what I can surmise to be the example of the 1st one because even though some mods there has gave him mute for talking shit that break the rules, the admin is still willing to blame themselves over what they felt like a mistake for banning him before (Nolan got caught in inactive/raid/etc purge), and even still give their own cents when he ranted about being given the penis explosions treatment

It's pretty much down to Nolan basically either staying on the servers that accepted him despite his fuckery, or him cautiously digging around for a place where he can set down and began LMAOOOing at every vtubers he followed. And this not taking into the account that the prick is having enough lucidity beyond his autism to make a completely lurking alt where he can just use it to scout on the servers that he felt like he got banned unjustly and demanding on why the place is still talking about him.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Damn, i now want a fighting game about Nolan.

Stunned But Dumb

Alright, guys... I know that you're very tempted to say the joke. Thats a good set up. However, I have faith in your self control and mental stability that you won't go through with it

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Looked up "Fighting game maker" on Google, here you go: https://smackstudio.com/.

It's currently about $20 AUD on stream, so about $14 USD, and would be cheaper when there's a sale, if you don't mind waiting. Make us the nolan fighting game we all want to play, we can see who manages to do the best combo on his sister.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Looked up "Fighting game maker" on Google, here you go: https://smackstudio.com/.

It's currently about $20 AUD on stream, so about $14 USD, and would be cheaper when there's a sale, if you don't mind waiting. Make us the nolan fighting game we all want to play, we can see who manages to do the best combo on his sister.
Help stepbrother nolan, your sister is stuck! :vomitdrawer:

niggaphil

just go to soul calibur 6 create a Nolan pony character, go to Miko stream, and let her beat the crap out of Nolan

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
We need a game that let's you flail autistically to do damage ...... Gang Beasts?
but theres LMAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO speech bubbles everytime you attack

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae's catching up on anniversary superchats, and there's that little nigga at the bottom...

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Topo Chico

NO NOLAN! Don't get banned from twitter too! :urtearingmeapart:

Top Bottom