"Oh I thought that was Tara Strong, before she got fuckin' weird huehuEHUEHUAHAHUAhua, I mean I rumumbuhr when she was like 'No AI voices! because it hurts the voice actress industry!' but later on, she was 'But AI art is OK!' huhuHUAHUAHuahaha... and I was like lol you can't pick and choose your causes! uhUHUAHUAhaha!"Dokibird

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
these might have been the 3 most intellectually exhausting pages I've ever had the displeasure of catching up with.

Nolan, you are a living participation award - the fact that you still have internet privileges after all this gives me existential fear for the future of the species and online discourse.
What happened to all your rage and concern? is this as far as they'll carry you? Everything about you, other than your constant episodes, is so pathetically performative...

Abomination was right - you're not even worth the lolcow moniker; you're just boring and intellectually draining

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 34594
Well he's tryin but going with the similar naming convention of _crush_ ain't helpin little nigga.
twitter is still indexing you as NolanCrush_2
He did change his disqus name now too
Didn't do any other of his mlp accounts yet. Haven't checked his YouTube.
reddit's still the same, someone's already archived it https://archive.is/ONbAF

Question to any of the mods, has he tried to change his name here yet? One of you have to approve that shit right and he has to give a reason ya? I wanna see that reason if he does try lol
The funny thing is, even if he does change his name here, he still has the "(He's Nolan Crush)" tag under his name

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Well, I’m in the process of changing my usernames everywhere, that is, removing “Nolan”
it's still your twitter account retard you just advertised to anyone who cares that you changed your name to crush.

fucking god how are you this dumb. not that your little name change would of done anything at all to begin with.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nolan, if you actually want credit, delete your accounts and don't post under the names Nolan, Crush or use that pony avatar. Oh, and maybe not overshare your personal information, thats why you're in the position you are now. No-one needs to know your mother's birthday, the date your sister died or that you live in Ohio. The point is to not be directly associated with the name and information of Nolan Crush.

But why am I even bothering though, go watch a hololive stream and post LMAAAAOOOOOO in there and keep on ignoring all your problems like you always do.

God's Strongest Dragoon

We wont know who you are then idiot, that's your win condition
Even if he finally figures out to DFE and makes new accounts with new names and new PFPs, I highly doubt we wouldn't figure out who he is again. Like Violent Nugget, I doubt he'd be able to content his spergery and would make it very clear who he is again whenever he posts. Fuck man, we don't even need to analyze his posts, it will be obvious when we find out there's a "new" sperg getting himself banned from every discord in the vtuber community.

Topo Chico

Okay this just might make me lol but Nolan clearly has updated all his active accounts and he made 100% sure to LOCK THAT SHIT DOWN when it comes to his MLP fantics: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/272944/Nolan+Crush/library The lol is the link on dox still brings up the "new" and "improved" non-Nolan account, which clearly indicates that the username there is pure vanity and doesn't do shit. He also doesn't fucking post there he just reads his MLP fan fiction. It boggles the mind trying to delve into his thought process.

1688695216379.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If Nolan were smart, he'd have already created a sock account on this forum, lying in wait, in which he will begin to slowly post on in a style different from his usual LMAOOO'ing while phasing out the use of the Nolan account so he can continue to post here while actually being anonymous for a change. Of course, that won't happen.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If Nolan were smart, he'd have already created a sock account on this forum, lying in wait, in which he will begin to slowly post on in a style different from his usual LMAOOO'ing while phasing out the use of the Nolan account so he can continue to post here while actually being anonymous for a change. Of course, that won't happen.
But how are the hololive talents supposed to stream at full ability if they don't see Nolan posting LMAAAOOOOOO in their chat?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Detected in 50 posts or less.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Its over Mister Crush give up all of your accounts Otherwise your family will still suffer

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is the thing though, a lot of people here (myself included) have been acting under the assumption (more like desperate hope) that nolan is just a well-meaning but misinformed/dumb user that needs to be advised on his own operational security for his wellbeing. But honestly nolan isn't really clueless or naive, he's fucking hardheaded and actively makes things worse for himself because he simply either doesn't care or doesn't see anything wrong with it.

I genuinely believe that to him the people in the wrong here is us, if we didn't dig into him then he wouldn't be having to move a finger or change his ways. The only advice he likes is that which either agrees with him or tries to make concessions and even then he spits all over it and waves it away with some stock response that "he understands" and "he will try to do better" while changing nothing. This is the reason why he wants validation for whatever he's doing that to him passes for opsec, as I said before, in his mind he's only doing it to satisfy us, the people who constantly nag him about it, if we are satisfied then he can go back to not giving a shit.

This will never stop, just like people who are rich are rich because of their personalities and decisions, so too are people with good OPSEC that way because they innately care about such things. Nolan isn't unaware of these things, and that's the thing so many people keep getting wrong, he said it himself when he was first confronted about it back in the homeland when oversharing: "I don't really care about opsec", nolan knows all of this shit, he just doesn't care and you people are wasting your time trying to save someone who doesn't want to get off his ass and save himself.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
This is thing tbh, a lot of people here (myself included) have been acting under the assumption (more like desperate hope) that nolan is just a well-meaning but misinformed/dumb user that needs to be advised on his own operational security for his wellbeing. But honestly nolan isn't really clueless or naive, he's fucking hardheaded and actively makes things worse for himself because he simply either doesn't care or doesn't see anything wrong with it.
You people have been acting under the assumption Nolan is just a funny-ha-ha retard?
Am I really in the minority who thinks Nolan is a monster?????

Topo Chico

when you want to fight and die on the hill of age of consent like a normal well adjusted person

the uoh posting might indicate something 🤔

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You people have been acting under the assumption Nolan is just a funny-ha-ha retard?
If people thought he was an irredeemable monster then nobody would be arguing with the guy and trying to get him to protect himself, they'd be shitting on him and trolling him.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Irredeemable monster is abit intense isn't it?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Irredeemable monster is abit intense isn't it?
Yes
I think there is still hope for Mister Crush a very little one but one still

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This is the thing though, a lot of people here (myself included) have been acting under the assumption (more like desperate hope) that nolan is just a well-meaning but misinformed/dumb user that needs to be advised on his own operational security for his wellbeing. But honestly nolan isn't really clueless or naive, he's fucking hardheaded and actively makes things worse for himself because he simply either doesn't care or doesn't see anything wrong with it.

I genuinely believe that to him the people in the wrong here is us, if we didn't dig into him then he wouldn't be having to move a finger or change his ways. The only advice he likes is that which either agrees with him or tries to make concessions and even then he spits all over it and waves it away with some stock response that "he understands" and "he will try to do better" while changing nothing. This is the reason why he wants validation for whatever he's doing that to him passes for opsec, as I said before, in his mind he's only doing it to satisfy us, the people who constantly nag him about it, if we are satisfied then he can go back to not giving a shit.

This will never stop, just like people who are rich are rich because of their personalities and decisions, so too are people with good OPSEC that way because they innately care about such things. Nolan isn't unaware of these things, and that's the thing so many people keep getting wrong, he said it himself when he was first confronted about it back in the homeland when oversharing: "I don't really care about opsec", nolan knows all of this shit, he just doesn't care and you people are wasting your time trying to save someone who doesn't want to get off his ass and save himself.
If you still think hes a rational thinking being after thinking simply changing his username (not account username) would keep people figuring out who the fuck he is then i'm sorry for your brain damage and hope your recovery is swift.

Everything Nolan does is tinged with various degrees of childish stupidity as I said above thinking he can still use the name Crush without giving himself away. Ill give him credit for the attempt but its taken him how many years and finally being doxxed (like everyone said) for him to do so. whoever keeps bringing up participation awards is pretty on the nose

Guy is like actually lazy combined with the stupid with the childishness with the inability to comprehend with the fukassmad and finally with the it's the adults who are wrong attitude i'm honestly surprised hes still breathing if hes this retarded in real life.

edit:

Yes. for as garbage a being as he is for being an ACTUAL Psychopath hes too fucking stupid to be held accountable for his actions being a monster requires some sort of intent in my books and I have no doubt all the horrible vile things hes done hes too fucking stupid for those outcomes to be something he strived for

throw him in an actual mental health ward and let the professionals deal with his stupid.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you still think hes a rational thinking being after thinking simply changing his username (not account username) would keep people figuring out who the fuck he is then i'm sorry for your brain damage and hope your recovery is swift.

Everything Nolan does is tinged with various degrees of childish stupidity as I said above thinking he can still use the name Crush without giving himself away. Ill give him credit for the attempt but its taken him how many years and finally being doxxed (like everyone said) for him to do so. whoever keeps bringing up participation awards is pretty on the nose

Guy is like actually lazy combined with the stupid with the childishness with the inability to comprehend with the fukassmad and finally with the it's the adults who are wrong attitude i'm honestly surprised hes still breathing if hes this retarded in real life.
The fact that I wrote what I did tells you that I don't anymore, which is the reason that I have switched to simply hanging back and watching the fireworks while providing worthless commentary.

Topo Chico

I c u little nigga
1688696827820.png

nolanboby.gif
Stolen from the homeland user BelUwUga

Eternally relevant
1688697004425.png
1688697032358.png

:deztheroom:

Top Bottom