"So I was reading this fanfic about an iron maiden cage made of dicks"S.S. Isa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Nolan is a tranný and you cant convince me otherwise.
The whole crying on DMs to people because they are being meanie poopoo heads to him is such a faggy ass behaviour
Hey man I know we hate the vermintide around here but thats going too far. Even they don't want him.
He certainly fucking looks like one, only thing missing is the makeup.

1687668805368-png.32476

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
He certainly fucking looks like one, only thing missing is the makeup.

1687668805368-png.32476
I think with longer hair and a long beard he would pass as the king Orthodox Jew of Ohio

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I think with longer hair and a long beard he would pass as the king Orthodox Jew of Ohio

>Gets kicked out of 109 different servers
>"Literally none of it is my fault, everyone's just out to get me"

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>Get's kicked out of 109, different servers
>"Literally none of it is my fault"

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
Is he made of wood tho

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Unironically the best thing you can do is seek the buddha, and if you meet the buddha kill him. (Not literally, it's an expression which implies perfection cannot exist, and if you think you've found it it's an illusion. You can always be seeking to improve yourself.)

Hurt people, hurt people. This forum and communities which swell around these girls are all almost always "hurt people." Bitter people. They seek comfort in their idols and lash out at others. They're here and there for entertainment and lols because life is hard. Loneliness is tougher still.

Do not hold on to your anger, it isn't hurting anyone but yourself. And that's why people so easily troll you. You're an easy target, you're gullible, and far too trusting, people get under your skin, you lash out and you make them feel better because they ruined your day, but you yourself feel worse for it.

Become as water Nolan. It is better to conquer the self than win a thousand battles. Then victory is yours and no one can take that from you.

:Roboco-MEMENOD:

Clip Taxes:

Counter advice for Nolan: join in on the fun. Are they being toxic? Then be toxic. Really maximize on cultivating a threatening aura, while also simultaneously portraying yourself as mentally unstable enough to actually do it. If you are successful enough the only times anyone will ever talk shit about you will be in a meek little voice behind closed doors when you are completely out of sight.

Punish the world Nolan!:chaos:

Mileage may vary, I will not be held responsible for anyone who follows this advice. I am not a life coach.

Edit:
Crossposting from the Degeneracy Thread.
Don't mind me, I have no idea where the fuck I am :painpeko:.

How did I actually end up here from general lmao?

Wait I was moved, nevermind.

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Counter advice for Nolan: join in on the fun. Are they being toxic? Then be toxic. Really maximize on cultivating a threatening aura, while also simultaneously portraying yourself as mentally unstable enough to actually do it. If you are successful enough the only times anyone will ever talk shit about you will be in a meek little voice behind closed doors when you are completely out of sight.

Punish the world Nolan!:chaos:

Mileage may vary, I will not be held responsible for anyone who follows this advice. I am not a life coach.

No, none of you know who you're dealing with, I didn't. Now, I do. Crossposting from the Degeneracy Thread.

God, if Tor wasnt such a piece of shit I'd look for that one post where nolan admits to beating his sister.
View attachment 32528
View attachment 32533
Tor slow but found two instances of admitting it.
From the link below you can click onto Charcoal's post where I got the first screenshot.
onion
clearnet
Full story of the sister incident from July 19, 2018.
View attachment 32536

From the 'Man' himself.
20190221_020258.png

I’m going to be honest. I’m trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt and assume you don’t agree with Takodachi going after me for the sister thing.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
No, none of you know who you're dealing with, I didn't. Now, I do. Crossposting from the Degeneracy Thread.
We don't need to crosspost from the containment thread back into the main thread when the whole point of this is to keep it out of there.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
We don't need to crosspost from the containment thread back into the main thread when the whole point of this is to keep it out of there.
I want more people to know who Nolan really is. I'm not letting him hide using his autism anymore.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
He beat you to that by over 20 years.
Clearly not, too many people think he's just some 'funny haha' retard.

Nolan Crush is not some retard who has no social skills to save his own skin, he's a fucking monster.

Dude just keep it in this thread that is all I am asking you to do
Then make a fucking thread about him. What makes him any different from Henri, or Chase, Krampus may not have a thread but he fucking deserves one as well. Don't fucking bury what he's done, don't bury the fact that he knows what he's doing.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Dude just keep it in this thread that is all I am asking you to do

Then make a fucking thread about him. What makes him any different from Henri, or Krampus, or Chase. Don't fucking bury what he's done, don't bury the fact that he knows what he's doing.
Chill out and stop a-logging. I've not stopped you from posting in this thread at all. Why do you need a special thread to talk about it? The last however many pages have only been about this so it is no different. Whether or not a full thread will be made remains to be seen but that doesn't change the fact that the main thread needn't be shit up with more nolanposting than already squeaks in there.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Then make a fucking thread about him. What makes him any different from Henri, or Krampus, or Chase. Don't fucking bury what he's done, don't bury the fact that he knows what he's doing.
Bro I know nolan's a tard and not very likeable but do not drag yourself down to his level and sperg out about it, if people want to laugh at his antics then they will come by this thread. I seriously recommend you don't fall into obsessive a-logging... else we might instead get a thread about you in the not so far future.

Last edited:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I was a homeland lurker but god, I forgot about Nolan's sister arc entirely. What a whiplash.

Then make a fucking thread about him. What makes him any different from Henri, or Chase, Krampus may not have a thread but he fucking deserves one as well.
He has a fine thread right here.

You're not wrong to be a bit upset, but don't go full Mad At The Internet. It doesn't help his sister, and people online aren't exactly threatened by him. Sit and laugh.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

From the 'Man' himself.
View attachment 32637
I was just watching Beryl's graduation stream rn and your crossposting made me see this shit again.

ROPE YOURSELF PLEASE.

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
You're not wrong to be a bit upset, but don't go full Mad At The Internet. It doesn't help his sister, and people online aren't exactly threatened by him. Sit and laugh.
I've had to deal with a person like him for a good chunk of my life. They hide who they are from everyone they meet. And when people finally recognize and confront them, they just ignore and deflect. He plucked a string in the back of my brain that I thought was forever severed. Is it too much? probably. But right now, I am literally incapable of just sitting and laughing. Just let me seethe and mald, I'll burn myself out in a few hours.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I've had to deal with a person like him for a good chunk of my life. They hide who they are from everyone they meet. And when people finally recognize and confront them, they just ignore and deflect. He plucked a string in the back of my brain that I thought was forever severed. Is it too much? probably. But right now, I am literally incapable of just sitting and laughing. Just let me seethe and mald, I'll burn myself out in a few hours.
Then stay off the thread, continuing to sperg out here doesn't make you any better than nolan, prove you're better by actually knowing when to stay away.

JMForte

I forgot, Nolan sent this to me earlier it gave me a chuckle.
111.PNG

Top Bottom