"If you quit when you suck, you'll suck forever"Mori Calliope

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

niggaphil

He's A VERY HONEST BOY, HE DON' LIE TO NOBODY NO HE DON'!
Someone should photoshop nolan face on this picture :smugselen:
61b3ca3921acb.jpeg

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Telling Nolan "do whatever you want" is the last mistake anyone ever makes.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Having caught up, many thanks for some good laughs holy shit. I mean it's mostly just his usual antics but.. I guess it's like a rerun of a good show or your favorite movie. Just doesn't get old for some reason. It also never ceases to amuse me how adamant he gets about arguing over some of this stuff.

Nolan attempting to join yet another discord, already known to mod teams:
"You are without a doubt the worst and most bannable Discord user I have ever heard of."
"Ah, but you have heard of me!LMAOOOOOOO! also fuck you for calling me bannable, I didn't even do anything"
*gets banned* WHY?!

Gee I wonder.
It's almost like trying to argue semantics and technicalities (That you're mostly making up along the way to defend yourself) doesn't actually amount to shit to the people who decide what the rules mean regardless of your feelings or definitions.
:botanshrug:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nolan is starting to feel sad whenever he starts live posting alone, not thinking that just maybe its early morning in China when he livepost.

Screenshot_20231103-110625_Discord.jpg Screenshot_20231103-110859_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20231103-111443_Discord.jpg Screenshot_20231103-111917_Discord.jpg

He also started translating his posts to chinese in the mumei discord because someone asked him to post in chinese since its a chinese server.

Screenshot_20231103-111323_Discord.jpg Screenshot_20231103-111353_Discord.jpg

He also got bonked in the suisei discord for trying to talk about the recent dramas involving her. Hes being a good boy though.

Screenshot_20231103-111717_Discord.jpg

Edit : holy fuck, he is sharing almost 40 servers with a fellow chink, which means he's in almost every chink discord for hololive. I saw this when someone recognized him in the haachama discord

Screenshot_20231103-114340_Discord.jpg

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nolan is starting to feel sad whenever he starts live posting alone, not thinking that just maybe its early morning in China when he livepost.

View attachment 54134 View attachment 54135
View attachment 54136 View attachment 54137

He also started translating his posts to chinese in the mumei discord because someone asked him to post in chinese since its a chinese server.

View attachment 54138 View attachment 54139

He also got bonked in the suisei discord for trying to talk about the recent dramas involving her. Hes being a good boy though.

View attachment 54140
this fucker is actually entering his fucking wumao arc :ironmousekek:

the retarded horsefucker also doesnt know that timezones do in fact exist

oh that was chuckleworthy

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This nigga is really copy + pasting the same response in every server to the point where he's even copy + pasting "come back" to a different Chinese person in each server. Holy shit that killed me.
:NOWWELAUGH:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This nigga is really copy + pasting the same response in every server to the point where he's even copy + pasting "come back" to a different Chinese person in each server. Holy shit that killed me.
Oh yeah, im not posting it because we all know he does it, but for the halloween events he litterally copy pasted everything in every girl's fan discord involved in the events. Which is 5+ discord. I guess i'll give him a point for being able to do all that copy pasting while keeping track of the streams he's watching. Autistic people really are talented

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh yeah, im not posting it because we all know he does it, but for the halloween events he litterally copy pasted everything in every girl's fan discord involved in the events. Which is 5+ discord. I guess i'll give him a point for being able to do all that copy pasting while keeping track of the streams he's watching. Autistic people really are talented
bro really got that strong CTRL+C game

its like the keys are glued in his hands

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
It's honestly really something to see in action. Kind of impressive. Not a good impressive mind you but some kind of it. I'm not sure why but the fact two people decided to just give him a Kronii wink emote in response gave me an extra giggle.

I also like how he just assumed a fancord would immediately deep dive into septic at the first sign of a drama. As if actual Suisei fans were going to shit themselves over "an issue" with no evidence that's a nothing burger either way. And that's ignoring that the whole thing was about a woman who literally tells her audience not to have delusional feelings about her. She's blatantly said she doesn't even want that type of fan. Anyone who would have issues about her being in a relationship is a retard.
Well that's technically true about anyone who would get asshurt over any talent/streamer being in one except HARD GFE sellers I guess but still lol

Suppose if you really need attention that badly though you'll just latch on to whatever you can grab because I don't believe for a second he actually gives a shit about Suisei. Actually that reminds me as a late reply I forgot to tag onto my last post:
HIS FIRST HACHAAMA STREAM?? Fuckin Casual. (derogatory) :botanheadshake:

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

View attachment 54134 View attachment 54135
View attachment 54136 View attachment 54137

View attachment 54138 View attachment 54139

View attachment 54140

Edit : holy fuck, he is sharing almost 40 servers with a fellow chink, which means he's in almost every chink discord for hololive. I saw this when someone recognized him in the haachama discord

View attachment 54141
>40 discord servers
One has to wonder what will happen to Nolan in 5 years if this criminal Discord addiction isn't addressed. My guess is eventually he picks the wrong server, and gets groomed into sucking dick for cock

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Having caught up, many thanks for some good laughs holy shit. I mean it's mostly just his usual antics but.. I guess it's like a rerun of a good show or your favorite movie. Just doesn't get old for some reason. It also never ceases to amuse me how adamant he gets about arguing over some of this stuff.
Good to have you here with us friend, I am glad you enjoyed the second season of our hit show "The Misadventures of Crush: Inmate no More" (previously known as "The Misadventures of Nolan Crush: Mess Hall Shenanigans" before season 1 episode 23 "Recruitment Tactics" and then "The Misadventures of Crush: High Security" until the season 1 finale) which is a spinoff our original show "The Vtuber Thread Show!" (later known as "The Virtual Asylum Show!").
All characters, names, symbols and proprietary imagery belong to Chuuba Productions LLC. (West Linbong Ave., Dublin, Republic of Ireland). Any breach of copyright protection will result in capital punishment under code 8-c18-21# of the protected irish industries act. Productions may contain: Blood, alcohol and illicit substances, erotic foreplay, depictions of graphic violence, depictions of mental illness, nudity, criminal acts and possible penile detonation, viewer discretion is advised.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Negro please, he isn't keeping track of streams while doing this. He has often complained about people distracting him while he's watching a stream, then rantposted about that person distracting him, admitting he's now missed more of the stream because of his rantpost, and then blame that person for making him miss more of the stream for the rantpost.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Negro please, he isn't keeping track of streams while doing this. He has often complained about people distracting him while he's watching a stream, then rantposted about that person distracting him, admitting he's now missed more of the stream because of his rantpost, and then blame that person for making him miss more of the stream for the rantpost.
Maybe he should just get a data entry/bookkeeping job that allows him to work remote so he can at least go through the motions of chatting to his adoring fans online during a stream while making money. He'd have a job, and wouldn't have to cure his obvious "livestream viewing while typing" addiction. That'd require effort though.

Topo Chico

Nolan “everyone I don’t like is literally a Nazi” Crush.
This is a very minor aspect of the over all issue you just described, but does he not have multiple monitors?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nolan “everyone I don’t like is literally a Nazi” Crush.

He's evolving, a year from now he's gonna be transitioning and crying about dilating, then he's gonna get cancelled by his """"""""""friends"""""""""" on twitter for posting on kiwi (nolan is not smart or charismatic enough to gaslight them into forgetting about it, or make them accept he's """grown up""") just you wait.
This is a very minor aspect of the over all issue you just described, but does he not have multiple monitors?
Not everyone has multiple monitors dude.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Maybe he should just get a .... job
Reminder that Nolan couldn't even keep a tard friendly dishwashing job at a senior home that his mother helped him get via nepotism because she also works there.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Good to have you here with us friend, I am glad you enjoyed the second season of our hit show "The Misadventures of Crush: Inmate no More" (previously known as "The Misadventures of Nolan Crush: Mess Hall Shenanigans" before season 1 episode 23 "Recruitment Tactics" and then "The Misadventures of Crush: High Security" until the season 1 finale) which is a spinoff our original show "The Vtuber Thread Show!" (later known as "The Virtual Asylum Show!").
All characters, names, symbols and proprietary imagery belong to Chuuba Productions LLC. (West Linbong Ave., Dublin, Republic of Ireland). Any breach of copyright protection will result in capital punishment under code 8-c18-21# of the protected irish industries act. Productions may contain: Blood, alcohol and illicit substances, erotic foreplay, depictions of graphic violence, depictions of mental illness, nudity, criminal acts and possible penile detonation, viewer discretion is advised.
Nene you gotta wake up that show was canceled years ago you can't go on living like this Nolan died in that penis explosion accident it's not your fault i know you wish it was but living in the past is not healthy.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Silence you moron.
Look around you... the cameras are still rolling...
We are all still in the show, the show never ended, our lives ARE the show, WE ARE STILL IN THE ASYLUM WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU IDIOT.

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
>40 discord servers
One has to wonder what will happen to Nolan in 5 years if this criminal Discord addiction isn't addressed. My guess is eventually he picks the wrong server, and gets groomed into sucking dick for cock
Y'know that's a good point/question: If he does end up doing something illegal, do you think he'll manage to not randomly bring it up on 20 discords randomly for no reason? "Guys it was a really rough day, I murdered my brother in his sleep because he got mad I was hand gobbling ice cream out of the carton again. And worse, I missed 20 minutes of some random collab with like 100k viewers! Hug?" Wonder if he uses his hand to scoop butter out of tubs or something too. Or peanut butter. Like is anything in some sort of container just fair game? :beataniugh:
I would ask if you think he would understand how admitting to breaking the law and doing crime might be "bringing outside drama" into a discord and the cause of an immediate ban, but I rather doubt he would grasp it even still.

At time like this, my mind connecting random bullshit is misery. Because Misadventure immediately makes me think of The Misadventures of Tron Bonne and now all the fucking servbots are LMAAAOOOOOO'ing.

Maybe he should just get a data entry/bookkeeping job that allows him to work remote so he can at least go through the motions of chatting to his adoring fans online during a stream while making money. He'd have a job, and wouldn't have to cure his obvious "livestream viewing while typing" addiction. That'd require effort though.
Jesus Christ. Can you imagine getting a spam telemarketer call and the voice of autism is on the other end to ask about your car insurance policy or some shit? Then for whatever reason this guy starts talking about virtual pony tubes or whatever and you think to yourself "I think I would have preferred the shitty advertisement."

Top Bottom