"Well, I used to have a smurf account on Epic called Anders Breivik, but enough people reported me so I changed it to a communist terrorist instead"Kirschey

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I for one simply cannot wait for them to join vShojoStars along with Vox Akuma.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Okay i could understand Vesper leaving because he its just like Zaion and cant work with Japanese companies bullshit.But why Magni?Why him?He never complained about anything.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
wait Vesper had that big model revision, why graduate shortly afterward instead of not going through with it, that's tens of thousands worth of resources down the drain, potentially hundreds of thousands when it comes to cutting whatever else was originally in the pipeline for the rest of this and next year

and still no reason given

the rrats have been let loose and crave meat

akaaoi

The fact that it was 'as per their wishes' instead of a termination maybe points to them getting fed up with something management/the Japanese head office did, it dragged on for a month while they dug their heels in over it but Cover refused to capitulate on whatever the issue was?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 41687
What did they mean by this ? Feels like contract re-negotiations fell through. I wonder whether Cover tried to put more restrictions on the boys and the others folded. Or maybe some schism between the personalities, where they were forced to act like friends but weren't. And Vesper graduated by principle, while Lando had more opportunities outside of hololive (made more money).
it could mean anything. from Corpo Speak for were firing them in every capacity but an official one (likely i think given the long long ass negotiation and suspension) and the lack of graduation stream (seriously that part is pretty telling) To something as simple as "we want you to stick around" "lolno"

Try to starve any stray Rrats you see until we get some streams from the boys PL's because there will probably be at least a little alluding to what happened (though take those with salt as well)

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It feels like a contract negotiation failure, but it also feels like we'll never know beyond the rumors.

Jeez. A big loss for the branch and for Cover's rep.

UberSoldat

So now Bettel is the only Tempus liver I watch, maybe that'll change soon too. There goes their synergy, it won't be the same anymore.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
we were on a winstreak this past few months too god fucking damn it man

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah the boys leaving right after their 2.0 and everything does t sit right with me. I hate those jp corps man why cant they just say the truth and they fired them

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Okay i could understand Vesper leaving because he its just like Zaion and cant work with Japanese companies bullshit.But why Magni?Why him?He never complained about anything.
I've seen people mentioned that Magni was apparently really close to Vesper, so I wonder if it was a "if you're getting rid of him then I'm going with him" scenario.

I also realized that so far all Holostars graduation were without graduation stream: Suzaku, Kaoru, Kira, Magni, Vesper.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Pako is gonna kill himself Jesus man lol

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Annoucement on Axel channel

I am kinda expecting at least one more graduation in the near-ish future, because someone's gonna realize the magic is gone.
And because all of their numbers are going to presumably take a hit, because the top 2 members of the branch are fucking dead.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

akaaoi

I am kinda expecting at least one more graduation in the near-ish future, because someone's gonna realize the magic is gone.
And because all of their numbers are going to presumably take a hit, because the top 2 members of the branch are fucking dead.
WIth the way not-Bettel's been hanging around not-Magni's streams so often it wouldn't surprise me if he bows out when he reaches the end of his first contract in half a year or so.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Either he didn't get along with parts of Tempus (somewhat unlikely) or he was trying to get rid of something in his contract (that already existed or was just added). From there, he can just say fuck it and leave because he was making more money as professor Lando. He wasn't getting more views as Magni, and there's Cover's cut that reduced it even more.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I suppose the only thing left to hope for is a Randon Dottovu stream

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
I guess this means we will never get the vortex of autism that would be the collab between Vesper and Shiori.

Top Bottom