"Everybody, today my tongue will be long"Tokoyami Towa

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Malchior

any day now

please grandpa
Please...

Also we need to put a wildlife tracker on him next time we see him... just to be sure he's at least alive or something...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Please...

Also we need to put a wildlife tracker on him next time we see him... just to be sure he's at least alive or something...
we at least need to tag the guy with something that can track humpbacks at least or hell just disappear immediately

akari-chan

Welp, TEMPUS is dead to me.

USS IOWA

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Welp, TEMPUS is dead to me.
Eh Axel and Bettel are ok.

but yeah this sucks.

So I want to actually put this out there I think the delay of announcing anything implied this was being discussed between the two parties at length.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
They were also 2 of the most popular members of Tempus, their growth is going to take a hit.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I doubt we'll ever know what happened, maybe it was somehow justified, I don't know. This sucks.
I just feel really bad for Pako.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Never watched holohomo's but you lot have my condolences.:gurasemperfi:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Just as I check my phone after waking up, man I have been waiting for the announcement for a month and now I don't what to actually do now that is here, probably staying away from anything vtuber related that is not here, can really stomach the bullshit discourse that will follow.

USS IOWA

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Their goes the Holostars branch and Hololive's winning streak.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
1692882683746.png

What did they mean by this ? Feels like contract re-negotiations fell through. I wonder whether Cover tried to put more restrictions on the boys and the others folded. Or maybe some schism between the personalities, where they were forced to act like friends but weren't. And Vesper graduated by principle, while Lando had more opportunities outside of hololive (made more money).

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Its weird they got new things and they decided to graduate but i guess its something we would never know

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I doubt we'll ever know what happened, maybe it was somehow justified, I don't know. This sucks.
I just feel really bad for Pako.
I dunno man, if they were doing something genuinely fucked that makes getting rid of them justified, I don't think Not-Bettel would've been hanging out with Lando as much as he does.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
There goes any kind of interest I had in stars EN. Shamefur dispray on takeshi's part.

Please don't let mori play mario party ever again.
EVER

EDIT:

Since BVTM was banned, the only copy of the meme I could find was the cached thumbnail. It still gets the point across.
1692897520753.png

1692897555865.png

1692897608449.png

1692897616366.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Just as I check my phone after waking up, man I have been waiting for the announcement for a months and now I don't what to actually do now that is here, probably staying away from anything vtuber related that is not here, can really stomach the bullshit discourse that will follow.
Yeah, thankfully, Armored Core 6 will be around for a distraction for me. I'll probably just stick to here and streams, otherwise, not bothering with anywhere else. This is just depressing.

Please don't let mori play mario party ever again.
EVER
I actually feel bad for Mori, now, because these allegations will never go away for real, now.

Honestly, the worst part of this is Pako-sensei. His second Holo child graduating in a little over a year since his last one. Especially with how good his redesign was.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I dunno man, if they were doing something genuinely fucked that makes getting rid of them was justified, I don't think Not-Bettel would've been hanging out with Lando as much as he does.
I mean justified from a business perspective, not so much Vesper challenging his manager to a duel to the death. But I agree.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
im just fucking sad man i just wanted gramps to come back in one piece

guess things dont go the way you want it to

Top Bottom