"I haven't been shaving with that item because I always go to the salon"Moona Hoshinova

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Balls Dipped in Ice

"(Bettel2) met Magni on the moving arc"
Bettel actually acknowledged seeing Magni recently. (timestamp: 3:32:26)

We are so back.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

"(Bettel2) met Magni on the moving arc"
Bettel actually acknowledged seeing Magni recently. (currently streaming so I can't link the time but it's around 3h-3h40 in)

We are so back.

Cover: "you have two choices Tell us vespers plan or we let the magmites have it."
Mangi Sobbing knowing he has no choice but to sell out his best friend fade to black

I want to believe but Vespers the one we all think is in actual trouble not Magni who most of us think just caught up in it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Crossposting:
> No mixer or instrumental in the credits

This might be the other song where he worked with Tachibana
I was thinking the same thing but waiting for Tweets to go out. Not listing the mixer is very suspicious

Edit:

:pochiidontlikeit:

Tachibana music rraters eating good, rn.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1692563909111.png

Shiori has NGO perms again? or does Holo have it forever? i am once again confused

The Rrat

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I thought holos and stars have separate perms?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This is the second time I have noticed this recently, and it just makes me surprised that Magni himself never did it on purpose and turned it into 'Mangina' (as a replacement for 'bussy'). But I guess that'd be a bit much for Holostars.

Malchior

I want to believe but Vespers the one we all think is in actual trouble not Magni who most of us think just caught up in it.
If you of all people in this thread is not even coming with new and wacky rrats I don't even know what to do...

I wonder if those two are doing egosearches to see we spiraling out of control...

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If you of all people in this thread is not even coming with new and wacky rrats I don't even know what to do...

I wonder if those two are doing egosearches to see we spiraling out of control...
Don't lose hope yet man just saying that mentioning magni is sadly not a sign of being out of the clear yet.

Vesper fled to Canada to track down Nina and form a Ninjisanji rebellion he took Magni along because he needs someone to help carry all the moose hes gonna hunt.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Vesper fled to Canada
Ill stop you there. Last time vesper went on a trip ( japan ) we know how it ended. I refuse to believe this man willingly went to another country.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ill stop you there. Last time vesper went on a trip ( japan ) we know how it ended. I refuse to believe this man willingly went to another country.
Vesper sent Magni as a proxie down to Canada to recruit Nina and also Hunt some moose for him.

only a true bro would let his bro hold his spear bro.

MyName

Vesper is a Haruka fan, so the rat may not be that far off, it's all a question of which spear he chooses to use.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Malchior

Man... i miss gramps.
I sure hope he comes back with the milk or a wild cow/bison he found in the middle of his hunting...

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I sure hope he comes back with the milk or a wild cow/bison he found in the middle of his hunting...
I hope he comes back with the head of the Yamanbasanji yacht.

So I guess that'd be the helm/wheel.

:NOWWELAUGH:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hope he comes back with the head of the Yamanbasanji yacht.

So I guess that'd be the helm/wheel.

:NOWWELAUGH:
He liberates the playbuttons from the Yamanbasanji yacht after Nina asked him to do it (and fucked him)

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Gramps will be back any day now. Piloting a Hiyaku Shiki mobile suit made of gold TY Play Buttons recovered from the yacht he just torpedoed, with Talent Freedom in one hand (represented by a pair of panties stripped off of Kson) and Haruhi Suzumiya Season 3 in the other hand. He will lead Mankind into a bright future amongst the stars. BELEEB!

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
Would have to be a gold plated mobile suit. As I was surprised to see they only have seven livers over the one million mark, three of them being Luxium.

Side note, it was interesting looking at the general sub numbers of all the nijisanji livers on Holodex, Same with Council, EN sub numbers have really stagnated since the golden era.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Clearly gotta catch up on his Holo homework. We're so back

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom