"So many zeros, that's like Matsuri-chan's boobs"Houshou Marine

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Im surprised nobody mentioned it, but there is also this random rat i found from 4chan, that while not 100% believable, sounds a lot less schizo than vesper giving yagoo weed and having a gay love story with magni.
Screenshot from 2023-08-14 23-46-08.png

I guess time will tell but I'm inclined to not believe it because it's not like the two need to be in constant contact with each other. If they really can't get along with each other, then they can both go off an do their own streams and not interact any more than strictly necessary. I also doubt that they themselves fund the songs and such - surely that money goes through Cover's account. I guess it's a fairly high-effort fake rrat, though. Can that guy prove he's Vesper's friend somehow?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

defnotmee

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh, cool.

At least i got more info on what probably happened ig. I'll go back to lurking here and seeing what you guys have to say in this thread. Sorry for spreading misinformation on the internet!
No worries mate. Anything from /vt/ that gets posted here has to obviously be taken with a grain of salt as no proof is ever given for the most part. Enjoy hanging around!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I guess time will tell but I'm inclined to not believe it because it's not like the two need to be in constant contact with each other. If they really can't get along with each other, then they can both go off an do their own streams and not interact any more than strictly necessary. I also doubt that they themselves fund the songs and such - surely that money goes through Cover's account. I guess it's a fairly high-effort fake rrat, though. Can that guy prove he's Vesper's friend somehow?
Honestly, them fighting + legal bullshit would be the best explanation for the bullshit that's been happening. Also, its been a month + and time has a way to heal all wounds so if they did get into a pissing match they're probably over it by now.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Mid-effort rrat, the whole "going broke paying for models" is high bullshit that has been disproven by how cover caps everyone. It's the sole reason Reine doesn't have like 15 different costumes and even Kiara's talked about it on stream.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
The issue IS legal, Cover knowing that japanese law doesn't apply to America have bought Vesper a new spear so he can go and hunt down people who caused them great dishonor.

Magni is there as Vesper requested a Korean Comfort Woman as is tradition, they couldn't afford to give away Ina or Kronii so they gave him a femboy instead.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Taken from the General thread:

I swear if magni and vesper are part of the bit and they stopped streaming for the bit i will anti the fuck out of this motherfucker
Honestly, this would be the best case scenario and I could kind of see it.

Imagine it like this: Vesper and Magni are talking to each other, and in that discussion they both mention they want to take a vacation. One of them has a lightbulb go off and comes up with an amazing prank, and they mention it to Bettel, who loves it. Vesper and Magni convince management to have the odd message of them not streaming for a while, and go on their respective vacations.

They know that the sudden disappearance of both of them at once, along with the strange message from management, will get every vtuber fan going wild with theories. They'll be watching it all, laughing their asses off. Then, on the 19th of August, the appear on Bettel's stream, performing whatever end portion of this prank they came up with. After that, back to regular streaming.

Or maybe I'm just bored.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Sorry to drag things away from the recent tone of optimism, but I just came up with a possible rrat about what happened and I haven't come up with a way to disprove it yet except for maybe one.

Magni and Vesper have done something unforgivable in Cover's eyes and they no longer want them to stream. However, whatever that was done to them is not so bad that they couldn't get swept up at another agency or at least become mega-indies, and Cover doesn't want the competition. So they are not allowing Magni and Vesper to stream, but they are keeping them on their contracts, which probably stipulate that they can't stream or do social media under any other vtuber persona. Magni is fine in this regard given his Lando gig, but this explains why we haven't heard from Vesper or his previous goblin/orc persona whose name I can't remember right now. And Magni and Vesper can't unilaterally break the contract due to some stupid contract stipulation which they didn't anticipate being used against them in this way. It would be petty of Cover to do this sort of thing but I don't know if I'd put it entirely beyond them.

However, I seem to remember the not-Vesper goblin appearing on some non-HL-affiliated stream a few months ago, but maybe he wasn't supposed to do that and got in trouble. Or maybe I'm mixing him up for someone else.

Edit:

They know that the sudden disappearance of both of them at once, along with the strange message from management, will get every vtuber fan going wild with theories. They'll be watching it all, laughing their asses off. Then, on the 19th of August, the appear on Bettel's stream, performing whatever end portion of this prank they came up with. After that, back to regular streaming.

I think the biggest argument that this isn't just a prank, bro is that that first anniversary event was cancelled. It would be really dickish for the other three genmates to have that celebration and associated income cancelled because two of them wanted to do japes.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Personal Theories because no one has stopped me yet.

Vesper bought a Tank and managment is now very afraid of him Mangi is in charge of loading the shells.

Vesper and Mangi formed a Micro nation to fight cover over paternity tests Jerry springer style ninjisanji refugees being recruited as (meat shields) Soldiers.

Vesper Impregnated Yagoo leading to a recreation of that one Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.

Vesper launched a stealth assault on Tazumi in a batman suit and mask fooling no one he is currently wanted by the authorities and Cover for failing to deal the killing blow Magni is trying to Negotiate with ninjiblack.

Vesper never existed he was a shared fever dream and Magni is not currently trying to restore his existence to a world that rejected him.

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
Sorry to drag things away from the recent tone of optimism, but I just came up with a possible rrat about what happened and I haven't come up with a way to disprove it yet except for maybe one.

Magni and Vesper have done something unforgivable in Cover's eyes and they no longer want them to stream. However, whatever that was done to them is not so bad that they couldn't get swept up at another agency or at least become mega-indies, and Cover doesn't want the competition. So they are not allowing Magni and Vesper to stream, but they are keeping them on their contracts, which probably stipulate that they can't stream or do social media under any other vtuber persona. Magni is fine in this regard given his Lando gig, but this explains why we haven't heard from Vesper or his previous goblin/orc persona whose name I can't remember right now. And Magni and Vesper can't unilaterally break the contract due to some stupid contract stipulation which they didn't anticipate being used against them in this way. It would be petty of Cover to do this sort of thing but I don't know if I'd put it entirely beyond them.

However, I seem to remember the not-Vesper goblin appearing on some non-HL-affiliated stream a few months ago, but maybe he wasn't supposed to do that and got in trouble. Or maybe I'm mixing him up for someone else.

Edit:

I think the biggest argument that this isn't just a prank, bro is that that first anniversary event was cancelled. It would be really dickish for the other three genmates to have that celebration and associated income cancelled because two of them wanted to do japes.

Their first anniversary wasn't officially cancelled, the company tweet just mentioned it was postponed until further notice. Also the longer nothing is either official stated or a leak comes out with actually information, the boring answer is probably legal issues, whether that music producer, a high level anti/death threats or someone broke into Vespers home, ect.

If it was a breach of contract they would have fired one or both of them weeks ago, they have been dealing with things quickly when something happens recently, which I've appreciated about Cover. I also haven't seen Cover being spiteful or purposely malicious yet, regardless of peoples feelings of upper management, so I find it unlikely they've just been mothballed. Plus they probably signed their contracts months before debut so they would already be locked in for at least a another year, maybe more.

Not-Vesper had his stream with Girl-dm on the 10th of May so would be weird for them to suspend him two months late and be so cagey about it... I thought Lando also join one of her streams around the same time, but can't find it. Though still, wouldn't explain why he's also been forced to stop all activities too, if Randon streaming was an issue.

Though people have been rrating all over the place and sometimes I really can't tell if they're serious or just having laugh. At this point might as well just stop looking for info and wait until Cover says something.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Their first anniversary wasn't officially cancelled, the company tweet just mentioned it was postponed until further notice. Also the longer nothing is either official stated or a leak comes out with actually information, the boring answer is probably legal issues, whether that music producer, a high level anti/death threats or someone broke into Vespers home, ect.

If it was a breach of contract they would have fired one or both of them weeks ago, they have been dealing with things quickly when something happens recently, which I've appreciated about Cover. I also haven't seen Cover being spiteful or purposely malicious yet, regardless of peoples feelings of upper management, so I find it unlikely they've just been mothballed. Plus they probably signed their contracts months before debut so they would already be locked in for at least a another year, maybe more.

Not-Vesper had his stream with Girl-dm on the 10th of May so would be weird for them to suspend him two months late and be so cagey about it... I thought Lando also join one of her streams around the same time, but can't find it. Though still, wouldn't explain why he's also been forced to stop all activities too, if Randon streaming was an issue.

Though people have been rrating all over the place and sometimes I really can't tell if they're serious or just having laugh. At this point might as well just stop looking for info and wait until Cover says something.
i'm definitely making shit up for my own amusement specifically because we have ZERO information to go off of. it's all rumor and speculation so might as well have fun with it.

the only thing we know is the two are suspended we don't even know if it's a punitive action or if it was meant as a safety measure.

Malchior

I saw that /vt/ post while it was active and honestly is just someone that's a schizo thinking they are friends and doing a rrat or is just a scumbag, in none of the choices he's right, hence why I didn't brought up.
Can that guy prove he's Vesper's friend somehow?
The schizo reason is that "if I show receipts I'll dox Vesper" aka he pulled all this from his ass and think that was foolproof...

Has anyone here seen if the holostars antis had access to some new/different info or are they just beating each others meat cause they think they won?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Has anyone here seen if the holostars antis had access to some new/different info or are they just beating each others meat cause they think they won?
There is no info,Only the streams of Lando and nothing else.Yeah Unicorns are already doing a victory parade if they somehow come back they will stir up shit saying"WHY DO YOU FORGIVE THEM AND NOT RUSHIA REEEEEE"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There is no info,Only the streams of Lando and nothing else.Yeah Unicorns are already doing a victory parade if they somehow come back they will stir up shit saying"WHY DO YOU FORGIVE THEM AND NOT RUSHIA REEEEEE"
I remember when people mainly sided with rushia until everyone realized that none of the other talent were coming to her rescue or even protesting the termination, and the ones who even reacted were pekora, marine and a calli vaguepost. That shit I think changed a lot of minds on the situation at the time.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I remember when people mainly sided with rushia until everyone realized that none of the other talent were coming to her rescue or even protesting the termination, and the ones who even reacted were pekora, marine and a calli vaguepost. That shit I think changed a lot of minds on the situation at the time.
That and people initially thought it was only because she was getting attacked by unicorn antis and then the shit about her leaking info to narukami and that other drama tuber over the period of like a year or so came out.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Mid-effort rrat, the whole "going broke paying for models" is high bullshit that has been disproven by how cover caps everyone. It's the sole reason Reine doesn't have like 15 different costumes and even Kiara's talked about it on stream.
Reine and Kiara would have more outfits than Ironmouse has models if they were allow to constantly commission them.

I hold to my theory somehow Vesper is in a loin cloth hunting with a spear, somewhere.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Reine and Kiara would have more outfits than Ironmouse has models if they were allow to constantly commission them.

I hold to my theory somehow Vesper is in a loin cloth hunting with a spear, somewhere.
Cover hired Magni to re-teach him human language as he got lost in the woods, went full hunter/gatherer and tried to kill a Semi Truck thinking it was a mammoth.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Local because above link will expire. I don't want to make an account anywhere and Streamable is the only site I know of that lets you upload without one:

From tonight's stream talking about Baldur's Gate 3...
:pochiidontlikeit:

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Well, A) That dispells any rrats about Vesper/Randon and Magni/Lando hating each other, and B) anyone else see that face as "Oh shit, I shouldn't have said that."?

Top Bottom