"The Pokemon community? Well fuck them in particular"S.S. Isa

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Stunned But Dumb

If the suspension was related tot heir models, would it be weird if they streamed with their april fools models then?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Maybe he got banned for changing his youtube name to profussy and it was somehow Vespers idea

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Vesper caught Ligma and Magni had to donate his balls to keep him alive, he can't stream while they're regrowing as that's where pee is stored and Cover can't have someone peeing themself on stream.

Malchior

View attachment 40505
This thread in a nutshel
Honestly though, this thread could be waaay more doomposty, but the cover's silence makes me believe that they won't be terminated... they MIGHT graduate if is related to some personal stuff as we have already discussed, but if so they (hopefully) are doing this on they own accord.
Reine and Kiara would have more outfits than Ironmouse has models if they were allow to constantly commission them.

I hold to my theory somehow Vesper is in a loin cloth hunting with a spear, somewhere.
I definitely don't want to defend the schizo but weren't ame's 3d models like smoll ame/bee ame and others commissioned? I bet there might be one or two that were fan gifts, but I believe there were some that she payed with her own money...

Ok back to wacky theories,
Vesper never existed he was a shared fever dream and Magni is not currently trying to restore his existence to a world that rejected him.
Cover hired Magni to re-teach him human language as he got lost in the woods, went full hunter/gatherer and tried to kill a Semi Truck thinking it was a mammoth.
I'll add my rrat in this ring

Vesper was the first victim of John Titor after the latter has overshoot in one of his time travel went back to some time in the stone ages Vesper being a primal hunter didn't understand his rival weapon so he was hurt by a flying IBM 5100 obviously Vesper won but then he was curious to understand this weird man technique and studied the IBM to it fullest unlocking even its time travel abilities.
He then came to our era, notice that we are throwing away valuable "weapons" and is determined to make them functional again (dumpster divings) then with help of hololive he's gradually understanding the real use of those beep boop machines.
But something went awry and he reverted to his stone age self, and now he has returned to his period with "wepons of mass destruction".

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I definitely don't want to defend the schizo but weren't ame's 3d models like smoll ame/bee ame and others commissioned? I bet there might be one or two that were fan gifts, but I believe there were some that she payed with her own money...
Third party 3D models don't seem to count. It is the Live2D they seem to care more about managing. There are cases where totally new L2D models have been made, such as furball Korone or loli Moona, but they apparently can't use them often and need approval when they do. Paying to modify a base model is unheard of, as far as I am aware. There are definitely instances where the girls have said they are not allowed to commission their own outfits, I know for sure.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 40505
This thread in a nutshell
1692217718335.png

bothyourhouses

What if Vesper realised this year was his last chance to ride PBP, so he's spent the past month cycling to Paris to take part? That would make no sense and explain nothing.

Malchior

What if Vesper realised this year was his last chance to ride PBP, so he's spent the past month cycling to Paris to take part? That would make no sense and explain nothing.
and yet I've never seen a rrat so well done in just two lines

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I just had a thought. Some people seem to think that Magni got suspended and Vesper banned, but what if it's the other way around? We know that Vesper has a temper. What if Magni did something stupid and got the boot, and Vesper caught a suspension for fighting management over it?

Alternatively, maybe Magni decided to quit being a vtuber and the two got into a fight because of it?

Either one would explain why Magni's the only one streaming on his alt, and why he said that he's not sure if he'll be able to stream Baldur's Gate with "Randon" like he had planned.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't think Lando/not-Magni streaming but Randon/not-Vesper not streaming means anything in the grand scheme of things. Lando's a normal face-cam streamer while Randon was always a vtuber, and it's likely their non-compete specifically restricts vtubing activities. All the known not-Holo streamers who stream on other accounts don't use a model, with the only exception to my knowledge being Kson - which was a long time ago, and it's always possible she specifically negotiated that exception. Randon doesn't seem to be the type to want to do more personal streams without a character to stand behind, so it's probably less that he doesn't want to stream right now and more that he can't.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I don't think Lando/not-Magni streaming but Randon/not-Vesper not streaming means anything in the grand scheme of things. Lando's a normal face-cam streamer while Randon was always a vtuber, and it's likely their non-compete specifically restricts vtubing activities. All the known not-Holo streamers who stream on other accounts don't use a model, with the only exception to my knowledge being Kson - which was a long time ago, and it's always possible she specifically negotiated that exception. Randon doesn't seem to be the type to want to do more personal streams without a character to stand behind, so it's probably less that he doesn't want to stream right now and more that he can't.
True. If anything, it is good he hasn't streamed as Randon. If he had streamed as a chuuba, it would be a bad sign since it seems like streaming as a chuuba on your PL account is a no-no for Cover.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
True. If anything, it is good he hasn't streamed as Randon. If he had streamed as a chuuba, it would be a bad sign since it seems like streaming as a chuuba on your PL account is a no-no for Cover.
The Nayuta situation still confuses me.Even if she had a unique contract like Coco it was very weird.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The Nayuta situation still confuses me.Even if she had a unique contract like Coco it was very weird.
Probably is a unique contract, given how long ago she was hired and her whole situation of how she was hired.

Malchior

I want to say that this just proves he didn't got terminated, but at the same time his contract might have some clause that he can't stream as a vtuber for some time...

I'm almost reaching a point where I wished cover has done a niji move and made a post on Magni and Vesper twitter that they would take a break for "reasons", I know that would still be suspicious but Cover itself being the one making this ominous announcement made the speculation train start at full speed...

...Also I think Lando reaction wasn't one of remorse or guilt or "i said stuff i shouldn't", it's more like he was focusing on something he was reading and then he wrote something... and that's something ALL OF US DO constantly... but we are trying to milk everything at this point, we don't have a lead and now just a mention of vesper's roommate is enough to put everyone on high alert...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Seeing lando play genshit 2 streams in a row makes me really glad cover doesnt have perms for this game

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Seeing lando play genshit 2 streams in a row makes me really glad cover doesnt have perms for this game
Given how many girls like gacha in Holo, it was definitely a blessing in disguise they left China, even if it cost them Coco.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Malchior

Given how many girls like gacha in Holo, it was definitely a blessing in disguise they left China, even if it cost them Coco.
In a sense i was happy with this... then I remembered Arknights is chinese and knowing Ina and Kiara roomates had a past with this game made me sadge cause they couldn't express about this in stream anymore...

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Top Bottom