"reverb fart noise That's entertainment. fart fart fart fart fart fart now -THIS- is streaming!"Harry Macchia

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I still say it's something drug related since Cover is a Japanese company and Japan is turbo-autistic about anything drug related whereas it would just be a slap on the wrist in the US. I swear, if these motherfuckers tried to get Yagoo high and management freaked out...
Haha. I love the thought, but I kind of doubt it's that. That said, this is a topic we haven't really seen any of the Japanese companies respond to. Really important note is that any of the high Stimulant types are the ones the Japanese have the most visceral cultural response to. A Vtuber getting even a minor charge for drugs would likely be instant termination.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Okay more than one Month later trying to do a compilation of all of the rrats from most logics to the most stupid/schizo.
1-They were somehow caught in the Tachibana music guy drama that got outed by some commie because they worked with him for music.
2-The moment one of them got locked out of his Google account Cover fond out something that they didnt like.
3-Due to previous records Vesper Noir is suspended but this doesnt explain the other "hiatus".
4-One of them is MIA and the other is somehow related.
5-They leaked info to FaggotEye.
6-One of them its dead and the other its just traumatized.
7-They tried to smoke weed and Japanese autism got in their way.
8-Vesper is an Alien.
9-Whatever that fucking Homosexual story about them being jealous of each other is about.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Here's a late entry from me -

Vesper is actually AWOL right now, last known whereabouts were Kabul. Rumor has it that he has heard the peril of a fellow autist, Lord Miles, and has embarked on a one man quest with spear in hand to secure the return of Miles from the Taliban, by peace or by force.
:cursedbae:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Apparently, Randon has been hanging around Lando's chat, from what I have read on Iketog, but I have no visual confirmation of that.

Edit: to clarify, he is in the userlist, but not talking.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Apparently, Randon has been hanging around Lando's chat, from what I have read on Iketog, but I have no visual confirmation of that.

We would need to verify if he had been granted a gift sub to Lando's channel. We discovered a while back that gifting someone a sub forces that person to appear in the chat list.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
We would need to verify if he had been granted a gift sub to Lando's channel. We discovered a while back that gifting someone a sub forces that person to appear in the chat list.
Unfortunately, it looks like Twitch nuked 3rd party sites that let you search chat logs a while back. So, someone would have to manually comb the past broadcast chat replays for sub notifications, if he did post something. Otherwise, he would have to be watching live to check if he is tuning in.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Well, him being alive is at least a positive, lol.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
You can actually gift subs to anyone, by the way, not just people who are currently in a chat. You could technically go into Lando's stream and gift xqc a sub, if you wanted to. Hard to say what actually went down without being there.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
You can actually gift subs to anyone, by the way, not just people who are currently in a chat. You could technically go into Lando's stream and gift xqc a sub, if you wanted to. Hard to say what actually went down without being there.
Yea, we did this back in Pippa's Livestream a bit back. Someone gifted LemonLeaf a sub and we discovered she was listed in chat. So I tested it by gifting Asmongold a sub and he appeared in the list afterwards.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah someone gifted Hasan Piker a gift on a Pippa stream once. Sadly he was not in chat

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Okay more than one Month later trying to do a compilation of all of the rrats from most logics to the most stupid/schizo.
1-They were somehow caught in the Tachibana music guy drama that got outed by some commie because they worked with him for music.
2-The moment one of them got locked out of his Google account Cover fond out something that they didnt like.
3-Due to previous records Vesper Noir is suspended but this doesnt explain the other "hiatus".
4-One of them is MIA and the other is somehow related.
5-They leaked info to FaggotEye.
6-One of them its dead and the other its just traumatized.
7-They tried to smoke weed and Japanese autism got in their way.
8-Vesper is an Alien.
9-Whatever that fucking Homosexual story about them being jealous of each other is about.
I was thinking that maybe the key factor to consider here is Cover being so tight-lipped. When Vesper was suspended, they released an official statement about it. When Rushia performed her Final Yab, they murdered her with extreme prejudice almost immediately. However, when it comes to Magni and Grandpire, they've said nothing except a short notification which basically said "err, yeah, they won't do anything for a while". It's been over a month since then and we still haven't got a single piece of new information. Now, what does that tell us? IMHO Cover either cannot say anything yet (as in, the BIG PROBLEM hasn't been resolved yet and therefore they can't exactly tell us anything because they still haven't reached the conclusion/solution), or they don't know what to say (as in, the BIG PROBLEM has possibly been resolved, but it was something so extraordinary they haven't decided how to proceed).

If the problem hasn't been resolved yet, then it's either because management royally fucked up on the top of the original problem, or because it's beyond Cover's power (for example, a police investigation being in process). If the problem is so weird that Nips have no idea what to do with it, then we might have found ourselves the actual fucking Rrat Mines of Moria, because the possibilities are endless, including failed gay romance.

tl;dr if the reason for their hiatus was something conventional, they would've already been fired or reinstated by now, so it's either a pile up of fuck ups, something incredibly complicated, or something wild, beyond our reasonable guesses

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I like the weed smoking rrat.

• A glorious nippon manager/spy found out about Vesper and his Glaucoma and he decapitated Vesper to save face for Hololive. Magni hears about this and in his grief steals the body, and attempts to resurrect him, completely forgetting he is a fictional character and that he is, in fact, dead.

• Magni is not put on suspension for this, but for accidentally playing 0.02ms of copyright music on YouTube.

• In the near future, Axel will have a meltdown and curse the day he joined Holostars.

• Regis "for the cause" Altare will be the only one left streaming.

Negzana

I was thinking that maybe the key factor to consider here is Cover being so tight-lipped. When Vesper was suspended, they released an official statement about it. When Rushia performed her Final Yab, they murdered her with extreme prejudice almost immediately. However, when it comes to Magni and Grandpire, they've said nothing except a short notification which basically said "err, yeah, they won't do anything for a while". It's been over a month since then and we still haven't got a single piece of new information. Now, what does that tell us? IMHO Cover either cannot say anything yet (as in, the BIG PROBLEM hasn't been resolved yet and therefore they can't exactly tell us anything because they still haven't reached the conclusion/solution), or they don't know what to say (as in, the BIG PROBLEM has possibly been resolved, but it was something so extraordinary they haven't decided how to proceed).

If the problem hasn't been resolved yet, then it's either because management royally fucked up on the top of the original problem, or because it's beyond Cover's power (for example, a police investigation being in process). If the problem is so weird that Nips have no idea what to do with it, then we might have found ourselves the actual fucking Rrat Mines of Moria, because the possibilities are endless, including failed gay romance.

tl;dr if the reason for their hiatus was something conventional, they would've already been fired or reinstated by now, so it's either a pile up of fuck ups, something incredibly complicated, or something wild, beyond our reasonable guesses
TL;DR, aliens

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I like the weed smoking rrat.

• A glorious nippon manager/spy found out about Vesper and his Glaucoma and he decapitated Vesper to save face for Hololive. Magni hears about this and in his grief steals the body, and attempts to resurrect him, completely forgetting he is a fictional character and that he is, in fact, dead.

• Magni is not put on suspension for this, but for accidentally playing 0.02ms of copyright music on YouTube.

• In the near future, Axel will have a meltdown and curse the day he joined Holostars.

• Regis "for the cause" Altare will be the only one left streaming.
Weed is legal in California and Bettel was the one Lando talked about smoking floor-reefer with him, so it doesn't check out.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

LOL people already saying its over

Also the fans didnt learn a shit with Aloe

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Altare using a schedule with just himself and Axel on it and not even collabing with him this week.

It's so Holover.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
What if Cover suspended Vesper and Magni because they were trying to get Yagoo to smoke weed while he was in the States?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
What if Cover suspended Vesper and Magni because they were trying to get Yagoo to smoke weed while he was in the States?
They found out Vesper and Magni were lacing Yagoo's food with coke. How do you think he got so skinny?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yagoo was shocked to learn that Vesper is actually black, and immediately fired him.

Cover's PR department has spent the past month and change trying to find a cause for firing that won't be a PR nightmare.

Magni had to be silenced because he's a Vesper loyalist.

Gura is back because Vesper's firing deprived her of BBC, so with nothing else to do, she's streaming again.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
:depressedtako: My bad. I posted in the wrong thread and can't delete it.

Top Bottom