"I watched a video, people can fit a laccoon in their butthole... I don't get it, is it a bad thing? Is it a bad thing? I'll stop talking lol"Meloco Kyoran

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
A girl DM expert in the asylum that could help to confirm that this is true?
I've seen him as the Orc on her stream before, but nothing I can recall during this last month. Though I don't religiously watch her, and her VOD archive on Twitch doesn't show him either.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I've seen him as the Orc on her stream before, but nothing I can recall during this last month. Though I don't religiously watch her, and her VOD archive on Twitch doesn't show him either.
The only girl_dm + Randon collab I found was from 3ish months ago.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Crosspost from the main thread but even the normie fans are getting angry at the lack of something after one month

This is honestly what frustrates me the most about this situation. If this was Nijisanji people would be clowning on them on a weekly basis but since it's Cover it took people this long to start getting frustrated.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
This is honestly what frustrates me the most about this situation. If this was Nijisanji people would be clowning on them on a weekly basis but since it's Cover it took people this long to start getting frustrated.
Because shit like this is the norm for Nijisanji.

That this is going on with Cover is what makes it so bizarre.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Yeah, remember the Roa situation? Still techncially ongoing and she's been on "hiatus" for 3 years. Who knows what could be the case if there is some legal issues surrounding Magni and Vesper. Like the worst case scenario if they are not gonna get canned and are just put on company hiatus is still an unknown quantity.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I dont have a horse here because i dont watch vtubers that dont interact with my oshi,but the niggérs of this forum,the homeland and vt/ were talking about my oshi graduating when she asked for a mental health break to be published by Cover.It was the worst time to be a +mate because i got clowned by everyone calling her a "menhera".Then the same thing happens every time someone else goes MIA or asks for a Break.Nobody is fucking happy and if you literally say to them:"Hey guys i need a little bit of rest" people still speculate even when they have an answer.This situation is a first for Holo,Terminations were quick,the longest suspension record its 3 weeks.Never ever there was an announcement so vague and with so little info.
Sorry for the long post but these moments reminds me of these very obscure months that i went solo versus the world.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The only girl_dm + Randon collab I found was from 3ish months ago.

She made a video on youtube from this collab by the end of june. That might be what to guy was reffering too.

She also has a vod site and it shows litterally nothing

Also she took a 2 week break like 5 week ago or so from watching the time between her streams

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
She made a video on youtube from this collab by the end of june. That might be what to guy was reffering too.

She also has a vod site and it shows litterally nothing

Also she took a 2 week break like 5 week ago or so from watching the time between her streams

So that guy was spreading missinformation or its just a stupid niggęr
I dont have a horse here because i dont watch vtubers that dont interact with my oshi,but the niggérs of this forum,the homeland and vt/ were talking about my oshi graduating when she asked for a mental health break to be published by Cover.It was the worst time to be a +mate because i got clowned by everyone calling her a "menhera".Then the same thing happens every time someone else goes MIA or asks for a Break.Nobody is fucking happy and if you literally say to them:"Hey guys i need a little bit of rest" people still speculate even when they have an answer.This situation is a first for Holo,Terminations were quick,the longest suspension record its 3 weeks.Never ever there was an announcement so vague and with so little info.
Sorry for the long post but these moments reminds me of these very obscure months that i went solo versus the world.
And the longest suspensions in Holo were for Saying a word then the other were for missconduct,so if it really was a "stealth suspension" a la Nijisanji what did they do?????

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Obligatory disclaimer that I'm not into vtuber shipping. It's uncomfortable for me even when the talents themselves do it.

But I was thinking about how this all coincided with Bettel's moving arc. As we know now he was moving very close to Lando's place. Vesper seems to be very close to Magni, and Magni seems to consider Vesper a dear friend too (even went as far as saying that meeting him was a "life changing experience" or something like that). Maybe Vesper liked Magni more than a friend, and went menhera after finding out that Bettel was moving closer to Magni (either because of the Magni x Bettel ship memes or maybe it's not a meme and they are actually in some kind of relationship), causing a big fight between him and Magni, who both said things that really shouldn't be said, then he went MIA and Cover can't contact him for some reason.

I don't believe that 100% myself, but this is one of the many theories I came up because I'm really worried about this whole situation.
And also because I'm fucking retarded.

This is what a month without updates does to a motherfucker.
It's schizo, alright, but I confess that this is a pretty good basis for a Tempus yaoi fic.

Magni swings both ways as is, he and Vesper got naked together to "Build a PC", now they're both suspended... so much drama. So much mystery. Such forbidden love!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

It only feels like the norm since they're the ones fucking up a lot recently. People seem to forget that Cover had their own string of yabs and while its good that they've been having nothing but success recently, it shouldn't be a reason to give them a pass when shit like this happens to not to be viewed from a critical lens especially since they're considered to be THE standard in the industry today by most people.

ngl this post of yours caught me off guard since I'm used to your wholesome La+ posting and the occasional ESL shitpost.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
It only feels like the norm since they're the ones fucking up a lot recently. People seem to forget that Cover had their own string of yabs and while its good that they're been having nothing but success recently, it shouldn't be a reason to give them a pass to not to be viewed from a critical lens especially since they're considered to be THE standard in the industry today.
From what I remember, if someone was suspended in Hololive, Cover would just say that outright. Nijisanji is the exact opposite.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I don't remember this story. Who was it and what was the game?
It was Oga and the game was NKODICE. The vod is privated though. This reddit post however talks about it.
Yep, I was there when the entire thing happened so here's what I can remember from it:
- When NKODICE had its popularity boom, few of holostars expresses wanting to play it (because boys haha jorks) but management says no for an obvious reason (lol)
- Oga who was also in the middle of his own rpgmaker game project (the horror-ish game using yagoo's photo assets) quickly whip out a parody game that simulates the experience of playing NKODICE, without the element that might get him in trouble. As the reddit thread stated he literally spent 3 days just to make the parody game
- IIRC he began streaming the game at late-night, somehow still garnering massive attention and trending topic but most of the comments are positive remarks toward his creativity
- original dev saw the stream, made several passive-aggressive tweets about people who "copy" his game without permission (noted that NKODICE itself was modeled after a pre-existing game as well, it's literally a fucking dice game)
- people took notice of the tweets, and the impression was mixed from hereon but shortly after Cover allegedly reached out to said dev he quickly retracts his tweets and went "well ok we had a talk its coolio now"
- days after, cover made a public apology tweet about the "commotion" and Oga practically disappear for a month without an initial tweet from him

tl;dr entitled gamedev sperg on twitter because he's salty about not being unique when his own game isn't even 100% original

Btw this is what the game looks like and yes he drew most of the assets
001.png

002.png

From what I remember, if someone was suspended in Hololive, Cover would just say that outright. Nijisanji is the exact opposite.
I think so long as someone like Kataribe Tsumugu is still considered part of Niji any sudden disappearance happens there won't be talked about as much

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

From Cover's latest financials, they mentioned taking ~150 actions against defamation/attacks on their employees. It's entirely possible we've completely missed what's actually happened and maybe we should be worried that Vesper has attracted a couple of actual gachikoi and something has gone way over the line. Or, maybe Vesper has an actual menhara ex-girlfriend and there is currently litigation going on.

Though I'm going to be disappointed when this entire event doesn't somehow involve Vesper in a loin cloth killing boars with his spears.

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
its good that they've been having nothing but success recently, it shouldn't be a reason to give them a pass when shit like this happens to not to be viewed from a critical lens especially since they're considered to be THE standard in the industry today by most people.
[- IN THE PAST 2 YEARS COVER CORP LOST 3 TALENTS - 2 GRADUATED AND ONE TERMINATED - 3 OF THEM ARE FEMALE -]
[- THE CURRENT YEAR 2023 - NIJI/VHOEJO/INDIE-CORPS/INDIES SUFFERED CANCELLATIONS/TERMINATIONS/GRADUATIONS [ETC]
[- IF COVER CORP SURVIVES THIS YEAR WITH ZERO TERMINATION/GRADUATIONS EXCLUDING SUSPENION - THEY WOULD HAVE A GOOD RECORD FOR 2023 -]

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I know you dont watch Hololive but this is literally the first time that this ever happened, in 2020 there where a lot of shit but all of these suspensions and graduations were given a exact date.Nijisanji cant fucking talk they literally had Roa in Hiatus for 3 years to try and win a lawsuit against fucking Narukami then lost,kneecaping her growth and still selling her voicepacks meanwhile.
Cover hasnt launched a single merch of these faggots since.
I cant believe i am defending fucking homos :gunpeko:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
It only feels like the norm since they're the ones fucking up a lot recently. People seem to forget that Cover had their own string of yabs and while its good that they've been having nothing but success recently, it shouldn't be a reason to give them a pass when shit like this happens to not to be viewed from a critical lens especially since they're considered to be THE standard in the industry today by most people.
As it turns out, if you burn fans' good will by going on a string of graduations, terminations, and meltdowns, they become less willing to give you the benefit of the doubt in situations where they might have previously.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

ngl this post of yours caught me off guard since I'm used to your wholesome La+ posting and the occasional ESL shitpost.
I think its of bad taste to be a TribalYamanba now because nobody knows what its happening.Its bad for their true fans to get raided by dramaYamanbas out of nowhere now.Also i think the comparasion with Anycolor its unfair while the Roa case still exists even after the Lawsuit,you arent going to compare 3 years to one month right?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

You just gave yourself an answer.In 6 years this is the first time Cover put someone in "hiatus" ,meanwhile half of that time Roa has been on Hiatus to win a lawsuit against a DramaYamanba.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Stop the Tribalfagging.
Lets just start digging info again,i would need something better than an account changing its name to confirm their termination.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
kneecaping her growth and still selling her voicepacks meanwhile.
As opposed to what other action? Nijisanji canned Meiro's ass after her second attempt at threatening graduation and leaking her unreliable narrator side of the story to Narukami. It's also been established that the Livers literally get the biggest chunk of income through their voicepacks (being equal to streamlabs donos which are a 50/50 split iirc) and she's still renewing her contract and by assumption through that allowing the voicepacks herself. It'd be even fucking worse if she was completely barred from doing anything including making at least some sort of money from her dedicated fans that just want her to stream again.
I will agree with you that stopping her from streaming is absolutely retarded. They tried that shit with Lulu. Lulu didn't give a fuck about antis sending her death threats and hate mail and wanted to stream with her friends (eg; Lize) but whatever retards are in management probably think they can prove some sort of "damages caused" (no streams = no engagement = low/no money flow) through that.

Top Bottom