"What the Fuck"Inugami Korone

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Malchior

The longer this goes on with no news the worse it has to be. It's just math

1 week silence- Magni and Vesper accidentally drop a laptop full of info at Offkai.

1 month- Magni and Vesper leaked company secrets to Tachibana. Litigation is underway to obliterate any chance he has to live a normal life.

6 month - Magni's been blackmailed by Takeshi's yakuza faction after sucking grimace off in a back-alley. Vesper in response has gone on an international genocidal fugue state. Every day management goes silent is another day Vesper has impaled a dishonorable Nipponese.
and in a year we will find out that Vesper got a hand in siege weapons being the trebuchet his favorite and it's going to use them in some crusade of his and that Magni now is the one pulling the strings in most if not all gangs and sketchy organizations of the world.

Honestly though there are lot of stuff here we are saying that are plausible but there are others that that are not even stretching anymore is plain yoga.

I don't think I'm speaking any news here when I say that as a JP company I don't think Cover would be lenient in holding anyone if they were suspected (not even confirmed) to have done something they would see as damaging to them.

I'm starting to loop back into think there were no real beef between them, If there were some, cover would have terminated one of them "for the greater good" probably Vesper since he is kinda stubborn...

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Any new info in vt/ or some other place about the music guy?
Cant find shit and its the only thing making sense right now

found this funny while searching for something
@The Nousagi do you know this nigga?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
and in a year we will find out that Vesper got a hand in siege weapons
Vesper got a tank ever since management has been afraid to go near him.

Negzana

Has anyone suggested aliens yet? Vesper was abducted by aliens and Lando knows so they're kicking them out? Can't think of anything else

Malchior

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Has anyone suggested aliens yet? Vesper was abducted by aliens and Lando knows so they're kicking them out? Can't think of anything else
Vesper wasn't abducted, he just went home.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Now, now children, let's all just gather around and smoke chamalucha from the peace pipe, there's no need to fight.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Now, now children, let's all just gather around and smoke chamalucha from the peace pipe, there's no need to fight.
But spilling each others blood is a key ritual in summoning rrats

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
But spilling each others blood is a key ritual in summoning rrats
it needs to be whore blood dude and none of us are getting any.

this is why we keep summoning Ethots and Twitch streamers.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
it needs to be whore blood dude and none of us are getting any.

this is why we keep summoning Ethots and Twitch streamers.
What would you summon with Nolan's blood? A demon?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Any new info in vt/ or some other place about the music guy?

Tachibana? Other than what's already out there I don't think we're getting anything new soon since the guy DFE'd

Also checking the QRT's on that post I'm surprised someone else considered the Tachibana angle.

Negzana

If this really is a termination. I assumed Cover would have learned all the lessons they needed to with Rushia and Sana's termination and graduation, on who they should hire, I guess I am wrong if this ends up in termination.

Well at the very least they seemed to strike gold with En3 and there's no weak links that will have graduation/termination events.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If this really is a termination. I assumed Cover would have learned all the lessons they needed to with Rushia and Sana's termination and graduation, on who they should hire, I guess I am wrong if this ends up in termination.

Well at the very least they seemed to strike gold with En3 and there's no weak links that will have graduation/termination events.
until fuwamoco's incest baby anyway.

EDIT: For @The Rrat there was a big deal made about the anime they like one of which ends with incest so the jokes made their rounds.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I still say it's something drug related since Cover is a Japanese company and Japan is turbo-autistic about anything drug related whereas it would just be a slap on the wrist in the US. I swear, if these motherfuckers tried to get Yagoo high and management freaked out...

Stunned But Dumb

I still say it's something drug related since Cover is a Japanese company and Japan is turbo-autistic about anything drug related whereas it would just be a slap on the wrist in the US. I swear, if these motherfuckers tried to get Yagoo high and management freaked out...
I kind of want this just because the image of Magni, Vesper, and Yagoo hotboxing in a karaoke booth is just way too powerful

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Its fucking over

Wrong thread and is this just his way of saying he is actually in Japan? It is Winter in Aussieland.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Wrong thread and is this just his way of saying he is actually in Japan? It is Winter in Aussieland.

This was 10 hours ago but Axel san looks like the most familiar with them so ...nothing its out of consideration.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This was 10 hours ago but Axel san looks like the most familiar with them so ...nothing its out of consideration.

Well, Lando should be going live, soon, too.

Edit: he's live

Last edited:

akaaoi

If he lives in the city I remember people saying he lives in, then it's been pretty warm (for winter) during the day there for the last couple of days, so he could be in a "It's starting to feel like summer way too soon" kind of mood.

Top Bottom