"Doesn't matter. If there's a hole, there's a way"Axel Syrios
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nijisisters in shambles. And congratulations Dokibird lol.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Some Doki updates from today's stream
  • Somewhat regretting her choice of name for the play button (you can put on whatever you want it seems) [Update: She's planning on letting Chat vote for a name on a 2nd one. That one will surely be much worse....]
  • Going to join an Apex ALGS challenger match with Wigg and Tempo
  • And the Apex Nessie Cup (team not announced yet)
  • Model had a small refresh, she can do this now:

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
[Update: She's planning on letting Chat vote for a name on a 2nd one. That one will surely be much worse....]
"Telen Satsuki" or bust.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
he's planning on letting Chat vote for a name on a 2nd one. That one will surely be much worse
She should put "Selena Gran Dragona" in honor of Selen's surviving long lost spic cousin who is in hiding from the Niji-ninjas after her sister was tragically drowned off a yacht

Untitled.jpg

wrp

Hanbyeol is blue homo, right? And RPR is just RPR. Does that mean LloydDesuyo is Axel?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Hanbyeol is blue homo, right? And RPR is just RPR. Does that mean LloydDesuyo is Axel?

Fuck, I saw 11pm on her schedule and wasn't paying attention to the timezone.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Fuck, I saw 11pm on her schedule and wasn't paying attention to the timezone.
2AM EST
What the fuck is this time slot bullshittery.

God's Strongest Dragoon

2AM EST
What the fuck is this time slot bullshittery.
If you look at steamdb, the player count usually starts to drop at 5 UTC (9pm PST) and reaches half its peak at around 7 UTC (11pm PST). Scheduling this for a 5pm or 6pm PST would have resulted in them playing right at the peak player count for the day.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Lloyd goes by Xellar and is extra Aussie and unleashed!
Hanbyol has become Han Solo (from being the last one alive and barely surviving to call reinforcements).
RPR is babying 3 kids and gifting them Railguns.
Doki is being Doki(Wan Kenobi).

Horo7618

No one in particular

okmangeez

Heya, I'm new to the forum. But I've been working on something regarding Nijisanji's dumpster fire.

I've made a 30-page doc compiling every single major controversy, failure, and even questionable financial report from Nijisanji.

Just felt like I should share it here, since I've been lurking this forum and also reading a lot of the reactions here.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Heya, I'm new to the forum. But I've been working on something regarding Nijisanji's dumpster fire.

I've made a 30-page doc compiling every single major controversy, failure, and even questionable financial report from Nijisanji.

Just felt like I should share it here, since I've been lurking this forum and also reading a lot of the reactions here.
Mmmm
I think you should put this in the Nijisanji L collection thread
Good doc

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

okmangeez

Xuhle

okmangeez

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why do we need to bring up the taiwan incident? Something which is 3.5 years old at this point? Is it to soothe the feelings of the sisters after assraping them with #s?

okmangeez

Why do we need to bring up the taiwan incident? Something which is 3.5 years old at this point? Is it to soothe the feelings of the sisters after assraping them with #s?

Because there's a comparative Niji scandal that is also mentioned in the doc.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom