"I think you should die, I think I should kill you. And I'm thinking about it a lot, yes, I DO want you to die. I don't really care if it's painful or not. I just don't want you to exist anymore."Nanashi Mumei

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Saw this in /vt/, establishing a timeline of Enna tweets with what's happening on Doki's suspension. Seeing this, I am convinced about the Elira is a manager and Enna and Millie are her assistants RRAT. Enna likes to throw some shade in her twitter posts so I won't be surprised if she did this because she can't contain her emotions about Doki not coming back from streaming soon. She might've had a lil' chubby when she learned Doki did a backflip but failed.

I really, really wish someone would just leak everything about what's happening in Niji. This RRAT is just waiting to be unleashed.

Also, Reimu might not be so innocent from all of this if she really did shade Doki with this tweet.

Limkin

Also, Reimu might not be so innocent from all of this if she really did shade Doki with this tweet.
She tweets so often and so much shit that could be taken wildly out of context, depending on how little meds you took, there is a higher chance of this being a coincidence, even if she was totally on it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
At this point im expecting people to post a nyfco comment with the name "Selen Tatsuki" that states Riku sodomized Vox with a Tencent dildo and thats why he was so adamant in defending Niji (he liked it)

Godfuckingdamnit

Saw this in /vt/, establishing a timeline of Enna tweets with what's happening on Doki's suspension. Seeing this, I am convinced about the Elira is a manager and Enna and Millie are her assistants RRAT. Enna likes to throw some shade in her twitter posts so I won't be surprised if she did this because she can't contain her emotions about Doki not coming back from streaming soon. She might've had a lil' chubby when she learned Doki did a backflip but failed.

I really, really wish someone would just leak everything about what's happening in Niji. This RRAT is just waiting to be unleashed.
I think it’s more likely that Enna’s happy tweet was about her Anime Impulse meet and greet that day.

Stunned But Dumb

Pretty sure Enna's haha tweet was proven to be related to something else entirely. Can't remember what

Punished Lurker

I think it’s more likely that Enna’s happy tweet was about her Anime Impulse meet and greet that day.
Pretty sure Enna's haha tweet was proven to be related to something else entirely. Can't remember what
As Godfuckingdamnit and StunnedButDumb said Enna's happy tweet was the same day of the Anime Impulse meet and greet concert (IIRC it might have something to do with a Higurashi voice actor participating in the con and tweeting her?) and the haha tweet was related to something else, but I can't remember what. I also have a lot of doubts about the "leaker" posts as ever since Selen's dissappearance and the lack of news people made all sorts of posts about termination or graduation and throwing dates around, remember that it was around the 29 that doki's posted in her throne about needing to pay february's rent so that could have encouraged the fake leak posting.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I have read it all finally and the most amazing thing its : Asian parents that suddenly care about you

Last edited:

Username Generator

Early Adopter

"Best day of my life" Tweet
Most likely Anime Impulse related

"Delay" Tweet
Could be fucking anything

"Clean my home" Tweet
Enna is a cleanfreak. She cleans her apartment often and has talked about it countless times on streams. Her tweeting that she is cleaning her home is about as relevant as if she was tweeting that she is drinking hot water.

"Haha haha" Tweet
A reaction to this edit one of her clippers made:

roktofferson

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
"Best day of my life" Tweet
Most likely Anime Impulse related

"Delay" Tweet
Could be fucking anything

"Clean my home" Tweet
Enna is a cleanfreak. She cleans her apartment often and has talked about it countless times on streams. Her tweeting that she is cleaning her home is about as relevant as if she was tweeting that she is drinking hot water.

"Haha haha" Tweet
A reaction to this edit one of her clippers made:

Yeah a lot of these are a strech from Niji antis
But still nobody can debunk why some of their name are in that document so thats why these stupid rrats will continue to exist

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Yeah a lot of these are a strech from Niji antis
But still nobody can debunk why some of their name are in that document so thats why these stupid rrats will continue to exist
It is all confirmation bias.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
uWxQIBtJ_o.png

says nothing, but I just think that interpretation is really funny

Horo7618

No one in particular

Zyklon Mag

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

RestlessRain