"If Phase had a 'Human Centipede' I wouldn't, like if I'm not at the front I wouldn't mind being behind one of the smaller girls you know, because smaller size probably means smaller appetite and smaller... anyways! Good luck to whoever is behind me lol Yeah in the front, who would I put? I think size doesn't matter in the front for me, it's gotta be someone who smells really good lol OK don't tell Nasa but I'd probably put Nasa-senpai in the front; It's my right as a kohai to be behind... and then behind me, that's fair game baby"Ember Amane

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So her money grabbing parents still live with her? WTF.

Vtubers and letting their fucked up parents into their life again is a trend huh?
Most vtubers are asian
its a self fulfilling prophecy

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Most vtubers are asian
its a self fulfilling prophecy
I was gonna make a joke about Bae being lucky with her parents. Then I remembered IRyS. And Ina, and Bijou, and Kronii. The only HoloEN Asian who seems to have some kind of parental issue is Shiori, isn't it?

Maybe that's the key difference between Nijisanji and Hololive!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I was gonna make a joke about Bae being lucky with her parents. Then I remembered IRyS. And Ina, and Bijou, and Kronii. The only HoloEN Asian who seems to have some kind of parental issue is Shiori, isn't it?

Literal generations of fatherless behaviours, would explain alot

Hwoarang

Speaking of Shiori, remember the rrats about her being a flip because of Brazo de Mercedes?

The Rratarded Alt

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hwoarang when the stench of the Phillipines rots in the air

mismatch

The secret, heavily NDA-ed part of Cover's audition process is that you are required to bring your parents, and they are subjected to a lengthy competency test. We are unsure how Shiori managed to slip through the cracks. It's possible that she has some dirt on Yagoo - she's been in the game long enough, after all.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The secret, heavily NDA-ed part of Cover's audition process is that you are required to bring your parents, and they are subjected to a lengthy competency test. We are unsure how Shiori managed to slip through the cracks. It's possible that she has some dirt on Yagoo - she's been in the game long enough, after all.
Somewhere Cover has transitioned from Vtuber characters to entire Vtuber troupes with some of the extended family members being more regular than some of their Livers.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Somewhere Cover has transitioned from Vtuber characters to entire Vtuber troupes with some of the extended family members being more regular than some of their Livers.
*talents
Holo doesn't use such retarded nipspeech.

Remember kids, how to spot a Nijinegro?
Hololive - Talents, Generations
Kurosanji - Livers, Waves

*Popular industry-wide

The Rratarded Alt

"Livers" has always been the most retarded term to me. It sounds so idiotic and Engrish

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
"Livers" has always been the most retarded term to me. It sounds so idiotic and Engrish
In my head liver is pronounced as the organ as opposed to their ideal pronunciation of ly-ver.

It makes me think of fried chicken gizzards instead of Nijisanji talent.

So good on Nijisanji's marketing team boosting chicken sales in my local area.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I guess, given the complete and utter lack of support management gives to the EN talents, we can diagnose Nijisanji with liver failure?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean if you think about it "Vtuber" itself is an equally dumb nippon-ism made up by executives.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I mean if you think about it "Vtuber" itself is an equally dumb nippon-ism made up by executives.
It's a direct play off of 'Youtuber" (or, y'know, U-tuber, chance the U to a V)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
No, it's a shortening of "Virtual youtuber".
...Yes, the v stands for virtual, but that part was so obvious that I didn't feel the need to mention it. What I'm saying is that it works on multiple levels and is very different from, "What do we call someone who streams live?" "Well, 'streamer' is already taken so let's go with 'liver'"

It'd be like calling a vtuber with a bee avatar a btuber. It works because they are a bee, it works because it's a single letter replacement, and it works because it rhymes (v with b). You can't just say, "No, it's just because they are a bee."

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Collab with Uto and dtto. tonight.

Last edited:

Limkin

Collab with Uto and dtto. tonight.
More vtubers should have fucked up inhumane eyes that fit them thematically. Dtto design is a chief kiss. You are a fictional character on the internet, stop making generic uwu girl #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom