"Is Stuart Little the guy that ages backwards, or is that Breaking Benjamin?"Rosemi Lovelock

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Oh fucking great
this fucking fag

Good. Let those drama fags expose and milk Nijisanji/Anycolor’s bullshit until they fold against their own will. It helps lessen people who genuinely want to work for them and now have to think twice about it or turn into seasoned rotisserie chickens.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I hear you, and I don't disagree, but also consider...

Stacked tomboys...
Is a man not entitled to a big tiddy tomboy gf?
"No" says the man on twitter, "she is clearly transgender."
"No" says the man on reddit, "that's objectifying women."
"No" says the man on 4chan, "flat is justice."
I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different, I choose to find the big tiddy tomboy gf.
Everyone thought Elira and Selen were modest (at best, kinda like Amelia) until people looked into Kamameshi's previous works where it was shown that the dude just really likes big tidders covered in baggy clothes to make them look small. What I've been trying to get at here is that Selen's model was the Stacked Tomboy and Stacked Tomboys are peak.
Agreed
6d6.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is a man not entitled to a big tiddy tomboy gf?
"No" says the man on twitter, "she is clearly transgender."
"No" says the man on reddit, "that's objectifying women."
"No" says the man on 4chan, "flat is justice."
I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different, I choose to find the big tiddy tomboy gf.

Agreed
6d6.png
Sorry but that looks too much like a troon.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

mismatch

Wouldn't this thread be the most appropriate place, since this is basically ongoing drama related to the termination? Now there are like 3 possible threads for discussion of stuff related to Selen's termination?

chihirogumi

Wouldn't this thread be the most appropriate place, since this is basically ongoing drama related to the termination? Now there are like 3 possible threads for discussion of stuff related to Selen's termination?
The happening is too big for this thread.

Negzana

I just hope this shit going nuclear doesn't hurt Doki's ability to just do cute fun stuff. That's the point of vtubers, not this fucked up black company shit. Fuck you Kurosanji

FlappyBat

Late and irrelevant to the current drama, but the Dragoons trademark stuff got my tism going. Search wasn't picking it up, so sorry if all this was already mentioned.

Anycolor can absolutely trademark Dragoons (within the context of a fan name for a v-tuber), Apple has Apple trademarked, this isn't like copyright. The issue is, they havne't regestered the trademark in the US, where YouTube and Twitch opperate out of, or Canada, where Selen was and Doki now operates out of. Japan almost certainly doesn't matter, Doki is not operating out there. If someone wants to search Japan's registered trademarks, they can.

Anycolor has only trademarked XSOLEIL in both of the countries. Not even Nijisanji or Anycolor from what I can see. There is a concept of unregestered trademarks. However, these are heavily restricted based on geography. If you want a national level trademark on something, you register it. If you want your burger shop to not have someone open another one with the same name right next to you, you don't.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Late and irrelevant to the current drama, but the Dragoons trademark stuff got my tism going. Search wasn't picking it up, so sorry if all this was already mentioned.

Anycolor can absolutely trademark Dragoons (within the context of a fan name for a v-tuber), Apple has Apple trademarked, this isn't like copyright. The issue is, they havne't regestered the trademark in the US, where YouTube and Twitch opperate out of, or Canada, where Selen was and Doki now operates out of. Japan almost certainly doesn't matter, Doki is not operating out there. If someone wants to search Japan's registered trademarks, they can.

Anycolor has only trademarked XSOLEIL in both of the countries. Not even Black Company 2024 or Anycolor from what I can see. There is a concept of unregestered trademarks. However, these are heavily restricted based on geography. If you want a national level trademark on something, you register it. If you want your burger shop to not have someone open another one with the same name right next to you, you don't.
Oh hey you finally joined us mate, haven't seen you in ages (if you are the same flappy from KF that is).

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Man I got home from a job interview right as the elira thing went live what the fuck where they thinking? Here's my rrat: they're tainting their talents reputations on purpose so they feel like they have to stay at niji or they'll be ruined.

Oh I just saw there was a thread made for it. Oh well too late now

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Stream is starting.
What are the odds the Yacht Club will attempt further sabotage.

Almost forgot that she has to play nice with EA so lots of "I'm really excited"s

Serbian Peacemakers

What are the odds the Yacht Club will attempt further sabotage.
If last nights stream was the death blow to NijiEN, that would be the follow up shot that canoes NijiEN's face in to make positive Identification impossible.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Kinda tangential, but I was curious to see what the shills on Tvtropes had to say about Nijisanji

Noticed that anything about Selen's graduation and the controversy that followed it was conspicuously absent, so I hit the Edit button and whaddaya know:
View attachment 63212
:pochiidontlikeit:

What for? Are you worried about "kayfabe" on the website that is dedicated to autistically dissecting all pieces of fiction?

Edit: To demonstrate how hypocritical this stupid statement is, Idol Corp's Character page has Riro Ron's dirty panties out on display for everyone to see
View attachment 63213

Update on TVTropes: Dokibird now has her own page, except it pussyfoots around the fact she is OPENLY the former corporate vtuber known as Selen Tatsuki. This is despite the fact that Phase Connect's TVTropes page states that Ember openly identifies with her Tsunderia persona.

Niggasanji's trope page still forbids mention of the controversy surrounding Selen.

breaking-bad-coward.gif

Edit: KnowYourMeme doesn't fuck around
1707864574056.png

Stunned But Dumb

Man, TVTropes has been a joke site ever since google spanked them for being too horny with their troper tales. Maybe even before then. iirc, they have a long thread on vtubers

Hwoarang

Man, TVTropes has been a joke site ever since google spanked them for being too horny with their troper tales. Maybe even before then. iirc, they have a long thread on vtubers
What happened to TV Tropes this time?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
What happened to TV Tropes this time?
Recently there hasn't been any issues, but the culture itself is way different compared to what it used to, thanks to the admins being admins or someshit. Right now the issue is that people there has made a page on Dokibird, but the folks is too iffy on openly stating that yes, Dokibird is formerly Selen Tatsuki (This is also present in Kson's tvtropes page, along with possibly Nazuna from Vshojo).

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Catching up with stream, drama again!
MALE ON STREAM MALE ON STREM!!! IT TALKS!!! UNICORNS SCARRTE!!!
"What do you mean i'm wife number four?! We know each other for 7 years! Who are other three!?"

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Clip from her recent stream, talking about herself

Sven

Update on TVTropes: Dokibird now has her own page, except it pussyfoots around the fact she is OPENLY the former corporate vtuber known as Selen Tatsuki. This is despite the fact that Phase Connect's TVTropes page states that Ember openly identifies with her Tsunderia persona.
As much as TVTropes deserves to be shit on, and please do continue doing so, unfortunately using Ember is a bad example for a double standard as a key perk as an Invader in PC means you can acknowledge your past. Dizzy, Ember, and Jelly got new bodies & names (assumedly for copyright/merch reasons) but they have never had to pretend they have no history thanks to how they came in, Dizzy even referenced her old Tsunderia self in her introduction, as opposed to say Muyu coming in as a Gen 3 as an example of normal vtuber etiquette applying.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
So her money grabbing parents still live with her? WTF.

Vtubers and letting their fucked up parents into their life again is a trend huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom