"Germany is starting to coalesce in my mind with the UK, like the UK isn't even a real place anymore, it's like a far away distant dystopia; All the people with the funny bad teeth are on another island; The fucking mayor of Cologne is literally like 'well, if you don't want to get raped, then don't leave your house!' are you serious?"Kirschey
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As I said on stream earlier, Aster and Scarle suddenly collabing like this was an incredibly retarded thing to do.

Let's assume those screenshots are false. In that case, then everyone with even a tiny bit of belief just got ample extra evidence that this is totally a cover-up and act of reputation massaging by Nijisanji. 'Oh, there's allegations against our talents? Let's have them collab right now to prove what a wonderful and perfect family Nijisanji actually is!' It's the kind of clueless, ham-fisted bumbling people are fully ready to believe Nijisanji would actually do.

In this one instance I feel like the best thing to do would have just been for them to both go 'look, we know there are rumours, but we hope that you'll respect that sometimes the stress of the job just gets to you, and our worst moments aren't indicative of our normal relationship'.

That, or just say outright 'no, these are false, don't be stupid' and then acted like normal.

There's no objectively RIGHT way to handle this, but regardless of the truth or falsehood of that screenshot, they just managed to throw bait to the rrats YET AGAIN.
Mentioning it at all just seems like tempting the Streisand effect.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The yahoo jp people are talking about using "remote live" so the people can be based in Japan or the EN should be Japanese people. They don't see the problem is the Japanese people and their particular brand of autism that runs their society

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
As I said on stream earlier, Aster and Scarle suddenly collabing like this was an incredibly retarded thing to do.

Let's assume those screenshots are false. In that case, then everyone with even a tiny bit of belief just got ample extra evidence that this is totally a cover-up and act of reputation massaging by Nijisanji. 'Oh, there's allegations against our talents? Let's have them collab right now to prove what a wonderful and perfect family Nijisanji actually is!' It's the kind of clueless, ham-fisted bumbling people are fully ready to believe Nijisanji would actually do.

In this one instance I feel like the best thing to do would have just been for them to both go 'look, we know there are rumours, but we hope that you'll respect that sometimes the stress of the job just gets to you, and our worst moments aren't indicative of our normal relationship'.

That, or just say outright 'no, these are false, don't be stupid' and then acted like normal.

There's no objectively RIGHT way to handle this, but regardless of the truth or falsehood of that screenshot, they just managed to throw bait to the rrats YET AGAIN.
Come on, their stream was totally organic and just like how real human best friends communicate.
1707446705051.png

See? This Nijisister thinks its legitimate friendship and not an awkward hostage stream. :whatastory:

And yes, that is an actual quote from the stream.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I didn't bother to take screenshots so take this with a grain of salt, but I'm pretty sure Kuro (not-Mysta) unfollowed doki on both his accounts and unliked her tweets on his sub account. Doki still follows blu_baku. Doesn't necessarily mean anything happened between them but it's kind of weird. Zentreya and Froot still follow her but there's basically been no acknowledgement of doki from the rest of VShojo (I haven't watched any of their streams lately so I could be wrong).

:cursedbae:

(in lieu of a real source I will say that I've been autistically checking her followers to see which Apex pros have followed her back, I'm fairly certain about this)
(also for full disclosure I don't think Selen ever interacted with VShojo much, aside from collabing with Zen/Froot and doing Twitch Rivals with Melody that one time)

I'd bet that she made more money in one day yesterday than she ever did at Niji, just the top 10 donos from her streamlabs this week is more than her most superchatted stream as Selen ($12489 vs. $9871 for her 1st birthday stream, according to Playboard). Also I believe that streamlabs operates on a subscription basis and doesn't take a cut from donations (whereas she realistically only got 1/3 of the YT money). Obviously that stream is going to be a huge outlier, but even if she ends up with just her regular fans from before I think she'll be fine.

From my memory he followed her on the Blu account first - I checked Blu's likes and saw that he liked one of her initial tweets - noticed that Kuro followed her maybe a day later - and now we're here. I'm 99% sure on this, 1% clearance to account for retardation.

edit: backread through doki's threads on 4chan and found that someone else noticed https://warosu.org/vt/thread/68520612#p68530454
I know Kuro/Blu was subtweeting about Niji after the termination notice. Trying to understand what goes on in that mind is a fools errand though.

Come on, their stream was totally organic and just like how real human best friends communicate.
View attachment 63297

See? This Nijisister thinks its legitimate friendship and not an awkward hostage stream. :whatastory:

Two people who work in the same company and are from the same generation but have never done a one-on-one collab before after 2 years are besties? Lol, Lmao even

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

*Sigh*

Why must you hurt Aster like this? Don't you understand how friendship between a catty gay man and his handmaiden work? If that bitch hadn't laugh at all his jokes, he would have threaten to cut himself and show her the results of her careless words. Sometimes it takes a show of submission to show the catty gay man how much his handmaiden care about him. Don't ignore his attempts to show you guys his sincerity.

I hope sigh posting becomes a thing and haunts this guy for however long NijiEN lives.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Considering Freebirds has been shot down, and she's supposed to be a thief technically, I think this works?

What about Boobies being the fan name.
1.jpg

frz

Sorry bro, you're late with this news, but I have a question to ask you since you're here.
What has been the consensus reaction to this news from the general Chinese vTuber fandom? Are they mostly behind Selen and think she was wrong, or do they actually think Selen is a troublemaking rulebreaker like some JP fans think? Also, has there been any similar drama in Anycolor's other vtuber company VirtualReal?
VirtuaReal seems to be on the path of exploding as well. They graduated something like 10 in 2022, 20 talents in 2023 out of 60 total and the graduations are still coming.
Cant speak chinese so dont know if its termination or graduations.
The group did ok until a bunch of chinese version of brave corpo comes in, throw infinite money at things, and crash the vtubing economy it seems.
I remember seeing some corpo vtuber getting 4 millions dollars in 1 stream in donation but most of them are from other corpos.
I have said it before but I'll repeat it, I too believe there will be an announcement after the weekend event in the main channel and it most probably will be the big 3D concert they have been preparing for for the last 6 months.
Inb4 this isnt a thing.
Random thought but Selen being one of the top female talents only made 200k last year? Im assuming that Niji took the other 200k (going by the 50% rule) but still that seems like so little when compared to Holo girls.
Where do you get this 50% rule from? A streamer income is usually split like this for someone who doesnt farm gfe: 3% donations, 5% subs, 38% sponsors, 45% merches, 5% voice pack.
Knowing nijisanji took a lionshare of sponsorship, donations sub and merches, they earns way more than 200k a month, 2 million would be a good guess as it lines up holoEN numbers (cover report avg per talent revenue of $2 millions assuming holoid/holostars/new debut are at the bottom far below 2 mil, holojp higher 2 mil, en should be around the average)
Given the discussion of the 2% and all it just made me wonder if she still gets her cut from merch now after being fired or not.
https://nijisanji-store.com/collections/selen-tatsuki
Pressing X
speaking of the bullying situation...

I subscribe to it, the talent and management bullying Doki.
There is no legal ratification for dokibird to say "I was not harassed by any livers within the company" but instead she say "I can not disclose any information". That seems like a soft confirmation to me.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nux claims to have seen a niji contract that stated that you are not allowed to have content that not owned by niji beyond a personal Twitter account 21:21

He also said he spoke with a currently active talent and an ex talent aka Ren and Sayu he also mentioned that Ren had to discontinue activities as JordanSweeto "not allowed to play among us" without naming names

I decided to check out his kick streams with his reactions to these videos for anything else.
44:28: "There is one story that I know that I want to leak so bad I can't leak it cause it's not my place to leak you think that what's going on now is bad there is one story I know that is so much worse"
1:01:40 " I so badly want one of these guys to leak it I think this is the worst scandal they've ever been in it and somehow through the legal fuckin legal system they got away with it so far but it will come out eventually"
1:11:02 " for months no one questioned Zaion's termination well except for me but let's not talk about any behind the scenes contributions to anything that might have happened at that given time" apparently Nux helped with the Doc
1:14:20"I don't even know should I tell you who this big leak is about? No it'll happen eventually and that will be the final nail in the coffin for Niji they will lose all support in US when this happens and it will I'm not leaking it"
1:26:45 he puts out a call to any niji talent that want to quit but are scared of failing after leaving Niji he will help them "I have a lot of experience I will not leak you reached out and I will help you with brand deals and content no need to do anything publicly" Nux mythos manager rrat looking more real
I think Ren is saying a lot to Nux that Nux is alluding to as guesses
28:08 "that's bigger than she ever had with Nijisanji I think people are not only recognizing it's viable to succeed without Nijisanji but they are realizing *evil laughter* but they are recognizing they're free. Nijisanji leviathans are coming for you"
43:15 " you can't leave neutral unless you have something on them I can't tell you why I know that but I know one person in the past left Nijisanji left neutrally saying they were parting ways on good terms and that was because they sued Nijisanji and basically that was their deal that they couldn't bad mouth eachother"
Nux has experience helping someone (Sayu?) draft a statement and it all got double checked by lawyers

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I decided to check out his kick streams with his reactions to these videos for anything else.
44:28: "There is one story that I know that I want to leak so bad I can't leak it cause it's not my place to leak you think that what's going on now is bad there is one story I know that is so much worse"
1:01:40 " I so badly want one of these guys to leak it I think this is the worst scandal they've ever been in it and somehow through the legal fuckin legal system they got away with it so far but it will come out eventually"
1:11:02 " for months no one questioned Zaion's termination well except for me but let's not talk about any behind the scenes contributions to anything that might have happened at that given time" apparently Nux helped with the Doc
1:14:20"I don't even know should I tell you who this big leak is about? No it'll happen eventually and that will be the final nail in the coffin for Niji they will lose all support in US when this happens and it will I'm not leaking it"
1:26:45 he puts out a call to any niji talent that want to quit but are scared of failing after leaving Niji he will help them "I have a lot of experience I will not leak you reached out and I will help you with brand deals and content no need to do anything publicly" Nux mythos manager rrat looking more real
28:08 "that's bigger than she ever had with Nijisanji I think people are not only recognizing it's viable to succeed without Nijisanji but they are realizing *evil laughter* but they are recognizing they're free. Nijisanji leviathans are coming for you"
43:15 " you can't leave neutral unless you have something on them I can't tell you why I know that but I know one person in the past left Nijisanji left neutrally saying they were parting ways on good terms and that was because they sued Nijisanji and basically that was their deal that they couldn't bad mouth eachother"
Nux has experience helping someone (Sayu?) draft a statement and it all got double checked by lawyers
So after reading that all I have to say is

My balls have never been bluer

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
worse than selen? There's very few places you can still go that are worse than that...

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

worse than selen? There's very few places you can still go that are worse than that...
Could you imagine if none of this referred to Sayu, but instead Pomu?
:SelenHAHAhere:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
What's worse than a suicide attempt? Murder? Is Nux remaining quiet about vtuber OJ Simpson for clout?

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's funny how this fucking fag would get ripped to shreds if he started going about le sekrit knowledge he's got and being smug about how it can ruin a whole company if it were any other corpo, but because Niji is satan atm it makes it okay.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I love today's chart:
Morning, trade open. Someone watched the stream, kurosanji is still kuro company.
Saw golden sacks note. Buying.
Actual news trickling in more. Oh wait, nevermind, still black company, sell.

Any translation from yahoo conversations? Are they spreading stream news?

Stocks went down by an additional 2%. 5-day loss of 11.56%. Looks like it's trending to go down some more.

It's negligible.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
What's worse than a suicide attempt? Murder? Is Nux remaining quiet about vtuber OJ Simpson for clout?
The first thing I thought was rape/sexual assault. Maybe one of the gay sexpests took things too far in an offline meetup. That also tracks with it ‘not being his place’ to tell, since real sexual assault victims often are hesitant to come forward because they feel shame about it.

frz

While I'm pretty sure it's hyperbole from the guy and it's not actually worse there are still 2 situation where it can actually kill the company
1. Rape (bonus point if minors are involved) within the company
2. Being outed as a frat house where everyone fucks each other. If the guys in NijiEN were exposed for being straight, most fujioshi will kill themselves.
The purple fag also were hyping up some shit too, he said he has been working on a big scoop on nijiEN for months but can not release it until April, maybe waiting for NDA to runs out.
But again it could just be another hyperboling fag

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
While I'm pretty sure it's hyperbole from the guy and it's not actually worse there are still 2 situation where it can actually kill the company
1. Rape (bonus point if minors are involved) within the company
2. Being outed as a frat house where everyone fucks each other. If the guy in all of NijiEN are being exposed for being straight, most fujioshi will kill themselves.
The purple fag also were hyping up some shit too, he said he has been working on a big scoop on nijiEN for months but can not release it until April, maybe waiting for NDA to runs out.
But again it could just be another hyperboling femboy
Imagine having to wait for a fuckin' NDA for either of those two potential stories to break. NDAs don't cover fuckin' crime or personal office affairs

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
My money is on Yugo being the wronged party. It would explain the absence and the seemingly amicable separation.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

These comments have been Google translated
View attachment 63255

"RPR my eldest brother"
I will know refer to RPR only as 'Eldest Brother' from now on.
I love that he's standing for her. He's pretty well connected in the JP fps scene so it could always bite him. I'm giving him all the props for this. :nenebased:

It blows my mind that Canan still does those lives. I know she's helping out her brother too, but Risu is putting her little brother through college and thus far I haven't seen her massaging rubberized dragons on camera.
I'm pretty sure she just likes doing it, also it makes her some absolute fat stacks of cash. She's really funny as Noel though, so I really couldn't care any less myself.

My money is on Yugo being the wronged party. It would explain the absence and the seemingly amicable separation.
:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:Yugo was raped on Riku's yacht with a dildo made of reforged play buttons:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Screenshot 2024-02-08 225218.png
My man is so invested in his Niji stocks that he's become delusional lol

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom