"So I was reading this fanfic about an iron maiden cage made of dicks"S.S. Isa

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Didnt they immediatly close Pomu's and thats what caused the one video to leak through?

holy shit this company
No, Pomu made all her membership videos public herself in the middle of one of her final streams. Normally membership vids go poof when a channel's membership option is removed.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Didnt they immediatly close Pomu's and thats what caused the one video to leak through?

holy shit this company

No, Pomu made all her membership videos public herself. Normally membership vids go poof when a channel's membership option is removed.
Rrat's correct. She did unprivate the member videos, and then the day after the graduation her membership was closed. And at that point, the remaining memberships are refunded. So most likely, they didn't do that for Selen and are letting the membership renewals ride as long as they can.
Please point to me where in the document there's any mention of her being suspended prior to her Twitter access being revoked.
ef4.gif

Murray, my man. Please tell me why an autistic Japanese Corpo would suspend someone for 26 days instead of the totally reasonable "One Month". There's more than enough reason to suspect this is how it went down. You can even preface it by saying "this is likely what happened". But to not even entertain the idea is just being needlessly pedantic.

The Rratarded Alt

Rrat's correct. She did unprivate the member videos, and then the day after the graduation her membership was closed. And at that point, the remaining memberships are refunded. So most likely, they didn't do that for Selen and are letting the membership renewals ride as long as they can.

ef4.gif

Murray, my man. Please tell me why an autistic Japanese Corpo would suspend someone for 26 days instead of the totally reasonable "One Month". There's more than enough reason to suspect this is how it went down. You can even preface it by saying "this is likely what happened". But to not even entertain the idea is just being needlessly pedantic.
They had to confirm that Selen, her emergency contact, her parents, Mumei, and Ember all got the notice of suspension before they could actually go through with it.

Pureeze Undastando

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
They had to confirm that Selen, her emergency contact, her parents, Mumei, and Ember all got the notice of suspension before they could actually go through with it.

Pureeze Undastando
I'm just going to assume they contacted both Ember from phase and Ember the dog at this point.

The Rratarded Alt

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Considering Freebirds has been shot down, and she's supposed to be a thief technically, I think this works?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Considering Freebirds has been shot down, and she's supposed to be a thief technically, I think this works?

I subscribe to that. Also has deep reference - all fans were maximally suspicious of niji last month.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Random thought but Selen being one of the top female talents only made 200k last year? Im assuming that Niji took the other 200k (going by the 50% rule) but still that seems like so little when compared to Holo girls. Maybe since she doesnt pander to GFE or Fujobait/Unicorns she doesnt get as much in memberships or superchats but damn. The fact that she has spent it all on events is even more impressive. Niji doesnt pay for shit and thats anotther checkmark to add to the list of garbage shit Niji does to keep themselves as the top earning Vtuber corpo.

Its sad honestly.

Not to one guy "Yea but" you, but if you're referring to the Aster/Scarle DM's I demonstrated in the other thread there's a real possibility they are legitimate. See here -

Also various other arguments from other places can be summed up best with these two images.
GF0y-XA-a-MAATNUy.jpg
GF1-Evo-CWo-AAi-C7-T.jpg
I truly believe that the Discord leak is real but I dont think it had anything to do with the bullying Selen got. Just seems like Aster being a lil drama queen and lashing out at other genmates for not listening to him bitching and moaning. Its also more than a year old and I truly believe that his excessive faggotry might have already been smoothed over with the other talents and they are on good terms.

Scarle and him collabing today despite it not being in their schedule could be direct confirmation just as it could just be them being smart about it, not wanting to address the truth behind it (as no one will care) and them just showing support for each other and that they put that behind them a long time ago.

So to me this is a nothingburger.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Random thought but Selen being one of the top female talents only made 200k last year? Im assuming that Niji took the other 200k (going by the 50% rule) but still that seems like so little when compared to Holo girls.
2% merch cut at work.....

Edit:
Also she's gonna get 100% of the proceeds after the platform cut now, even if she makes less overall than she did in Niji her personal take may be substantially larger.....

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nux claims to have seen a niji contract that stated that you are not allowed to have content that not owned by niji beyond a personal Twitter account 21:21

He also said he spoke with a currently active talent and an ex talent aka Ren and Sayu he also mentioned that Ren had to discontinue activities as JordanSweeto "not allowed to play among us" without naming names

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Who says that they had to suspend her for exactly one month before terminating her? Or any period of time at all? You're making up rules for them to follow when they can set their own rules or follow no rules at all.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Nux claims to have seen a niji contract that stated that you are not allowed to have content that not owned by niji beyond a personal Twitter account 21:21

He also said he spoke with a currently active talent and an ex talent aka Ren and Sayu he also mentioned that Ren had to discontinue activities as JordanSweeto "not allowed to play among us" without naming names

Literally treating the person itself as property. God I hope this company burns. Literally. Kyo Ani guy went after the wrong company.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Screenshot-2024-02-08-19-02-56-95-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Screenshot-2024-02-08-19-03-11-27-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

I'm kinda pissed about it too, but I'm not sure why people keep using a five-day chart to show what a massive impact this has had on their stock price.

Maybe it'll keep going down, but I kinda doubt it. Either way, it's too early to say.

The Rratarded Alt

Random thought but Selen being one of the top female talents only made 200k last year? Im assuming that Niji took the other 200k (going by the 50% rule) but still that seems like so little when compared to Holo girls.
This is kind an important point: She spent $200k last year and she said she made zero profit. That doesn't mean she broke even, just that her revenue was not net positive. She never said what her total revenue was last year, which means she could have made less than 200k.

Horo7618

No one in particular
This is kind an important point: She spent $200k last year and she said she made zero profit. That doesn't mean she broke even, just that her revenue was not net positive. She never said what her total revenue was last year, which means she could have made less than 200k.
Technically true, but considering how incompetent with money she seems to be I have a hard time believing she had a huge stockpile of cash saved up to dip into.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Screenshot-2024-02-08-19-02-56-95-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Screenshot-2024-02-08-19-03-11-27-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

I'm kinda pissed about it too, but I'm not sure why people keep using a five-day chart to show what a massive impact this has had on their stock price.

Maybe it'll keep going down, but I kinda doubt it. Either way, it's too early to say.
because the 5 day says selens termination had a big impact. 81% of anycolor rev is japanese. we'll see how EN does, depends if nijisisters keep buying merch or not.

Bug Eater

I didn't bother to take screenshots so take this with a grain of salt, but I'm pretty sure Kuro (not-Mysta) unfollowed doki on both his accounts and unliked her tweets on his sub account. Doki still follows blu_baku. Doesn't necessarily mean anything happened between them but it's kind of weird. Zentreya and Froot still follow her but there's basically been no acknowledgement of doki from the rest of VShojo (I haven't watched any of their streams lately so I could be wrong).

:cursedbae:

(in lieu of a real source I will say that I've been autistically checking her followers to see which Apex pros have followed her back, I'm fairly certain about this)
(also for full disclosure I don't think Selen ever interacted with VShojo much, aside from collabing with Zen/Froot and doing Twitch Rivals with Melody that one time)

Also she's gonna get 100% of the proceeds after the platform cut now, even if she makes less overall than she did in Niji her personal take may be substantially larger.....
I'd bet that she made more money in one day yesterday than she ever did at Niji, just the top 10 donos from her streamlabs this week is more than her most superchatted stream as Selen ($12489 vs. $9871 for her 1st birthday stream, according to Playboard). Also I believe that streamlabs operates on a subscription basis and doesn't take a cut from donations (whereas she realistically only got 1/3 of the YT money). Obviously that stream is going to be a huge outlier, but even if she ends up with just her regular fans from before I think she'll be fine.

I remember Matara saying she helped her friend in a difficult situation during her outfit reveal, So maybe Kuro didn't followed Doki in the first place or something came up between them?
From my memory he followed her on the Blu account first - I checked Blu's likes and saw that he liked one of her initial tweets - noticed that Kuro followed her maybe a day later - and now we're here. I'm 99% sure on this, 1% clearance to account for retardation.

edit: backread through doki's threads on 4chan and found that someone else noticed https://warosu.org/vt/thread/68520612#p68530454

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Nijisanji: You don't have an identity anymore, WE OWN YOU!
Cover: Oops looks like Noel just had her masturbating and dildo sucking stream again, Such a sweet girl.

I didn't bother to take screenshots so take this with a grain of salt, but I'm pretty sure Kuro (not-Mysta) unfollowed doki on both his accounts and unliked her tweets on his sub account. Doki still follows blu_baku. Doesn't necessarily mean anything happened between them but it's kind of weird. Zentreya and Froot still follow her but there's basically been no acknowledgement of doki from the rest of VShojo (I haven't watched any of their streams lately so I could be wrong).

:cursedbae:

(in lieu of a real source I will say that I've been autistically checking her followers to see which Apex pros have followed her back, I'm fairly certain about this)
(also for full disclosure I don't think Selen ever interacted with VShojo much, aside from collabing with Zen/Froot and doing Twitch Rivals with Melody that one time)

I'd bet that she made more money in one day yesterday than she ever did at Niji, just the top 10 donos from her streamlabs this week is more than her most superchatted stream as Selen ($12489 vs. $9871 for her 1st birthday stream, according to Playboard). Also I believe that streamlabs operates on a subscription basis and doesn't take a cut from donations (whereas she realistically only got 1/3 of the YT money). Obviously that stream is going to be a huge outlier, but even if she ends up with just her regular fans from before I think she'll be fine.
I remember Matara saying she helped her friend in a difficult situation during her outfit reveal, So maybe Kuro didn't followed Doki in the first place or something came up between them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom