"NOBODY IS STREAMING WTF; AM I THE LAST NIJISANJI EMPLOYEE OR SOMETHING"Enna Alouette

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Wait, Selen said everyone knew why she was at the hospital.

Vivi...

:depressedtako:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Among many things her stream proved, it proved she doesn't need Niji and they were massively holding her back. I would say she can create great things on her own, but we already know that due to the lack of support she had under Niji and how much they hindered her. With her drive, she'll be able to do greater things now.

NijiEN needed her more than she needed them, especially by the time they had started driving her to such a low point. I hope that's becoming painfully clear to them now.

Tubedude

As for Niji as a whole, I doubt this will affect them that much in the long run, they will probably just keep on chugging with their very profitable JP endeavors
While I seriously doubt it would happen, imagine if western companies stopped playing ball with Niji entirely. Or even originally JP companies that shifted their HQ west, like Sony. Again, extremely unlikely, but it would be a good laugh.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
An NDA does not give an employer immunity from libel. They claimed SHE said livers bullied her. If she were to deny that claim, that is not breaking any NDA because she is denying a PUBLIC statement that they made. It doesn't matter what the end implications are.
even if true, thats something to argue in court not on a livestream.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I hope whoever bullied Selen chokes on their pagpag :sinktheyacht:

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
From pushing Doki to attempted suicide to firing her wend she wanted to go on her own terms and not burn the company to the ground and now telling everyone that the talents and the fans are replaceable. All I have to say is FUCK YOU Kurosanji and FUCK YOU Riku Tazumi

At this point I'm done with Kurosanji, I just hope the talents that I am a fan of go Indie.

I hope Doki can get everything back and more as it will be the ultimate Fuck you to Riku
to quote Doki herself "can't delete me"

that's all I have to say on the matter
Also one more thing:

NIJISANJI DELENDA EST
:sinktheyacht::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::sinktheyacht:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Well, now that things are settled (for the time being) and we will probably only get small bits of info from now on I think it's fair to say that Niji's prospects in the west are dead for the next year at best, idk what will happen to the EN branch (can't say for sure it will get absorbed into the main or not) but we will probably see a few more EN graduations now that Niji's name is poison, I think the true indicator of the end is if they stop debuting new gens, that means that they have given up and are packing their bags.
nothing anymore; for better or for worse.
Well it has been a whole month with no new generations so maybe they have given up.
While I seriously doubt it would happen, imagine if western companies stopped playing ball with Niji entirely. Or even originally JP companies that shifted their HQ west, like Sony. Again, extremely unlikely, but it would be a good laugh.
No EA permissions at least

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nah companies don't shift due to moral crusades unless they have a very big fire under them/they wanna please the group, Sony and co. don't give a shit about Selen or whatever sins Niji may have commited, their arrangements with the company are probably as profitable as 10 selens for a whole year anyways.

Companies like Hyte are much smaller and beholden to the opinions of the public, so changing sides gives them an easy reputational boost for a much lesser economic hit.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Vivi...

Well she is pretty new, I wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't care to inform her.

PemAloeKenzoku

Vivi...

God I hope Vivi gets out of Niji as soon as possible as well. She's too nice for that shitty place

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Well she is pretty new, I wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't care to inform her.
Maybe they haven't added her to slack or the discord yet

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I'd like to see Nyaru and Doki collab for some fps shenanigans.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
NijiEN needed her more than she needed them, especially by the time they had started driving her to such a low point. I hope that's becoming painfully clear to them now
No, nogger, it wasn't. The IR report, the termination notice. I bet these indish cliques are still in denial about everything because of how important they think they are. THEY THOUGHT SHE OUTLIVED HER USEFULNES, YET HERE SHE IS. ALIVE, THRIVING, AMBITIOUS AND WITH HER FLAME RESTORED, THE SAME FLAME THEY EXTINGUISHED. THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE AN UNTOUCHABLE CAST YET GOD WILL HAMBLE THEM, AND SO WILL COLD CAPITALISM AS THEIR STOCKS PLUMMET TO THE GROUND. SOON THEY WILL LIVE ON NOTHING BUT GIBS, SURVIVING OFF STREET RATS AND SEWER WATER. TND! TND! TND! TND! TND!!! TND!!!!!!!! TND!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
No, nogger, it wasn't. The IR report, the termination notice. I bet these indish cliques are still in denial about everything because of how important they think they are. THEY THOUGHT SHE OUTLIVED HER USEFULNES, YET HERE SHE IS. ALIVE, THRIVING, AMBITIOUS AND WITH HER FLAME RESTORED, THE SAME FLAME THEY EXTINGUISHED. THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE AN UNTOUCHABLE CAST YET GOD WILL HAMBLE THEM, AND SO WILL COLD CAPITALISM AS THEIR STOCKS PLUMMET TO THE GROUND. SOON THEY WILL LIVE ON NOTHING BUT GIBS, SURVIVING OFF STREET RATS AND SEWER WATER. TND! TND! TND! TND! TND!!! TND!!!!!!!! TND!!!!!!!!!!!
Doki's not gonna fuck you bro

Punished Lurker

Negzana

NDF people trying to equate her suicide attempt to metoo bullshit is enough to make me go off /vt/ for the day outside of the dedicated Kaela thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I also wanna see how the FPS community will respond to this, the western side will obviously side with her, but japanese tourneys will be interesting, specially people like Hal or the CR cup clique, which has included Nijis since before Selen was even in the company. This whole thing puts them in such an awkward position, if they allow Selen then Niji might pull out and deprive them of key players, but if they ban Selen then the westoids like RPR will bleat angrily. It's a wholly loose-loose situation for them being made to choose in a slapfight they have nothing to do with.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Companies like Hyte are much smaller and beholden to the opinions of the public, so changing sides gives them an easy reputational boost for a much lesser economic hit.
sounds like the owner and that other guy are vweenies and backed doki on a personal level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom