"Also, did you guys know I learned what a 'chuuba' is yesterday through Uruka? I was like, 'Uruka, people keep saying 'chuuba,' what the heck is 'chuuba?' The only chuuba I know is like, shuuba-dooba-doo-shuuba-doobidy-doo!!!!' What was that thing? Is it the Flintstones?"Chisaka Airi

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm barely paying attention, but didn't she specifically state that she's working on an Apex tournament with her besties (who, afaik, means TSB?), which already confirms that she's able to work with holo talents (unless as I pondered before, they all use personal accounts, but now at this point that'd be doxing themselves).

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
And she only expected 50 people to want merch?!? Woman please LMAO.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Only normal market fluctuations yet, strange. A day without another tardsanji fuckup?

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
She's going to need a whole Amazon concentration ca---I mean warehouse for all these merch orders she's going to get.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
No that's realistic, for an unknown indie. The rule is usually two zeroes off, so you get 1000 viewers, that's at least 10 guaranteed purchases.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'm barely paying attention, but didn't she specifically state that she's working on an Apex tournament with her besties (who, afaik, means TSB?), which already confirms that she's able to work with holo talents (unless as I pondered before, they all use personal accounts, but now at this point that'd be doxing themselves).
This was the "besties" collab, not Holo Mems. https://archive.ragtag.moe/watch?v=ADPGgC3vhVI

Tubedude

Well I'm glad unfiltered and unhinged Doki is being given a pretty big fucking spotlight at the moment. Hoping she keeps a good audience once the dramafrogs leave. I missed this laugh.

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Alright, Free Bird is our national anthem. I'll take it :SelenHAHAhere:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Chat still wants to be called "freebirds" and Doki is yelling at chat because she thinks it's a crap name.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Nobody tell him she promised feet at 500k.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Chat still wants to be called "freebirds" and Doki is yelling at chat because she thinks it's a crap name.
Respectfully Doki, you're fucking wrong.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Limkin

It was their plan all along to get yelled at by her
It's "Fuck Nijisanji" as store link isn't it

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She started at 10am JST time, so no. The fact that people have stayed for an hour and she revealed the "200k and no profit" might have a part to play in the dip right before everyone went to lunch though.
this stream has outlier stream numbers but her talking up of the benefits of being an indie tuber in NA is going to hamper any jp corp's EN expansion. spending 200k and breaking even is going to make EN applicants pause in addition to the perm rules. I saw on cover's yahoo board people were looking at Niji as a cautionary tale for holo's oversea ventures. cover stock declined a bit after open.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
It's all going to be fine until you realise Froot is probably going to be in it given her history in Selen collabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom