"VTubing is the same kind of escape for mentally unwell women as Argentina was for the Nazis"Kuri Rinji

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
People are really fans of the talents and not necessarily the company, and we've seen how damaging it is when multiple popular talents mass graduate. It's worse if they start airing dirty laundry. The talents have more power than they think, especially with a parasocial audience.
That's true for the EN audience but not JP. Also, selen is an outlier. Nina and Mysta are doing OK but not the same numbers as before. Getting paid more though I am sure

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
She mentioned NA corpos specifically so she's likely on the blacklist for Holo, unsurprising but still sucks.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
"Vtuber corporations in NA"
Small corpo bros, it's our time.
Making a vtuber agency to profit off your talents and become a black company :confusedshuba:

Making a vtuber agency so your talent can get in a Dokibird event and get a free enamel pin :shubaIapprob:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Only the western half, the eastern half is cucked. It's sort of like the opposite of the US.
Western half is tantamount to western half of US though. Possibly even more-so considering NDP.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Minecraft escape rooms, huh. I don't know about that demographic but interesting choice.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"Vtuber corporations in NA"
Small corpo bros, it's our time.
TIME TO BEG! I'm sure she won't tell phasecucks and co. to fuck off after the 5th time somebody brings it up unprompted!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Vesties mentioned.

I knew it, Vesper is somehow involved in this.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I feel like I'm hearing another 200k spent zero profit year 🤔

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Vesties mentioned.

I knew it, Vesper is somehow involved in this.
He wasn't just fucking the Holo girls, but the Niji girls, too! And maybe the Niji men!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He wasn't just fucking the Holo girls, but the Niji girls, too! And maybe the Niji men!
and Riku, the biggest bitch of all.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
everyone knew the Nina raid was a euphemism for something

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Maybe he was the one keeping Aster in line all along...

Salado

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
> Over 99k live viewers
> Negligible
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:
She was at 120k for a long time. Drama fags must have dropped out after their blue balls exploded

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
That's true for the EN audience but not JP. Also, selen is an outlier. Nina and Mysta are doing OK but not the same numbers as before. Getting paid more though I am sure
Matara is doing markedly better than Nina. Kuro isn't on the level of Mysta at his peak, but the way he's talked about it, that kind of seems to be the point since he ended up hating his old audience.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
She mentioned NA corpos specifically so she's likely on the blacklist for Holo, unsurprising but still sucks.
why would she be blacklisted from hololive though, especially already? I'm assuming she didn't mention it because it hasn't had a chance to happen yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom