"Do you know how it feels to receive a close-up of the crotch of the peace statue you made, from your real mom? Pekora... what should I reply? Help me out peko"Oozora Subaru

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
So fucking glad she has actual financial and managerial support now.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
People wanted Pomu to start her own company
but with all the support she's getting, Doki should consider it instead, and invite her friend over
What's the point of joining VShojo if they're making it as is?
Someone to manage her spending habits, it sounds like

Edit:
At least she admits to being stupid lol

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
TBh in retrospect it's smart to put her statement in the end considering how emotional she is right now. Lets her get the baggage out before dropping the nuke without any subjectivity or shit that could lend her in court

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Did she pay everything she made with Niji from her own pocket? WTF is this shit?! :autismvortex:
There were also artists who said Niji was supposed to pay but completely skipped out, so she paid instead.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I can't believe Doki managed to keep her EA connections, that's fucking insane. Imagine if this goes further and EA starts ignoring Nijisanji for perms after what they did to their girl.
RIKU YOU STUPID WHORE!!!!!!! :whatastory:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
People wanted Pomu to start her own company
but with all the support she's getting, Doki should consider it instead, and invite her friend over
What's the point of joining VShojo if they're making it as is?
They could call it...
Ninisani...

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
She's overwhelmed by all the love she's being shown right now and is positive about the future now despite being formerly hopeless. FREE THE BIRD.

The Rratarded Alt

I can't believe Doki managed to keep her EA connections, that's fucking insane. Imagine if this goes further and EA starts ignoring Nijisanji for perms after what they did to their girl.
RIKU YOU STUPID WHORE!!!!!!! :whatastory:
Just saying, Disney just invested a couple billion in EA. She could get the mouse money.
:smugselen:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Collabs already for next week? Interesting.

Limkin

"A lot of collabs" GO EAT A BAG OF DICKS NIJI SHE IS NOT BLACKLISTED YOU FILTHY YACHTFUCKING PERVERTS

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Probably coping by spending money on projects to try and not feel like a failure because she kept getting shut down.
I said it at the time, but we need to remember we only know about fairly public projects that get cancelled. We have no idea how much work and resources have been pissed away quietly in private that were never announced. Especially with Niji livers habit of keeping their managers out of the loop in case they fuck things up.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Quick reminder: she's paid in maple leafs. $200k CAD is about $148k USD. Still nothing to shake a stick at though.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I have never been more glad that I have knowledge to flip witchcraft no matter how superficial it is up until this point of time

Fucking nijisanji

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I have never been more glad that I have knowledge to flip witchcraft no matter how superficial it is up until this point of time

Fucking nijisanji
The wrath of a million third worlder curses have been striking nijisanji ever since they suspended her

Limkin

She is a mentall sick retard. Affectionally
"Backset me". And a masochist

The Rratarded Alt

She made her friends watch her in Discord and pretend to be chat she hated playing solo so much :SelenHAHAhere:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Tbh, I hope they don't cut off the individual talents. I don't want to see them hurt unnecessarily.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That's a Selen thing to do, she would drag someone to roleplay as her chat so she can shout at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom