"Fauna is a skinhead...!!!"Tsunomaki Watame

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
She sounds like she's just starting to get better. You don't fully recover from something like this in a month, especially if your re-starting your career at the same time. It'll probably be a while, maybe years before she's back to 100%. Fortunately she has a big established fanbase to support her and help her through it, hopefully they're patient and understanding with her through all this.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Mysta is out and Vox got a cold feet and can't do his asmr as nonchalantly as before anymore after new YT rules. Do they reeaaaaaaaaaallllllly have the fujo buck anymore?
I think crazy stalker stuff probably didn't help Vox want to cater as much to crazy fujos either....

Zyklon Mag

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I bet that it's Mumei who backseated her in Discord
God it would be such a glorious "Fuck you Niji" if Mumei is one of those collabs.

I do however assume that it would probably be "Sachi" in order to keep the business "friendliness" going on overseas.

USS IOWA

Yeah Doki did commsioned a lot of art, I mean a lot of art. I wonder if she really like to see herself in ummm compromising positions

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Wouldn't it be funny if she didn't say anything juicy at the end and just blueballed the drama posters

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I'm just gonna say it; Doki's character design is way better than Selen's.

It's fitting. Poetic, even. Her being better without Nijisanji is even represented visually.

God's Strongest Dragoon

finally
some profit
She has made more profit in the past half hour than she has made in the past year at Nijisanji
:smugselen:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
In addition to everything she did for the EN community, she also made Skeb popular here and thus made everyone more degenerate.

She's perfect.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She has made more profit in the past half hour than she has made in the past year at Nijisanji
:smugselen:
its not even funny, just kinda sad

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Rent should be paid. Good
She already had the Throne payment for February's rent (which was achieved in 30 minutes) at the end of January. She has rent probably for the next few months (don't do a big project...) and maybe some money for a new model + assets that aren't harvested from her 5 y/o PC.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I'm just gonna say it; Doki's character design is way better than Selen's.

It's fitting. Poetic, even. Her being better without Nijisanji is even represented visually.
I like Selen's design, but I think Doki suits her better. Especially since she likes cute things

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

PemAloeKenzoku

Zyklon Mag

Wouldn't it be funny if she didn't say anything juicy at the end and just blueballed the drama posters
I recall some dramanigs like False ended up on her blocklist :selenpointandlaugh:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Superduper mention

Anyways joking aside the fact that she had this much of an impact in the EN scene alone shows how niji fucked the ball real fucking hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom