"...s-shut up flat-chested bear... shut up flat-chested bear, work on your boobs if anything"Chisaka Airi

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Name

Man, all this hilarious stuff happening, the Michael Cat drama had barely turned cold, I'm going to need more popcorn.
As for Selen/Doki, Godspeed laughing lady, I believe there are better places for you.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Isn't EN going to shit in declining revenue and now reputation their 4th international blunder after India, ID and Korea? Investors should know that they really don't have any more places to expand. They are already doing a lot in China, but a proper expansion there brings so much risk with the current climate there (wolf warriors and government regulation), and NijiES is LMAO worthy. ES is a graveyard of corporations.

Stunned But Dumb

Someone asked to see more Selen and Pomu stuff, I think their House Party collab is top 3 of all niji collabs. It takes a while for Pomu to arrive, but when she does it goes from funny to hilarious.

Those two were my favorite Nijis and I always had to catch a collab from them...

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Isn't EN going to shit in declining revenue and now reputation their 4th international blunder after India, ID and Korea? Investors should know that they really don't have any more places to expand. They are already doing a lot in China, but a proper expansion there brings so much risk with the current climate there (wolf warriors and government regulation), and NijiES is LMAO worthy. ES is a graveyard of corporations.
Coming soon: :takoesl::takoesl:Ñijisañji!!!:takoesl::takoesl:

Ola pendejos! Welcome to the best show on Earth! We're pleased to announce our expansion to the land of tacos and chanclas. Only Spix, no donkey fucking Columbians are allowed!!!

*Sponsored by WACTOR.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
if niji isnt drafting an nda that says they'll refrain from filing criminal piracy charges against selen in exchange for a glowing review of her time in the corp, they're fucking up.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I will preface this by saying I honestly liked Enna's voice. And was membered to her for awhile. But even if she didn't exactly say anything inflammatory, I feel like everything she's said is acceptable if it was just another termination or graduation. But fucking hell, your (alleged) friend and co-worker was pushed to suicide by the company you both worked for...

I am not wholly surprised that retards are actually expecting active nijisanji livers to address the situation in full force and by proper names, as if suddenly struck by a sharp surge of righteousness and thus ignore all of the draconian redtape nijisanji is world-famous for. Everyone in EN suddenly decided to take off/go on a break from social media at the same goddamned time, imagine why that would be you coomsocked numbnuts.
I honestly don't see what's so hard about (and I hate contrasting this with Hololive again) with them coming together and talking about it. When Mel was terminated, Fubuki immediately rallied up the other 1st Gen members so they could talk about their emotions and get ahead of the drama. And there was drama, yet they decided to put themselves in the line of fire. Mel was also a beloved member, and her termination was expected by no one.

Granted, Mel's wasn't as drama filled as Rushia's termination which was an absolute shitstorm... But Fantasy did the exact same thing when Rushia's termination was made official!

Limkin

company operations dont and cant stop because a contractor couldnt deal with the stress of the job. did she send the proper hospitalization documents? are they dated? are our communications sop? are they worded correctly? I'd be framing this as a suicide attempt following criminal action. the person who communicated with selen and their manager and 1 exec is going to sit through coaching that says these comms are standard practice, her ip crime caused significant damage to the company and needed to be addressed immediately.
You bought a buttload of Niji stock and are now panicking it all goes to shit, didn't you?
I honestly don't see what's so hard about (and I hate contrasting this with Hololive again) with them coming together and talking about it.
They are scared of livers doing things while mentally handicapped from the stress of events, and deciding this shit ain't worth it anymore and going absolute nuts on the company. The more you put together, the higher is a chance of this happening as being alone is scary, being in a group is significantly less so. Cover not only has trust in members to have enough mental fortitude to not do stupid things, but they also believe their members are still, in general, on the same wavelength with the company and will not revolt.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

You bought a buttload of Niji stock and are now panicking it all goes to shit, didn't you?
im not stupid i bought shares of 5253.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
company operations dont and cant stop because a contractor couldnt deal with the stress of the job. did she send the proper hospitalization documents? are they dated? are our communications sop? are they worded correctly? I'd be framing this as a suicide attempt following criminal action. the person who communicated with selen and their manager and 1 exec is going to sit through coaching that says these comms are standard practice, her ip crime caused significant damage to the company and needed to be addressed immediately.
if niji isnt drafting an nda that says they'll refrain from filing criminal piracy charges against selen in exchange for a glowing review of her time in the corp, they're fucking up.
You may be worse at PR than Niji. You should apply, I hear they're looking.

frz

I will preface this by saying I honestly liked Enna's voice. And was membered to her for awhile. But even if she didn't exactly say anything inflammatory, I feel like everything she's said is acceptable if it was just another termination or graduation. But fucking hell, your (alleged) friend and co-worker was pushed to suicide by the company you both worked for...

I honestly don't see what's so hard about (and I hate contrasting this with Hololive again) with them coming together and talking about it. When Mel was terminated, Fubuki immediately rallied up the other 1st Gen members so they could talk about their emotions and get ahead of the drama. And there was drama, yet they decided to put themselves in the line of fire. Mel was also a beloved member, and her termination was expected by no one.

Granted, Mel's wasn't as drama filled as Rushia's termination which was an absolute shitstorm... But Fantasy did the exact same thing when Rushia's termination was made official!

As someone who peddles the rrat of the cliches & bullying being real with Kotoka/Maria/Enna/Millie being suspect number 1 to 4.... I will come to defend them here and say you are being unreasonable.

You really can't blame Enna for not speaking up. There's a chance that Nijisanji is blocking all communications themselves and forbid their talent for saying ANYTHING about it. They might even have already locked all of them out of their twitter account preemptively. Also not everyone have the courage to just leave their job. Fubuki & first gen can do it because there wasn't a risk of getting terminated for doing so and Yagoo allowed them to say whatever they want. Millie is also very stuck since she went through her Lyrica arc where she doesn't earn shit for being a fliptuber.

That being said Enna's nonchalant member stream today where it doesn't seem like she's at least sad or giving any shit kinda tells alot. Usually when someone is upset and that they can't do it on stream, they goes to member stream and cry since it's their safe space. They dont need to specify why they are crying or being sad. But ...
Man, all this hilarious stuff happening, the Michael Cat drama had barely turned cold, I'm going to need more popcorn.
As for Selen/Doki, Godspeed laughing lady, I believe there are better places for you.
Harry did the impossible... outmenheraing mikeneko.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The contractor thing really does seem like such a loophole lol, check your fucking contracts people.

No contractor doesn't know they're a contractor. The job listing will say it's a contract position. Their contract will say they're a contractor. The way they set their own hours, buy their own equipment, bill their clients, (usually) are paid hourly or per task instead of on salary, and don't have taxes and insurance fees automatically stolen deducted from their pay will clue them in that they're not a standard employee. Not all of these apply to agency streamers but most do.

famous artist pipkun

You may be worse at PR than Niji. You should apply, I hear they're looking.
If i was in charge of Niji PR, Selen's name would be mud by now. especially if the bullying was true. You'd be posting about dokibird's "i dont want to go to japanese prison" donothon. You'd question whether or not she was a decent person.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
If i was in charge of Niji PR, Selen's name would be mud by now. especially if the bullying was true. You'd be posting about dokibird's "i dont want to go to japanese prison" donothon.
WTF MAN do you have a heart?

No Name

famous artist pipkun

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Her voice doesn’t bother me that much. The shtick of her being the small, sassy Asian woman was something I found endearing for a time. I can definitely understand the initial need for self preservation because she’s definitely between a rock and a hard place. Speaking out gets you crushed from above and not speaking out gets leads fans to be upset. That really only leaves you with the milquetoast option of playing the middle where you just tell people to take care of themselves.

There’s a lot behind the scenes we aren’t privy to as fans. I would sincerely hope she’s reached out to Doki in private offering support even if she can’t do so publicly.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

This nіgġеr is going to run defense for Nijisanji and not even get paid for it.
imagine if niji managers are reading this thread:

if she was being bullied, you find out who was doing it, what it was about, you nod your head in agreement and say "hey i shouldn't tell you this, nothing is final, no decision has been made yet, but i think corporate is going file criminal charges over her telling people to reupload the video. I know! its silly as fuck! but you cant endorse piracy so brazenly you know? she didnt even file the permissions correctly, if word got out this could, you know, ruin her life"

then you sit back and watch the rumor mill churn. you send the suggestion up the chain. you ask publically ask loyalists to send you links to the reupload so you can dmca because perms arent in place but you'll totally release it fair and square when it is. "Hey does anyone have an archive of selens tweet telling to reupload the mv?" show machinations are grinding overtime for something.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If i was in charge of Niji PR, Selen's name would be mud by now. especially if the bullying was true. You'd be posting about dokibird's "i dont want to go to japanese prison" donothon. You'd question whether or not she was a decent person.
Wow scuttle rage quit and now pipkun is trying to fill his shoes and doing a TERRIBLE job

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
imagine if niji managers are reading this thread:

if she was being bullied, you find out who was doing it, what it was about, you nod your head in agreement and say "hey i shouldn't tell you this, nothing is final, no decision has been made yet, but i think corporate is going file criminal charges over her telling people to reupload the video. I know! its silly as fuck! but you cant endorse piracy so brazenly you know? she didnt even file the permissions correctly, if word got out this could, you know, ruin her life"

then you sit back and watch the rumor mill churn. you send the suggestion up the chain. you ask publically ask loyalists to send you links to the reupload so you can dmca because perms arent in place but you'll totally release it fair and square when it is. "Hey does anyone have an archive of selens tweet telling to reupload the mv?" show machinations are grinding overtime for something.
Calm down Satan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom