"I have never seen so many titties in my whole life; Someone also stripped with their underwear and, I get to see her coochie, like two coochies, and I was comparing it from... my coochie!"Millie Parfait

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Cover used their "the impact is negligible" on making the first day of their summer concert free.
Nijisanji used their "the impact is negligible" on Selen killing herself
We are not the same.

sometimes I love /vt/

chihirogumi

Sorry, one more screencap because I think our perception of the JP crowd is skewed by outspoken NijiJP tribalists. On the other hand JP financebros are furious.
Another example:
1707273100193.png

DeepL:
"I'm not lying when I say that the performance of the one person we fired this time was minor.
But it has led to a drop in sales for EN as a whole, so it's not minor at all.
It's a punishment for licking the talent and the customers."
If any JP speakers can clarify what "licking" actually means in this context, I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Also one more observation in that Yahoo JP finance discussion. Any comments believing Selen to be the problem are heavily downvoted. They're (correctly) concluding that AnyColor is the problem here.

Edit 2:
1707274010583.png

DeepL:
"Japanese listeners are taking this whole debacle pretty lightly.
This is the biggest firestorm in the history of Niji-sanji.
It's turning into an all-out war."
ALL-OUT WAR

Last edited:

Bronze

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

frz

Anyone who says this about holostars is definitely operating on outdated information. Bitch its not 2020 anymore. Holostars is a good place to be with a lot of freedom the Hologirls don't even enjoy.
tbf didnt altare just talked about having to cancel his EP entirely
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
HOW IS THIS FUCKING REAL. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LMAO
This is like if Donald Trump hanging a giant banner on Trump tower saying Jean Caroll is fucking ugly..... Literally manchilds using the company public face to argue with a girl and internet trolls.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

chihirogumi

Of all the comments she's been heart-ing, this one has to be the most tone-deaf...
View attachment 63047
To be fair to her, she's also been liking comments that absolutely ream Nijisanji's management as well as comments in support of Selen. I don't think we can take any conclusions away from this.

Horo7618

No one in particular
If any JP speakers can clarify what "licking" actually means in this context, I'd appreciate it.
Maybe the bullying was more physical than we had assumed?

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Sorry, one more screencap because I think our perception of the JP crowd is skewed by outspoken NijiJP tribalists. On the other hand JP financebros are furious.
Another example:
View attachment 63046
DeepL:
"I'm not lying when I say that the performance of the one person we fired this time was minor.
1707273489099.png

It's a classic comeuppance story, lol.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Also Enna and Millie are not beating the accusations, if anything they are making it worse

1) Accusations made from hearsay, not fact. Still invalid.
2) Holy shit look at it faaaaaaaall

dump-it-bogdanov-s-telefonom.jpg

ello itz me. Yes you heard right: dump eet

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Another example:
View attachment 63046
DeepL:
DeepL
foto_no_exif - 2024-02-06T213850.392.jpg

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Unrelated to drama at hand, so posting this here. Doki getting to work directly with EA and Apex despite Niji's incompetence was one of the highlights of last year. Nice to see her sharing more of it.

It's not very sudden?

Her twitter also used to have multiple posts about her thanking EA over the months.

EA's close relationship with Selen is at a minimum four months old.

I've seen some people pointing out that Niji management was so terrible it actually looped back around into benefiting Selen. If they'd actually done their jobs, people at EA would have had little to no actual contact with her. Instead they let her do all the work and she developed relationships she can carry on to her Dokibird persona.
:SelenHAHAhere:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I've seen some people pointing out that Niji management was so terrible it actually looped back around into benefiting Selen. If they'd actually done their jobs, people at EA would have had little to no actual contact with her. Instead they let her do all the work and she developed relationships she can carry on to her Dokibird persona.
:SelenHAHAhere:
I was worried before all this that she would have trouble building back up since she couldn't publicly advertise that she was Selen. Luckily, the community collectively revolted against the normal secrecy this time. Nijisanji won't learn anything from this, but other corpo better be watching and taking note of the fact that their NDAs only extend to the talents and they have no control over the community.

Has anything like this happened before where the community openly broke the barrier between past life and corpo identity so brazenly? Mikeneko/Rushia seems like the closest, but even there people weren't as open as they seem now.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
As a rather prominent (former) Nijifan on the forum;
Bruh? lmao what the fuck‽

We're past digging TRENCHES we're fucking drilling to the center of the earth now.

:whatastory:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
To be fair to her, she's also been liking comments that absolutely ream Nijisanji's management as well as comments in support of Selen. I don't think we can take any conclusions away from this.
One conclusion we can take away is that they really, really need to get over the taste of their own foot.

Negzana

I am calling it now: the Riku's yacht meme/rrat will die hard by the end of 2024 because we're all dead from WWIII/great depression/zombie apocalypse it is revealed he actually is using all of his income for something a hundred times more retarded and autistic like a pet poodle posse or model train collection. You heard it here.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The ride never ends! Each day brings me more and more joy.
I hope you spent some of that stock money on a good shovel, Riku. It might break before you're done digging that hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom