"I don't want to be a dog, but when I talk I sound like an animal"Enna Alouette (speaking Mandarin)

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
if they feel like sharing that kind of stuff, then it means there is actually major reasons for concern
if they try to convince the shareholders that everything is okay, then that means that the shareholders are worried

This might just impact even the higher-ups at niji after all

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Happend upon this thread
Mixed opinions, he's not wrong, but it irks me that in the end he concludes with Talent Freedom good
Yeah, corpo vtubers technically not owning anything and being at the mercy of their employer, that could just fuck them over at any point is a fragile power imbalance, but dunno, that's just how stuff is in this world

I stoped reading when he posted the image of IRL things that had nothing to do with vtubing
Also this nigga its a know anticorpo drone, search the thread he made about talking The Rushia termination in 2022 and back then he blamed everything in Holo due to LE EVIL IDOL CULTURE and fellated Nijisanji but now he its just going "ALL CORPOS ARE BAD EXCEPT THE JEWS"

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
those who don't mind a toxic work environment and will come in spewing toxicity of their own in the same way someone picks a fight with the toughest-looking gang member when they go to prison to prove they're no bitch.
Don't tempt me. I'm hazily considering applying to the inevitable next wave of Nijisanji EN just to wreak havoc from the inside. If there's something I'm good at it's pitting people against each other, deflecting blame, and gaslighting managers into thinking my awful ideas were their good ideas.

I've literally never streamed anything other than Microsoft Teams in my entire life, I bet they'd accept me.

While looking for stuff, I found that a few NijiSisters are getting upset about some other activist wanting to boycott NijiEN
Ah ha, "black company" is racist. I'll call Nijisanji an "African American company" instead. I'm sure the black community would love to be compared to a company with as much turnover and employee abuse as an inner-city McDonalds :smugpipi:

Kalion

:)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Happend upon this thread
Mixed opinions, he's not wrong, but it irks me that in the end he concludes with Talent Freedom good
Yeah, corpo vtubers technically not owning anything and being at the mercy of their employer, that could just fuck them over at any point is a fragile power imbalance, but dunno, that's just how stuff is in this world

Not gonna talk about how in this industry corpos are also forced to kill off their VERY profitable IPs when a talent is graduated and thus loose a ton of money? I hate fucking obvious commies as much as I hate corpo bullshit.
Ah ha, "black company" is racist. I'll call Nijisanji an "African American company" instead. I'm sure the black community would love to be compared to a company with as much turnover and employee abuse as an inner-city McDonalds :smugpipi:
Company of Anycolor.

MAXIMUM PENETRATION

I only post when I cannot contain my autism
Sorry for the lack of substance, but I legit thought that was some photoshopped shitpost when browsing catalogue, so I skipped over it. I cannot believe that this is actually real. How does this not undermine confidence when you have to explicitly say something like this?

Limkin

if they feel like sharing that kind of stuff, then it means there is actually major reasons for concern
if they try to convince the shareholders that everything is okay, then that means that the shareholders are worried
I truly believe their expectation for the announcement was a thunderous applause. From the very beginning they tried to paint it as protecting shareholders, and how Selen is evil corporation destroying entity that needs to be removed to save their money. Instead the price is currently at 4.5% down compared to previous day. It's not much but it contradicts what they were hoping for. I would expect them to keep digging their grave deeper and deeper as when people start panicking they start making mistakes. Worse mistakes than before that is

chihirogumi

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I truly believe their expectation for the announcement was a thunderous applause. From the very beginning they tried to paint it as protecting shareholders, and how Selen is evil corporation destroying entity that needs to be removed to save their money. Instead the price is currently at 4.5% down compared to previous day. It's not much but it contradicts what they were hoping for. I would expect them to keep digging their grave deeper and deeper as when people start panicking they start making mistakes. Worse mistakes than before that is
Truly show they can't run a company professionally, which reminds me, does any of you remember the stock buying act that Riku did? Maybe it is in anticipation of this event.

They just did not realize how much worse it can be.

USS IOWA

Holy shit.

"What's PR?"
View attachment 63030

The document they just released and attached as local copy.
images (41).jpeg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
010100.png

We have an ocean of ESLs in these boards and you are not doing your part in putting up a good example.

e: I know those types of docs are to appease imbecilic investor-cattle, but holy shit they really are asking for it now.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Horo7618

No one in particular
I hope this fucking company burns
The funny part of that statement is that it's literally true. Deciding to fire Selen isn't what's going to cost them. It wasn't going to win them any fans but if they'd done it in a professional and civilized manner they could have avoided the current furor to a large extent. Instead they decided to be incompetent and vindictive and here we are....

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
With each post of a thread the possibility of Yuri posting increases to Hazardous levels

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 63033

We have an ocean of ESLs in these boards and you are not doing your part in putting up a good example.

e: I know those types of docs are to appease imbecilic investor-cattle, but holy shit they really are asking for it now.
It's funny how everyone who mocked my accent writes worse than me in their own damn language :whatastory:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This been posted before? Fascinated if any legals could give insight.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom