Status
Not open for further replies.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
They seriously arent going to postpone his birthday and throw him to wolves? I guess if they do this to Selen, they won't care about new guys. Man i feel bad for him. I hope his community somehow make it less awful for him. The guy's too new to be part of any problem
This too, fuck.
They tried to sacrifice one of their most well known an beloved Talents in front of everyone. A clear message to anyone in and outside the company, if you make us look silly we will end You, no questions asked, no mercy given, we don't care you're at death's door, you're nothing to us.
You think someone as new as Vanta is gonna be given any form of consideration?

I hope every decent member inside Niji (and those who wish to join) reads the writing on the wall, after all ,EN management wrote it out with blood in front of their very own eyes.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not sure where Enna is but the apostrophe on her post is different to Reimu's and Rosemi's.
The apostrophe in Enna's announcement post is different than the one used in her post last night when she replied to that weird Russian pop song. However looking back further, she does use both types of apostrophes in multiple replies on her account. So this is potentially still Enna as she probably has different apostrophes that appear when she uses her computer and when she uses her phone to post.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Dragoons: My Oshi is not cold on the ground and you come back here.
Niji: Your Oshi knew the rules when she took the job, Now I'm real sorry of how thing turned out but she made her choice, Ain't my fault of how the world is.
Dragoons: She didn't have a choice, She was good and she did good, The wasn't a choice in that. And you've as good as terminating her yourself, and you don't kid yourself, you had a choice
Niji: You speak as if Terminating is something I cared about.
Dragoons: You ever wonder about eternity?
Niji: I hope it's hot and terrible Dragoon Otherwise I feel like I have been sold a false bill of goods, Now please where is that money?

You know what else is foolish? These two guys spamming in the comment section. They probably work for Anycolor and are drowning the negative comments.

IMG_4152.png

Last edited:

Tubedude

I disagree, because just walking out of a job without something else lined up isn't a realistic ask, especially for the lower to mid-tier streamers in the company. Everyone who leaves a corpo takes a hit to the numbers unless they end up in another corpo, and VShojo ain't gonna sign them all - so I'd assume those who're staying have personal reasons for doing so rather than just being okay with it. People sticking around in a shit job for years to pay the bills until something better comes along isn't exclusive to vtubing, and I can't fault them if they're just doing what they need to do.

I also feel like pressuring for any kind of boycott will inevitably snowball into the "if you buy x, you support y" culture war shit. We already had a taste of that during the Hogwarts drama, I'd rather it not become a trend.
Yeah, I won't fault livers for coasting if they remain successful. If they throw Selen under the bus, even if it's implied to be company mandated, I'll be pressed, but other than that I can sympathize with the notion of keeping one's head down and just working for the paycheck.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
You know what else is foolish? These two guys spamming in the comment section. They probably work for Anycolor and are drowning the negative comments.
Thumbnail or spoiler, please. Also, those look like bots, as much fun as it is to rrat

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Thumbnail or spoiler, please. Also, those look like bots, as much fun as it is to rrat

This may sound dumb as hell to ask but which button do I click to cover it with spoilers?

Edit: Fucking finally thanks for the help and sorry for derailing the thread a little bit. Being on mobile is annoying but I have no choice but to get used to it.

Last edited:

Bronze

This may sound dumb as hell to ask but which button do I click to cover it with spoilers?
three dots on the right and eye button there.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Three dots to show the icons that are hidden, crossed out eye. It asks for a title, but you can leave it blank.
1707210421083.png

You can also type out the [ SPOILER] and [ /SPOILER] tags manually, but that would be a pain on phone

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
For thumbnails ( im on mobile but its the same process for desktop ).
Screenshot_20240206-040941_Chrome.jpg

Press insert and finally

Screenshot_20240206-041158_Chrome.jpg

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
While the news was originally heart wrenching, this thread has brought me nothing but smiles this past day. Nothing brings the world of vtubing together like celebrating a fresh Kurosanji L.

Screen_Shot_2018-12-21_at_2.08.29_PM.jpg

Bronze

These can be easily guessed, but they end up being correct

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Since there's nothing new to go on I ask YOU who do you think are the assholes of EN. Place your bets people!!!
Edit: these are my picks
  • Enna
  • Petra
  • Elira
  • Rosemi as a big MAYBE I don't 100% buy her wholesome demeanor

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Since there's nothing new to go on I ask YOU who do you think are the assholes of EN. Place your bets people!!!
  • Enna
  • Petra
  • Elira
-Luca - staunchly defended Niji in the past
-Sonny - As of this post, his last 4 tweets are, in chronological order: retweet of Selen's termination, "gm," "gn," and then a retweet of the Vantacrow merch sale. Really doesn't look good for you, dumbass
-Finana - threw Zaion under the bus, so not surprising if she's a bitch to Selen behind-the-scenes as well
-Millie - probably the least malicious, just blindly defends Niji

Can't really speculate on Iluna and beyond

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
  • Enna
  • Petra
  • Elira

Aia, Reimu, Petra, Millie, Fulgur.

Source? Nah that engine's old news mate. I rrat in UE5. But Todd don't you mean creation engine 2 HUEHUEHUEHUE fuck you, I said it first.

1707212677009.png

There is a deeper meaning here, but the exact meaning of the message eludes me... 🤔

Limkin

"NijisanjiEN LIvers are here to serve!" oh so we are done past pretending, we are pretty open about company treating them as slaves. Very brave of them

USS IOWA

• Enna
  • Petra
  • Elira
I vote Millie and Enna, Because Rpr just unfollowed the both of them, If it's connected to Selen's bullying, I don't know, But seeing rpr is one Doki's friends she probably told him about it.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
  • Enna
  • Petra
  • Elira
  • Enna's a safe bet, but not 100%
  • Millie is the same
  • Finana is also a good bet, but less likely then Enna and Millie
  • Reimu is on the same tier as Finana
  • Petra is interesting, if this was a teenage/highschool film she seems like she would be the mean girl that doesn't realize how much a bitch she is.
  • Kotoka seems like back stabber
  • Elira is 50%
  • I agree, Rosemi isn't as pure as she acts, but i really don't think she is involved
  • No idea on the rest, don't know enough to speculate. 2 new waves probably too new to be involved though.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
  • Enna
  • Petra
  • Elira
Rpr appears to have unfollowed Millie and Enna on Twitter make of that what you will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom