"I really thought you said each version of pokemon game has 'exclusive moms' not exclusive mons"IRyS

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tightpinch

Xsoleil, Iluna, Nocyx, Luxiem, Ethyria, Obsydia, and Lazulight means they have put out 7, it would be wave 8.

Don't feel bad, I had to look it up.
You forgot Krisis and TTT. They are on wave 10

GenericName11

Nothing gonna happened, we can only point and laugh at the NijiEN ship slowly sinking.

Speaking of it, we haven't heard any new waves from NijiEN this year yet. I guess a lot of Indies hesitate to join NijiEN after the Zaion shitshow termination. With Selen's termination, most are not willing to join NijiEN anymore
Ya true, getting new talent is probably going to be harder than ever for them now.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
pomus prime clicpper and kyos eternal one guy nani saw the news as well

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Oh yeah last post before I sleep, Dmitri Jap just reposted this on LikedIn.
Hololive still needs four Canadians for EN Gen 4.
:smugselen:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Anykara making black company history on black history month is very on point

Negzana

Zaion's gen was wave 7. XSoleil. Currently on wave 9 with TTT.

Krisis and TTT so irrelevant that even when looking things up they get forgotten. Good job Niji, your EN branch is doing juuuuuuust fine.
9 gens and I only know like 5 members

meanwhile Calli, Kiara, Ina, Ame, IRyS, Kronii, Mumei, Sana, Fauna, Bae, Bijou, Shiori, Nerissa, Fuwamoco

chihirogumi

All they had to do was say, Selen Tatsuki has been terminated for violating her contract. MAYBE mentioning that the music video situation was the violation, and just stop there. They would look bad but nowhere near as bad as posting this shitlist.
I don't think anything they said would have mattered. They already put themselves in a corner with this absolutely bungled situation.
I'm not Kumo, sorry don't want to derail the thread with too much guess the tranny nonsense. I mostly come here to read and get info that about stuff that isn't from twitter. I find the information and talk that gets posted here is a lot more free and my style.
Since you have insider info, is there any truth to the whole "Elira clique" rrat that gets peddled on /vt/? (The clique being Elira, Millie, Enna, and Reimu though it sometimes changes members depending on the rrat)

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
You know, some redditors are alright :sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:
brave-n-Tp-K4-CDSSn.png

Punished Lurker

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Fastest I've ever seen this forum move. Nothing new to say but fuck Nijisanji trying to drag her name through the mud. Love how she even wanted to quit without all the drama and they STILL fucked it up by terminating her and making a bunch of weak ass excuses. Shit makes my blood boil. I hope Niji gets all the hate they deserve.

wrp

1707160021254.png

Sayu spotted in FalseEyeD's chat

SAYU NOW CALLING IN TO DISCUSS

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
ill say this again and again but niji fell off the moment gibara graduated and ill gladly die on this hill
7407883-Daren-Martin-Quote-Why-wait-Do-it-now.jpg

:smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

Also usual lurker, but my real question is... what happens now? I'm very curious to see who actually resigns their contract and stays in NijiEN after this situation.
Also it really explains a lot of what Pomu said in her minecraft stream before her graduation when people were using Selen's stuff of (paraphrased) "when will she ever use it again", so its likely she at least had a feeling Selen was going to fuck off or get fired or whatever.
Knowing Niji, a restructuring of the branch might happen ala NijiKR/NijiID.

But looking at the shitshow that is happening, Riku might pull the plug on NijiEN sooner rather than later. The other corpos are smelling blood in the water (based God Dmitri Jap) so I wouldn't be surprised that a lot of them are salivating at the possibility of NijiEN just outright terminating their contracts with their livers to save their stocks.

This'll most probably plunge tomorrow.

As of now, from the first 5 gens, only 3 talents have been active at all on social media since the announcement. Rosemi who said she is going to take a few days break. Ike who also mentioned needing some time. And Sonny who simply said good night and also Retweeted the announcement.

I dont think talents were made aware of the termination date and it just dropped on them. It must feel extremely weird being a niji talent right now just watching everything they have build burn around them. Watching most of them being radio silent i have to wonder what is happening behind the scenes right now.
This.
:gunpeko:

Also, I checked Nijidex and most of NijiEN save for Kanegro don't have waiting rooms. The only one streaming right now is Vanta.

Kyo also has a call-in stream later. Wonder how awkward that'll be :smugmoona::smugmoona::smugmoona:.

Don't know if it's overthinking, but in her Lunar new year tweet, she didn't mention her family (usually you do spend Lunar new year day with relatives), does that mean the rrat about family issue has not been resolved yet?
She just tried to backflip, of course her parents will be there for her no matter how shitty they are.

stassy

Don't know if it's overthinking, but in her Lunar new year tweet, she didn't mention her family (usually you do spend Lunar new year day with relatives), does that mean the rrat about family issue has not been resolved yet?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
FalsEyeD got Sayu on voice call

She said a lot of people DMed her with apologies, but the damage was already done
Her numbers gone up, but she thinks "How many are around just for the drama"
People around her had to pick a side and go to fight online, she felt very sad because of that
You have to look at analitics, and why do people decline

Q: Were you surprised at some of the reactions?
A: Sayu saw ripple of things from the document, but didn't believe things will change
She was told "This is just how being in the company is", and she never saw something like that when she worked at Apple and Google

Q: Do you see any course correction, is it too similar to what happened to your "friend"?
A: It was really close to how things went with Sayu's "friend", she was not surprised. She was surprised how far they have gone

Seems like they tried to make it look more professional, bullet points are not that professional, lol. Things in general didn't change, management interaction was bad. There was a point early on, when management was planning to cancel handcams, ban them. What happen there, it was a rare things when all livers and upper management were there, and there was a battle between 2. Livers said global market wants to see more of their oshi's, management thought it is an immersion break, not popular in JP. EN livers were able to translate things, since JP management doesn't speak English.

About JP audience missing context - Sayu spoke with some JP fan, and fan had no idea. JP fan had hard time understanding, talking how Niji is such a big company with global influence.
False hints at some future topic about Niji's influence and power. He is not sure where the money is going.

Sayu were surprised by the level of support offered by Niji management - none to speak of in terms of producing music or mental health. Support that was there - singing lessons. Senpais complained about performing in JP, flying in economy class in Covid times, fearing for their health before the performance.]

Context of fan support dropping, like No Context Vtubers account refusing to do Niji content.
Q: Is this a moment of catharsis for you?
A: It feels like I shifted back in time, feels surreal. It is nice to see everyone come together and defend someone.

Q: Someone can be in a position where they do not know their value, underestimating themselves.
A: Sayu felt angry at the world, tried to make people listen, said things she was not supposed to - someone else's insecurity, that was not Sayu's to share, apologizes.

There was a shock about people who doxed and harassed Sayu showed love and support to company. People who loved livers attacking Zaion hurt her a lot. She now is more aware of cancel culture and how people don't listen even if you are right. In this context Sayu talked about an artist getting canceled - Sayu is not working with them, but tried to stop people harassing them.

Q: Ok, enough about horrible stuff, what are future plans?
A: Merch, more exciting stuff she cannot spoil yet. Cannot believe I'm in Genshin! Had family members getting her ads, overall had great time lately.

I might have missed shit or worded stuff incorrectly, listen to her interview for yourself to get the full picture

Last edited:

Awoogers

this encapsulates the reaction of everyone

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I don't think anything they said would have mattered. They already put themselves in a corner with this absolutely bungled situation.

Since you have insider info, is there any truth to the whole "Elira clique" rrat that gets peddled on /vt/? (The clique being Elira, Millie, Enna, and Reimu though it sometimes changes members depending on the rrat)
Sorry I don't know much about the particulars in that. A lot of the NijiEN does browse /vt/ various browser leaks, and odd phrases that would only be said in /vt/ confirm that, and you can probably assume that some of the more reasonable rrats could be true I would still take them with a grain of salt. I will say however that I have been told that there is infighting and disagreements amongst members, and that management doesn't do much about that. Again I'm not sure of the specifics except for who the people are that gave me the info.

For my sake and there's I don't really pry too much, and most of my friends aren't at the liberty to say too much because they have a career on the line if that makes sense. I'm sorry that I don't have more info on that.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Yeah this is true unless specifically stated otherwise/negotiated otherwise, e.g how Susei's situation was always somewhat unique at the beginning. But they did say in the announcement she'll still get what she's owed, so at least that something compared to nothing outright.
The thing is, from the way that it was worded, with settling up with Selen for February but also potentially continuing to sell some merch, they might well be looking to keep that 2% on some stuff.

Awoogers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom