"Amelia wanted to walk to the mountain monkeys, so I said 'Bat (But)... bat... Japanese birajii issu dark and dangyaryasu!!' I'm from the countryside so I know the good and dangerous sides of it. I know very well because I grew up in a village! You have to go back at 5 in the morning because bears show up!"Oozora Subaru

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I wasn't a Niji hater, just not very interested in them, but now it's over. I liked the giggle dragon. Fuck this pig pen of moronic imbeciles!

Gonna follow and sub to Doki now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I laughed at this way too much. This forum truly has rotted my brain.
At keast she is not Chantal sized. Yet.

Funny RRAT: Selen most probably necked herself but because she was so FAT the rope broke and it saved her life.

Studio Nekomata, a shop selling fan things like vtuber buttons and acrylic charms, is taking a stance. No more new Niji merch, existing Niji merch goes on clearance with profits going towards mental health charity.

EDIT: Apparently they also sell t-shirts and some other clothing

And the cancelling has begun. I expect Nijisanji to slowly burn in the coming days.

Some words from Doki

She sounds broken but happy. Goddammit I am sad about her sitch but happy she's out of Niji.
:ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear:

Kyo joining to grow his audience then dipping to likely go back to his PL starting to make him seem like the smartest of all NijiEN.
He has an audience?

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
At this rate Selen will actually get her play button before her return stream

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
At this rate Selen will actually get her play button before her return stream
That is if youtube doesn't purge her subscribers. I'm sure the absolutely massive jump looks sus as fuck.

niggaphil

He has an audience?
> Kyo, The black man in Kurosanji
> Low Audience, and only blacked ENNA, and speak some racist shit
> Graduation, but everyone happy that this nigga is fucking gone

> Meanwhile, Vesper, the black man in Hololive
> Funny dude, have some nice interaction with homostars and hololive
> Basically slept with every single hololive talents
> Graduation, but everyone is sad that he is gone

Two black man, but with different outcomes :smugselen:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
People is sleeping on the implications of Selen getting nuked, Kyo and Pomu probably saw the writing on the wall and bailed because what come next is stagnation, no one is going to risk making projects and getting slammed at the last hour

Now with stagnation on the horizon, the rest of the masochists that remain are just going to barely produce any new content and the brand is poisoned so bad that every new wave is going to get 0 support from viewers, free thinkers and people with creativity are now frowned in soviet nijeria, i honestly believe that in the EN sector they dont count as competition anymore , in the great scheme is good that they are exploding this bad to show the other players in the scene how to not fuck it this badly

And now comes the question now that the second big player is wounded how the others are going to make their moves, Selen for now is prime target for poaching i can assure you there are bid wars on her head, she probably got soured out of japanese companies so VSPO is out of the list, that only leave the coffee company, israel and the great iron rat cabal

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
great iron rat cabal
Which has Pomu coming soon, so that is the most obvious choice aside from staying indie, which still seems the most likely to me.

Just saw the news, been busy today. I can't believe they actually Zaion'd Selen. They are incredibly retarded. She even said she tried to end it amicably. Fuck these clowns and their bullshit.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Funny RRAT: Selen most probably necked herself but because she was so FAT the rope broke and it saved her life.
47% of female suicide attempts use meds overdoses. 30% attempt it through cutting their arteries. 10% try hanging and another 10% jump.

Chances are, she didn't attempt hanging, but if you want to be considerate, try not to tell Dokibird to take her meds in the future.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
99% of the time reddit is dog shit and the vtuber subs are no exception but currently the /r/nijisanji sub has turned into shilling for Dokibird and posting clips of her.

niggaphil

Well, I guess the Japaneses would be wondering why there is a funny Gaijin (or flips? I dont fucking know) yelling nigga, 4chan, 5ch and Kurosanji in the hotel at late night.

frz

Ballpark_Look

So how many talents do people think drank the Niji Kool aid. Still think Niji management are a bunch of snakes.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well FUCK am I late to the party, I can only say rest in piss... Nijisanji, Seren will be fine.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Reaction from a large-ish NijiEN clipper channel:
1707150904735.png

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Which has Pomu coming soon, so that is the most obvious choice aside from staying indie, which still seems the most likely to me.
>Is 2024
>Vshoujo is now the most sane option compared to one of the first companies that standardized vtubing

You would have told me this 2 years ago and i would call you insane but here we are

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Tubedude

Reaction from a large-ish NijiEN clipper channel:
View attachment 62818
"False speculation" suuuuuuuure buddy, I'm sure it's all false when Niji flat out admitted to some of the worst assumed shit in the termination notice. Nijidrones, I swear to fucking god.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
99% of the time reddit is dog shit and the vtuber subs are no exception but currently the /r/nijisanji sub has turned into shilling for Dokibird and posting clips of her.
>"officially run by anykara inc"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It takes an enormous amount of brain damage to still defend Nijisanji after the Selen termination.

Screenshot_20240205-112357_X.jpg
Tweet / Archive

I was curious at how ArisuDee ( that one fliptard nijidefender ) reacted to the termination. Man for someone that was extremely vocal about defending niji when the Selen drama started, they seem pretty fucking silent now. They still defend niji dont get me wrong thats how i found the tweet above since they liked it.

Another interesting fact about the niji twt fanbase, they focus REALLY hard on the supposed liver that bullied Selen. Some still call out niji for throwing their talents under the bus and not taking accountability but the most parts i have seen are just focusing on the bad bully liver and nothing else. Thats kinda crazy, these retards do not have a mind of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom