"Aah the peppeloni peppeloni, you know the peppeloni? The noo one, I always... I always order the domino, the domino peppeloni and without peppeloni. I always order the peppeloni and without peppeloni. PEPPELONI... I like peppeloni, yeah! I always order the... cheeeeeseee... cheese pan. Aaah how can I explain, I can explain by my drawing, I always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on ear this part, the ear, Ear of Pizza, and then I order! Whoa! When I order peppeloni, the ear it always have a peppeloni on the top but I pick up these away, 'cause I don't need it. And then I eat the cheese pan pizza OK? You understand? Understandable peppeloni, yes"Haachama

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Some words from Doki

I really appreciate how Niji literally terminated Selen without telling her a word. She relied on her friends telling her and was fortunate to be awake for it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Imagine when you think you get into the dream company for the Liver, and end up being treated poorly by the Shit Management.

Then the management decided to shitcan you for shit reasons, and decided to kill your indie career as well.

Besides that, the management did not prevent the psycho Nijisisters to post her Dox info, and let her faced a lot of harrassment.

To be honest, anyone would go menhera at this state. Glad that she can go through it, and get her own audiences without relaying Kurosanji
I hope those Nijisisters only did that because Zaion did a "no no"....

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
Might be jumping the gun here but how feasible would it be to replace selen laughing with doki laughing?
If you change the laughing dragon emote, I will kill you.

wrp

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
If the laugh becomes a part of Doki's channel as much as it is Selen's then i would prefer using her indie identity rather than the black company identity.

Doyoulike4

I wake up and see this shit, like at least Hololive fired their talent and then she tried to kill herself afterwards, Nijisanji has a talent try to kill herself while employed and then fires her.

VTuberBobDole

Does the trophy in her oshi mark symbolize the play button she never got?

I believe that is what she used as her oshi mark as Selen.

Also, her Doki YT is at 60K already. Keep it up!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

niggaphil

I really appreciate how Niji literally terminated Selen without telling her a word. She relied on her friends telling her and was fortunate to be awake for it.
When we thought Kurosanji will try to improve their management after Zaion's shit....
They never learn
Now I guess I have to be fully ANTI-KUROSANJI now :smugselen:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Sounds like she'd told them all further communication would be through her lawyers so I'm assuming they chose to do all this on the weekend since no one would be around to communicate on her behalf and let her know so they could blindside her as one last fuck you.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If the laugh becomes a part of Doki's channel as much as it is Selen's then i would prefer using her indie identity rather than the black company identity.

The past happened, and the memories are still there. They won't change.

Let the same apply to our reacts.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I believe that is what she used as her oshi mark as Selen.

Also, her Doki YT is at 60K already. Keep it up!
It is. I was just joking. That's what I get for not using a smug emote to indicate sarcasm :whatastory:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I wake up and see this shit, like at least Hololive fired their talent and then she tried to kill herself afterwards, Nijisanji has a talent try to kill herself while employed and then fires her.
Riku: "We put her in the punishment room since May of last year and she still hasn't quit. Even took down that cover she spent 2 years working on."
Millie: "Hold on, I got this"
calls Selen
Millie: "You should kill yourself NOW"
hangs up phone and looks at Riku
Riku: "Did it work?"
Millie: "Wait for it.....................fuck, she lived."
Riku: "Damn, I'll just terminate her contract."

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

niggaphil

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Wow, they actually gave her the Zaion treatment. Fuck Nijisanji. Anyone who still wilfully joins that company needs their head checked.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
ok this actually gave me a chuckle

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Wow, they actually gave her the Zaion treatment. Fuck Nijisanji. Anyone who still wilfully joins that company needs their head checked.
Kyo joining to grow his audience then dipping to likely go back to his PL starting to make him seem like the smartest of all NijiEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom