"You guys called me a 'scaly' so I'm gonna make fun of you guys too; Because I said that I would smash the pokemon that we're riding on right now. I don't trust any man who likes Gardevoir, because I know they wanna smash Gardevoir... I know this, this is a fact... it's a MEME!"Amanogawa Shiina

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Bronze

I'd been thinking about that exact thing. If she did want to join Phase, I think most of the fanbase would have no hard feelings over that "incident," as people would know she didn't mean anything by it - it was just Selen being Selen.
What incident?

It's also interesting that JP talents also did something Management wouldn't like just recently. EN side i get it, but why JP side has similair issues?

Doki has nearly 150k followers on twitter, so people definitely found her. She openly admitting it helps of course.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Normally I just roll my eyes when the Phase people begin pestering about someone joining.
But honestly, Selen would fit right in.

Limkin

There used to be a time when Selen got a lot of new outfits in a very short period of time, and some (me included) were joking about her sucking off a manager to get in their favors. Not only it turns out to be the opposite, but it could also be management actively trying to make talents hate her, by giving her goods and feeding the rrats about why she got it
It's also interesting that JP talents also did something Management wouldn't like just recently. EN side i get it, but why JP side has similair issues?
From one of financial reports a liver just streaming is not how they want to push forward for JP. Every member should be directly turned into a profit making machine, milking them as hard as possible. Everyone should be a brand that could be used to sell merchandise, appear in promotions, have cameos, be involved in creative works such as songs/literature/art etc. As you could imagine, this has nothing to do with why majority of JP talents applied to a company, and is more what a company like Hololive would do (and is doing). Focus on less people but put more effort into them. Then you remember how many members Niji has and come to a realization "If I am not super profitable the company will put zero effort and just let me rot and die".

Last edited:

Lantern Flare

This..... looks like... some kind of ritual?:iryswooo:

The whole company is a giant human transmutation circle?!

Also fuck Nijisanji, I'm glad Doki is fighting back. Also really curious to see if we'll have any sort of comments from the remaining livers. Especially Millie, fuck you Millie.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1705638900029553.jpg
Fucked up to hear that Selen really did try to kill herself. Might be one of the reasons why Mumei hasn't been streaming as much.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I was wondering why her Subscriptions suddenly started skyrocketing, she officially tweeted about the stream. :sanasmile:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
What incident?

Doki has nearly 150k followers on twitter, so people definitely found her. She openly admitting it helps of course.
Most likely this one, which seeing as I'd never heard of this before I don't think anyone cared.

Bronze

It began like month ago

I'm one of the very few who didn't. Although I will, when the time and person is right :smugselen:
8era27.jpg

Don't have anything else so here's an art

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I'd been thinking about that exact thing. If she did want to join Phase, I think most of the fanbase would have no hard feelings over that "incident," as people would know she didn't mean anything by it - it was just Selen being Selen.

What would be an absolute winner move is if right away in her debut stream she were to say something like: "Ahhh man, yeah, so I decided to join this try hard vtuber agency, ha haaa!"

What incident?
I think it’s this one. Agree with @Security I think it was just some banter but not in a malicious way.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
THE APOSTROPHE THEORIES WERE TRUE
THE MEDS DONT WORK

On a serious note, BRIMSTONE YamanbaCOAL COMPANY, i thought the laundry list Zaion termination would've been a distant posibilty but only included it just on the offchance Niji was retarded, jesus fucking christ what a way to start the year.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The phase begging has begun
Are you surprised? I wouldn’t be. Surely she wants to immediately join another company after just getting shafted by one.

There is no known universe or timeline where she would ever join a small corpo like Phase Connect or Idol. They can’t offer her anything she can’t achieve on her own as an indie of her size.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
More rrat material. Selen's old manager got kicked upstairs after her first year with NijiEN:

It could be that this is where the problems started. Her old manager got Peter Principle'd in typical corporate fashion, then some new hires filled his place and started screwing things up. Niji's acceleration probably didn't help matters

Malchior

Oh my God they really Zaion'd her
The audacity of these motherfuckers....
Not only did they Zaion her, they Zaion'd her AFTER she tried to kill herself?
"Hey Selen I know you just tried to suicide but like can you tell your fans we're a good company"?

Actually disgusting.

What you mean? the first sacrifice was a complete disaster, the second one almost succeeded, the third one will be the charm, the yacht needs to be painted red blood... they are almost there

I wonder, termination is a black mark, but when it's an obvious bullshit and shady move from a company that looks like the Eridanus Supervoid in blackness, would other companies see this as a blacklist/black mark from hiring her? Like would she be unable to get into VSPO?

black mark? from Niji? Niji reputaion is so dark that any "black marks" look slike nothing...

This might be the first time I wish VShojo picks a former Niji talent up
She'll most likely just go indie. She has the clout and network to do it.

I expect her subs will go up so fast. It's morning in NA so in a few hourshis shit will blow up.

She probably will go indie, but VShoujo would be good so she could reunite with Nina and Mista... but she probably will do it anyway so...

God's Strongest Dragoon

What is this "being mindful" shit?
View attachment 62769
"Hey Selen I know you just tried to suicide but like can you tell your fans we're a good company"?
The whole "mindful" section really shows that they know they fucked up colossally and they're desperate to get people to not believe they pushed Selen to an attempt.

As much as people want to dislike Enna, it's unlikely her. Even just judging her from a personal level through the bit she did in her PL, she's not the type of person she comes off as on stream and kayfabe aside, a lot have said she's not the same. She can talk a lot of shit but she isn't exactly a bully.
:baeJam:RRAT TIME:baeJam:
Kyo was involved in the harassment. When he found out that Selen tried to an hero, he immediately realized he needs to get out of Nijisanji now.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
There is no known universe or timeline where she would ever join a small corpo like Phase Connect or Idol. They can’t offer her anything she can’t achieve on her own as an indie of her size.
Maybe she just really like coffee?

Stunned But Dumb

THE COMMA THEORIES WERE TRUE
THE MEDS DONT WORK

On a serious note, BRIMSTONE YamanbaCOAL COMPANY, i thought the laundry list Zaion termination would've been a distant posibilty but only included it just on the offchance Niji was retarded, jesus fucking christ what a way to start the year.
It's amazing how often the schizos end up being right.

What is that, twice in one week-ish? First the rushia marriage rrat and now this.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Are you surprised? I wouldn’t be. Surely she wants to immediately join another company after just getting shafted by one.

Dokibird Coffee, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom