"My stomach might have noise cancelling"Miyu Ottavia

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

but I wonder if she wants to risk going through corpo hell again after that experience
Vshojo works differently, people say so that is a worthy choice. They don't control too much. Kuro is doing a stream showing his face right now. But any other corp is unlikely.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Fucking drama fäggot.

Schizo Parrot is good unlike the crybaby dramafag from pagpag country.
Well, in his defense, this is The Big Thing, and in terms of drama-worthiness this is even bigger than Pomu's voluntary graduation. Any vtuber news channel would be stupid to not cover this immediately.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It's basically a mexican standoff between him, Khyo, Evan, and False. He's quicker on the draw this time. Next Graduation/Termination/Vacation? Who knows
Evan already post he is on a plane. Probably panicking that he cant ride the event's coattails with a shitty video.

diethylether

bird molecule
Vshojo works differently, people say so that is a worthy choice. They don't control too much. Kuro is doing a stream showing his face right now. But any other corp is unlikely.
oh I know vshoujo isn't really that bad but I'll never stop memeing on them, it was more in regards to "EN agency", so other corpos besides vshoujo

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Well, in his defense, this is The Big Thing, and in terms of drama-worthiness this is even bigger than Pomu voluntary graduation.
Thank God I stopped watching those dramafags. I was subbed to False because he's not all drama when he was starting out but now, all drama all day baby! I unsubbed when Froot pegged him in the ass and asked for more.

Stunned But Dumb

Well, in his defense, this is The Big Thing, and in terms of drama-worthiness this is even bigger than Pomu's voluntary graduation. Any vtuber news channel would be stupid to not cover this immediately.
You're not wrong, I think I just feel like being mean rn

Evan already post he is on a plane. Probably panicking that he cant ride the event's coattails with a shitty video.
Evan watching Nousagi's video go up

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Jesus christ.

I'm going to be like 50 pages late in commenting fully on this when I get home from work in 9 hours, aren't I?

Psielite

Hate to point fingers, but if it's group bullying, the biggest friend posse I know in NijiEN is Elira, Rosemi, Mille and Enna.

And it'd make sense if that's why we never really got much interaction between the dragon "sisters."
Please don't let Rosemi be involved...
:depressedtako:

Stunned But Dumb

Thank God I stopped watching those dramafags. I was subbed to False because he's not all drama when he was starting out but now, all drama all day baby! I unsubbed when Froot pegged him in the ass and asked for more.

False legitimately was good at first, yeah. Some of that still remains. I may be mistaken, but I think it all changed when Niji hit him with the copyright strikes. Slightly related, I always thought his dunking on the niji talents was extraordinarily petty. The equivalent of getting slapped by a grown man larger than you that you know you cant fight back against, so you dedicate the rest of your life bullying his kids because you know they can't fight back.

Pathetic

Edit: Sorry @Calm Lurker I hope you keep it together guy. If it means anything, I did read all of what you wrote

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Proctor's up. We're safe for now.

Negzana

False legitimately was good at first, yeah. Some of that still remains. I may be mistaken, but I think it all changed when Niji hit him with the copyright strikes. Slightly related, I always thought his dunking on the niji talents was extraordinarily petty. The equivalent of getting slapped by a grown man larger than you that you know you cant fight back against, so you dedicate the rest of your life bullying his kids because you know they can't fight back.

Pethetic
Ignoring his faggy flip voice I liked listening to DN's vtuber history stuff before he decided to go all dramawhore and shill le forbidden knowledge on his membership

niggaphil

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Proctor's up. We're safe for now.

Proctor waking up to the Asylum burning down again

limmy.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Please don't let Rosemi be involved...
:depressedtako:
I feel like Rosemi isn't the kind of girl to do that shit. She is rather friendly with everyone on stream. I will say that the rrats from back in the day that Petra hates Obsydia and the fact she was meshed into Zutomo with Millie/Enna/Reimu aren't looking good for her.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Ignoring his faggy flip voice I liked listening to DN's vtuber history stuff before he decided to go all dramawhore and shill le forbidden knowledge on his membership
Yeah, it's sad how the taste of drama bucks corrupt

niggaphil

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

2 of these things aren't like the others

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom