"Wait, it's not Cloud everytime? I thought Cloud was the main Final Fantasy character! Oooh they're different games? Oooh! Wait's not linear? I thought every single guy character was Cloud looking a bit different!"Hakos Baelz

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think it's weird people are even entertaining the idea that Nijisanji isn't lying about the perms. In that very same statement, they outright lie and contradict themselves, destroying any credibility they have in any of their other statements. Various individuals involved in the perms process have stated that they did send the perms and it's a big mystery now. Maybe management is lying and they did get the perms or maybe management isn't lying but they're so retarded that they never looked at the fucking email that had the perms. Or better yet, management is lying and they had the perms but they wanted to fuck with Selen.

They've already stated that they had her in the doghouse since May of last year and were clearly doing the classic Japanese corpo strat of "we're not going to fire you but we're going to actively sabotage you until you quit". So at this point it's likely they did have the perms but said "uh, nuh uh, you can't do that" just to fuck with her. Considering how involved Selen was in with the process, it's likely she checked with management and then they did the bait and switch with her as a final "fuck you".

Welp, she just broke 110k CCV

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Man. This laugh hits much harder knowing it was almost gone permanantly. God she's so adorkable.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Sub count is sitting at 345k; not exactly Selen numbers, but pretty darn close if you don't count those who sub but never watch and weren't even aware of it. This is a glorious return.
She had a lot of dead subs as Selen while nearly all her Doki subs are active users.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Screenshot_20240207_190224_YouTube.jpg

Bros, I'm so happy for her.

chihirogumi

This girl is such an elite streamer.

Negzana

This is nice to watch but would probably hit way harder it I watched Selen

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I really like her Doki design. The smug face suits her additude

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Tomato lady love.

Edit: I’m gonna monitor and see how high her ccv for this stream is today, sorry for being a numberfag for now. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:

Edit 2: She reached a whopping total 127k live views and reached 133k likes. This is Hololive Myth level live debut count. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Tomato has metamorphosed into a human who has lost her youthful optimism.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She looks so smug. Probably because she knows how hard Niji fucked themselves over :smugselen:

MostlyALurker777

Hearing her laugh again brings me such joy, and to think we almost lost her...

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Limkin

I really like her Doki design. The smug face suits her additude
Boobs could get some improvement but I can subside on fanart for now.

wrp

PemAloeKenzoku

God I'm so happy to hear that laugh. Only hoping it keeps going up and nothing but happiness for her

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom