"The weiners are soft and bouncy. Delicious! I can't stop eating"Ichijou Ririka

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

silentcouch

It's likely a way to cope with the situation in a joking manner, though it may feel sour to some. I personally found it funny due to it not being at all what I'd expect a follow up message to be. I look forward to future developments

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She's really doubling down on the whole "I'm angry and did nothing wrong" attitude huh. It's a funny contrast compared to how Zaion dealt with her situation.

Rin posted a bit ago as well.

Archive

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She's really doubling down on the whole "I'm angry and did nothing wrong" attitude huh. It's a funny contrast compared to how Zaion dealt with her situation.

Rin posted a bit ago as well.

Archive

and shes gonna stream today as well so might as well expect some rats who will bring it up either by superchats or whatnot

lets hope the jannies can clean the shit up before she reads it

i also remember riro and rin collabing once and has had a few interactions so this affects her in some way

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Lol
Screenshot_20231129_100521_Samsung Internet.jpg
Also man the JIDF thread is a cesspool of freaks
Screenshot_20231129_100659_Samsung Internet.jpg

Awoogers

Also man the JIDF thread is a cesspool of freaks
View attachment 58150
yeah this is why i fucking steered away from that place entirely

all the boobros on crack and ritualposts about fuyo and yuko then a massive hateboner for juna and the fucking rin rapeposts

its like deliberately giving myself hernia

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Reaction video from the Idol Corp talents about Riro's graduation

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Joshua Conner Moon did nothing wrong.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
and shes gonna stream today as well so might as well expect some rats who will bring it up either by superchats or whatnot

lets hope the jannies can clean the shit up before she reads it

i also remember riro and rin collabing once and has had a few interactions so this affects her in some way
Rin was the most excited for her debut. They talked a decent amount predebut and kept in frequent contact for Riro's first few months. They also did a cover together and iirc Rin said a while ago they were working on something else together too. She's definitely not feeling good about the whole thing. Assuming she doesn't cancel today's stream, she'll likely address it for a bit at the start and move on afterwards. She's always been good at ignoring retarded superchats so she'll be fine.

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Rin was the most excited for her debut. They talked a decent amount predebut and kept in frequent contact for Riro's first few months. They also did a cover together and iirc Rin said a while ago they were working on something else together too. She's definitely not feeling good about the whole thing. Assuming she doesn't cancel today's stream, she'll likely address it for a bit at the start of the beginning and move on afterwards. She's always been good at ignoring retarded superchats so she'll be fine.
yeah thats what im thinking too she literally made a stream a watchalong on her debut and has had many interactions with her on collabs and specifically not a devil cover

and the scheme that they are working together in the background is most likely going to get canned or delayed which is most probably gonna be one of the covers she said shes doing

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Be honest, are you posting bait in /JIDF/ and reposting here for upcummies?
I'll admit I'm I'm having a laugh at the JIDF posters for petty reasons, ut i haven't posted anything in tthe threaditself they make themselves out to be freaks just fine on their own

USS IOWA

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I'm always annoyed that because someone is in a higher position that they can't be groomed, especially by women. It's so annoying to listen to these retards claim that a woman would never try to groom her superior into a sexual relationship so she can use it for favors.
That's because that's not grooming, thats girlbossing

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I will make one, in the meantime you can try this one that got posted on vt

Edit:
New Gofile link
Thank you. My hoard grows.

VTuberBobDole

Sure flipped from "I can't talk about this bc of NDA" to leaning into it fast. Hope she consults a lawyer before really slipping up and saying something she shouldn't.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Top Bottom